Fantastic Delites

Fantastic Delites

ARrrrrr

ARrrrrrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality control needs to be improved

The packet was really stale and then had bizarre hard chips in the bottom

Purchased in November 2020 at Miami for $1.75.

Not happy with the quality

I often purchase these crackers as I absolutely love them especially the honey soy chicken (my favorite), unfortunately the packet that I purchased today 3/4 of the the packet were broken I am aware that there will always a few broken ones in there but not most of the packet.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $2.00.

Adrian

AdrianSydney, NSW

Feedback

The chips are more dense than anticipated. They would taste much better if they were more delicate to the bite.

Aleisha

AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT

Yummy but ingredients are funny

Although I love these as a snack I had to laugh when I read the back of the packaging which stated “with gourmet flavours”, so if you like oils, sugars, rice flour, preservatives than you’re in for a treat!

I don’t see any “gourmet flavours” that the box describes, the good thing though is they look exactly as they do pictured, they do taste light and tangy and they are yummy.

I recommend if you like salty stuff

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $1.50.

KIngfood

KIngfoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

surprisingly good flavour!

I like my snack food but do not like salt n vinegar and BBQ flavours on anything! But then I discovered these for my kids and loved both flavours!!! Very yummy with a beer or wine! To those that marked it low because of some ad -I didnt see the ad but here you review the product not the ad! anyway...yummo!

Purchased in May 2020.

Thehonestreviewer

Thehonestreviewer

Full of flavor

I bought these snacks to put out when visitors come over and the BBQ flavor is actually delicious. I gave it a 4 star because there's not enough in the box.

The cheese flavoured one was however the complete opposite bland and quite yuck I give that a zero star.

Purchased in January 2019.

Luke

LukeMelbourne

Salt n vinegar flavour + 6 pack = decent time

Bought the Salt n vinegar flavour, for myself it's better tasting than potatoes chips and I can go through the whole packet accompanied by a few ales and still leave room for some hot dog franks, good stuff.

I found brown cluster in the bag

I bought fantastic delites honey soy chicken lately and found big brown cluster in the bag.
I think it’s flavour powder stuck somehow. I contacted to information centre but they never reply to me.

Purchased in May 2019 for $3.00.

dominique

dominiqueSan Diego, California

My fav chips!

Love when i come home to Australia. Best chips ever! Crispy and with heaps of flavour. My kids love these too

Okay

It tastes pretty okay, and the aftertaste is nice. It’s just a tad too crunchy and kind of overpowering. It’s pretty cheap, so yeah.

Apey

ApeyMelbourne

Turned off

As another reviewed has mentioned, used to enjoy this product but the advertising campaign has really turned me off the product. I am really unsure if it's something to do with me having to explain a woman suggestively sitting on top of a man and licking his face to my 5 year old, or the fact that the product has maybe changed, but I just don't enjoy it any more.

The ad has put me off

The advert with the woman licking the mans face is so disgusting I can't eat this product any longer because it makes me think of the ad and makes me feel sick. I used to love this product!!

spm

spmAustralia

I love this product buy it nearly everytime I go shopping and it lasts a couple of hours as I eat it the whole package in one sitting as they're really addictive and crunchy. I really like the sourcream and chive flavour.

really good and recommend it to other people.
The crunch and taste
The package only weighs 100g and its to small they need to make bigger boxes so they last longer

Horrible product that gives me headaches

I've eaten rice crackers before, these delites taste ok, but after eating a small handful i get extremely thirsty and I always get headahces after eating them. i'm not sure what preservatives or flavourings they're putting in these, but they can't be good for you. I eat potato chips and allsorts of salty foods but have never reacted with instant headaches from them before. Steer clear of these products, whatever preservatives and artificial flavours they're using in these are harmful to your body!

Preservatives, artificial flavourings

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

Not a great tasty snack option for me, it may appeal to someone else. I would suggest if you are even slightly interested in any of the flavours, try it out because they come on sale in the supermarkets often, and they are not expensive.
I found the flavours too over powering and really funny tasting. It tasted too artificial for me, but someone else may find these really tasty. They have a bit of a crunch, but no real taste.
The taste was too strong and not at all good. I bought them on sale, and will not be buying them again.