Fantastic Furniture Drake

Fantastic Furniture Drake

Jamielee

JamieleeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Looks great

Couch looks great apart from when the cushions pull out which happens alot but the bars in the couch make it extremely uncomfortable, i will 100% be upgrading even though we've had it for a month the minute i can afford to.

Purchased in January 2020 at Fantastic Furniture VIC, Dandenong for $650.00.

James

James

Does not last long

Had it for just over a year and after 6 months cushions would not stay in place, sagged felt like u sank in it. Material underneath cushions came away ended up swapping it for the Trivoli lounge lets see how that goes.

Purchased in January 2018 for $469.00.

Doesn't last long

Felt really great at the store. Initially very happy with the purchase.

About 6 months in, the cushions started to sag. The seats have dipped and the backrests are warped. It's quite uncomfortable to sit on now.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Elisha S

Elisha S

Good for the first 6 months

Was a fantastic couch to begin with but after 6 months all the back cushions sunk and have warped out of their original shape.

It's quite uncomfortable to sit on now.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Drakeasked

I have a Drake sofa bed and I can't get it to fold in after 2nd use. Is there something I need to release or a trick to it. I don't force it and break it.

Laura

Drake

I don't have an answer 'I am asking for one

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Laura, I am sorry to hear about this issue with the Drake sofa bed. You can either contact your nearest store by phone or email us at reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au and we will happily provide further assistance for you! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives