Koala Sofa (2020)

• 2-Seater (2)
Sean

SeanSydney, NSW

Awesome sofa

The sofa is everything the website says and more. I wanted something comfortable, that looks good and is easy to clean. Covers are easy to remove for washing. It is super comfortable - great to watch tv from or to read. Great for an afternoon nap. It is easy to put together and all the packaging is recyclable.

The customer service is also first rate - every interaction I've had with Koala has been excellent.

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,150.00.

Phil O.Koala

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

An amazing, comfy couch!

Very comfortable couch that’s long and wide enough for three people to easily sit and for one adult to actually sleep on! Koala make the ordering process very easily and the delivery was flawless. Set up nothing compared to something like ikea, so much easier.

Purchased in February 2020 for $1,300.00.

Deborah K.

Deborah K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I Wasn't Expecting It To So Comfortable

We were looking around in brick and mortar stores, but my husband and I had different ideas about what we wanted in a sofa. We decided to give Koala a go since it was the only design we both liked and purchased the three-seater and ottoman. We were so impressed that we bought the two-seater a few days later.

Purchased in December 2019 for $2,380.00.

Model Purchased2-Seater, 3-Seater and Ottoman

Sofas & Recliners

Find out how Koala Sofa (2020) compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Most convenient & beautiful sofa!

This sofa was the perfect addition to my apartment! It was so easy to have delivered, with many times available. The fact that same day delivery was available blew my mind, as I waited months for my last (non-Koala) sofa!
It came boxed, was easy to assemble and of course, looks amazing!

Koala S.Koala

So glad you love it! thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)

Leah S.

Leah S.Sydney, NSW

Netflix and Rest!

After years of owning leather couches, I finally convinced the family that we were ready for a fabric sofa. Within hours our new koala sofas were at our door step. A month on and the sofas are still super comfy, still incredibly stylish, and still leading to me falling asleep on them quite regularly.

I managed to put my sofas together by myself with no help. It took me under 10 minutes for the first and under 5 for the second.

We have had a few spills on the sofas and they came out easily in the wash. In fact, the first spill (a hot drink) came out with wet wipes.

I’m now thinking about getting a 2 seater for my office!

Koala S.Koala

Woohoo! So glad you love it, thanks for your review Leah!

Great quality super comfy

I shopped around all the department stores and spoke to salespeople. And honestly, I want that time back. For half the price I got the perfect product with awesome service. I can confirm it’s comfy as. Arvo naps are now taken in the lounge room. Cheers Koala.

Purchased in February 2020 for $1,150.00.

Mbell

Mbell

Love, love, love my koala sofa!

I love my three seater koala sofa. It was easy to put together and really comfy - even to sleep on. Great support and the fabric feels like it can withstand the kids (fingers crossed!)

Winson Lam

Winson LamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Koala Sofa - too good not to nap on

I've got a 3 seater sofa with the ottoman, and I've got to say, every time I lay on this thing I end up falling asleep for the best naps. It's gotten to the point where I have to force myself not to sit on it sometimes because it's so comfortable. 5 Stars! Also, it was so easy to set up and so easy to move. My whole family loves it.

Jessi T

Jessi TSydney, NSW

Beyond expectations!

So comfortable, the design is beautiful and so easy to assemble. We chose the 3 seater with the ottoman and it’s the perfect size! We love our koala coach and can’t live without it!

Sofas & Recliners

Find out how Koala Sofa (2020) compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Mega-comfy

This sofa is really comfortable and easily fits me plus 3 kids, especially with the ottoman. It seems durable and robust, even with the teenagers jumping on it. TLDR buy this sofa, your butt will thank you

Sam Hamilton

Sam Hamilton South East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievably comfortable, with great durability for dog owners too.

My 3 seater sofa has been exactly what I've been after! As an owner of two large dogs, the durability and scratch resistance has been wonderful.
Excellent value and great comfort, mixed with comfort and style!!
Would highly recommend this product to anyone.

Model Purchased2-Seater

Koala are amazing!

Koala are amazing! Love the customer service and the product! New sofa delivered after my old one was damaged on moving by removal drivers. Didn’t feel it was Koalas responsibility but they gave me a brand new one as under warranty! Unheard of!

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,300.00.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks so much for your review and so glad you're happy with the sofa now :)

Jenny B

Jenny BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this sofa. The only problem is the difficulty I have getting off it!

I ordered the sofa at 8.30 in the morning and it was delivered before lunch. The video on their website helped in putting it together and it was relatively easy, although 2 people make it a lot easier.
Really comfy, very stylish.

Emma M.

Emma M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceeded expectation! Love them

I had read lots of reviews and had thought they sounded like what I was after. Admittedly the instructional videos could have been a little more detailed and I didn’t find written instructions until after I finished the three seater. Customer service were great on the text chat to answer my questions whilst assembling. Had them for 8 weeks now, I have 9 year old twins, a dog and cat (that rule the house) and they are still perfect. Haven’t washed covers as yet but pet hair barely shows and grubby marks wipe clean with water and a cloth. Super comfortable, the 6’4 husband can easily lie out and fall asleep. Good clearance underneath for vacuuming.
Everyone comments on how comfortable they are when they visit.

EAC

EACasked

I'm wondering about comfort and sagging of the couch a few years after purchase. Sounds like the products are great when brand new - but then again, most are!

Hi,

Koala is all about comfort, our seat cushion is built with 3 layers. We have a support layer and 2 comfort layers to make sure you get a comfortable transition and feel like you are sitting on a cloud. We put this sofa through rigorous durability testing, we also use high-density foam in all 3 layers to guarantee that the foam will not sag over time and last the lifetime of the sofa.

The Koala Sofa has a 5-year warranty, the warranty includes frame, foam, and fabric.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us at support@koala.com or alternatively you can chat with our lovely customer service team through our website - https://au.koala.com/

Maisie E.

Maisie E.asked

Have the issues with the pilling fabric now been rectified? I notice on your website that you say you've listened to the feedback and have changed the fabric. Can you confirm it won't pill? I must admit, I've never owned a sofa that pills so I find it a bit odd! The pics of some people's sofas look terrible!

Hi Maisie,
Since I got the sofa to the new one for a few weeks now, no pilling so far but it's getting sagging again :( I also bought sofa cover to prevent the potential pilling problem. I personally don't recommend to you. I certainly regret buying it. Koala mattress is good but the sofa needs alot of improvement. Hope that helps. :)

Hey Billy!
This doesn't sound right at all, we don't sell sofa covers? We do send them out if customers experience a pilling issue. You're also absolutely correct, we've recognised where the sofa can improve and sagging and piling is no longer an issue :)

Email support@koala.com and we can sort you out.

Hey Maisie,
The fabric has been changed so it is more durable but pilling can occur occasionally as a result of normal daily wear and should not be considered a fault.
Hope this helps!

Genevieve M.

Genevieve M.asked

I’m wondering if the ottoman attaches to the lounge in anyway? Or does it slide away when you are laying in it?

Deborah56
Deborah56

The ottoman doesn’t attach to the lounge. I put felt pads on the bottom of the legs to stop it sliding on the wooden flooring.

Koala S.Koala

Hey Genevieve! exactly what Deborah said, the ottoman does not attach to the lounge.

Get an answer from our members and Koala representatives