Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)

3-Seater, 2-Seater (See All)
Listing monitored by Koala

Emma G.
Emma G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a comfy couch and awesome service!

I am so happy with my couch and ottoman! For someone living on their own, it is easy to put together, super comfortable and sturdy. I love it! I was also so impressed with the service from start to finish - communication was great and it was that easy to order and have delivered. Thank you Koala! I will be purchasing more of your products soon.

Purchased in for $1,250.

Reeva C.
Reeva C.Sydney, NSW

Its perfect and most comfortable Sofa!!

Its a good sofa without any springs, which is a pluspoint as the springs are not comfortable in the long run. We are using it for are informal living with kids jumping on it most of the time.

Purchased in for $1,399.

Model Purchased3-Seater

A perfect addition to living room!

It is so comfortable - lives up to the very high expectations! Delivery was seamless and able to put together very easy! Customer service was great too - asked to change delivery day and Koala confirmed change immediately

Incredible value.

As first time, late to the party Koala customers, we have so far been blown away by the experience. Delivery to our remote location was faster than is typical. Putting the sofa together was but a breeze, and made for a fun activity for partner and I (usually far from the case with past furniture assembly exercises). Comfort and quality has exceeded expectations. Koala has been a game changer and other retailers should follow suit.

Model Purchased2-Seater

Brilliant sofa.

Highly recommend this sofa. Such amazing quality and such a good price. Fits perfectly within our house, and was delivered door to door, on time and within a day. A+

Purchased in for $1,199.

Model Purchased2-Seater and 3-Seater

Lou
Lou

New sofa for our new home is perfect!

The Lounging sofa looks great in our new modern home! Love the grey nurse colour! It’s super comfy, plenty of room for 3 to lounge about and watch TV. Feels sturdy, and cushions and upholstery are retaining shape so far. We got the ottoman to match and the dog is trying to claim as his new bed!

Pria Adam M.
Pria Adam M.Sydney, NSW

So easy to put together

The giant gumnut screws (screws with a giant handle on them) make assembly painless and fun - nothing more frustrating than trying to get a wrench at a weird angle to tighten a screw a 1/4 turn each time. Instructions easy to follow.
I really like that you're sitting on one large (very comfortable) cushion the width of the entire couch - with previous couches i've had the individual cushions would always slip forward and look uneven and untidy.
The only thing I'd change is adding a service to collect all the packaging similar to Koala mattresses - took hours to cut up and try and fit into available space in my building's recycling bins

cadabra
cadabra

Great lounge, great value

Purchased in for $1,398.70.

Model Purchased3-Seater and Ottoman

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Kelley W.
Kelley W.South East Queensland, QLD

Comfy couch and fast service

Same day Delivery, simple to put together and suits our lounge room perfect! plenty of room for us all to Lounge on we love it!! wish I ordered the matching Ottoman !

Purchased in for $1,399.

Highly recommend

This lounge is awesome! It was delivered so quickly and was very easy to assemble. It’s also super comfortable and looks great! Would buy 100 more if I had the space haha

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very satisfied

We have already bought a bed frame and mattress from Koala, so decided to refresh our large old couch with a two and three seater plus and ottoman. They were easy to assemble and all look great in the space. Out daughter and dog have wasted no time in settling in and finding their favourite spots, and my daughter (5) LOVED the hidden turtle surprises.

Service was excellent and delivery very prompt. There was a mix up with the colour of the Ottoman but this was resulted very quickly and easily.

Purchased in at Koala for $2,380.

Model Purchased2-Seater, 3-Seater and Ottoman

Brittney
BrittneySydney, NSW

Perfect size for a small apartment!

Love our koala couch! Super easy to put together and came on Monday morning after ordering on Saturday night. 2 seater is a perfect option for a small apartment. We purchased the dark grey which is true to colour in website images and perfect “goes with everything” shade.

Purchased in at Koala Living Online Store for $1,380.

Model Purchased2-Seater and Ottoman

Comfy, cute and good value

I ordered the koala 3 seater + otterman and was hesitant to buy without being able to try it first but was not disappointed at all. I also got it on sale so it was a really good price. I was able to built it by myself and it looks great in my lounge room.

Purchased in for $1,500.

Find out how Koala Lounging Sofa (2020) compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Surprised at the quality (in good sense)

Ordered on 24 May 2022 at 1:04 pm. Selected ASAP option for delivery. Delivery booked on the same day between 1:22 and 5:22 pm. Delivery loaded at 1:21 pm. Delivery complete at 2:29 pm. Quick and easy assembly. Looks neat and is comfortable. Purchased during sale.

Purchased in for $940.

Model Purchased2-Seater

Poor quality fabric and post purchase support staff

Purchased in for $1,215.

Tash
TashSydney, NSW

Comfy at its finest

I ordered from the OG range of Koala lounged and absolutely love it! Cheryln was very helpful every step of the way, especially when I had 100 questions on selecting the exact design - thanks for your patience and great advice. Great communication with the company about shipping, very accommodating. The quality is excellent with balanced comfort and support. You can also assemble and disassemble without tools or tantrums. I have no hesitation in recommending Koala to anyone looking for a new lounge, service, expertise and range of leather or fabric. Thank you Koala and also little plush Turtle toy!