Koala Sofa (2020)

Koala Sofa (2020)

Erica

EricaKingston

Exactly what I was looking for.

The couch was delivered quickly and was not hard to assemble . Extremely comfy and so easy to fall asleep on. The style is modern. Would definitely buy from Koala again.

Caroline

CarolinePerth, WA

We love our new Koala couches

We recently purchased a two seater sofa and three seater sofa with ottoman from Koala. They arrived on the date we requested and we are thrilled with them. I was apprehensive about ordering online without getting to try them before buying. We have no regrets. They are stylish, comfortable, excellent value and they look fabulous in our living room.
I highly recommend this product.

Vic

VicPerth, WA

Incredibly comfortable

Being a non-mechanically minded person the thought of putting a sofa together filled me with terror! But I did it! It took nearly an hour and watching the videos in slo-mode 4 times but for a woman by herself I think that was a great achievement. The actual sofa is incredibly comfortable, it has wide seats and is long enough to sleep on with lots of room. I am now sold on Koala products after also buying the Queen bed - fast scheduled delivery, quality products and assembly that requires no tools - what more could you ask?

Purchased in July 2020 at Koala for A$1,400.00.

Matthew

MatthewMelbourne, Victoria

Amazing experience

Ordered on Sunday afternoon and arrived the next day. Easy to assemble. Looks and feels amazing. What an awesome experience! Would absolutely buy from koala again, without a doubt. Thank you

Paul19

Paul19Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Comfy at last!

Finding a comfortable sofa that suits both my wife and myself has always been difficult - until now. The Koala Sofa. We are now both comfortable, both happy and it looks and feels so good.
So happy with Koala we purchased their pillows - again brilliant! as are the sheets we bought from them.

Purchased in March 2020.

Jenny B

Jenny BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best couch I’ve ever bought

I’m so impressed with the comfort level of this couch. The seat is firm enough that I don’t get lower back pain from slouching and the back cushions are supportive and a perfect height.
And delivery was immediate!

Purchased in February 2020 at Koala Online Store.

Sharyn B.

Sharyn B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Sincere Customer Service, Fast Delivery

Thrilled with our purchase!
Excellent customer service from support to delivery driver. Delivered from Brisbane to Gold Coast in 6.5 hours! The sofa meets our expectations, cosy and comfy. Love the colour.
Easy to put together.
After waiting for 2 weeks for a sofa I was promised was in stock from Freedom furniture, we cancelled the order. I was hesitant to order a couch online...my only regret is not ordering this sooner.
When it's time to renew our mattress we will be purchasing from Koala.
Thank you again for your amazing personal service!

Purchased in July 2020 at Koala Living Online Store for A$1,550.00.

Ohifriend

OhifriendSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Design, Comfy

I like that the seat cushion is one piece compared to being split in two or three depending on the seat size. Can't fault it just yet, but it's definitely worth a try considering the risk-free trial is available.

Ended up grabbing a secondhand Ottoman a month after purchasing the new sofa, which was also worth it if you have the space.

Debbie Trevorrow

Debbie TrevorrowGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So cosy I love my sofa

My sofa is comfortable and good size it was so easy to put together it’s delivery was quick . The ottoman that came with it looks great I purchased these after 2 friends of mine did . So happy I did

Purchased in May 2020.

Metallic_Steph

Metallic_StephGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent company & product

I have had the sofa for a few months now and it is still comfy! The cover is easy to take off and wash if needed (having two dogs this has come in handy) and comes up just fine! Highly recommend

Purchased in April 2020 at Kóala for A$637.00.

Model Purchased2-Seater
Vini P.

Vini P.Sydney, NSW

Best Purchase I've Made

Buying the sofa from Koala, was one of the best investments I've made when it can to furniture! It was easy to assemble and dismantle and re assemble (I moved to a new place 3 months after buying it). Easy to clean, I have the sofa in grey and some wine may have landed on it but the marks came out really easily. But more importantly it looks awesome every guest we have comments on it and its so comfy it's basically is a second bed!

Purchased in November 2019 for A$1,350.00.

Model Purchased3-Seater

Ideal Sofa for the living!

It’s the comfiest sofa anyone could ever have. Very easy to assemble. I bought a three seater and it could be used as a day bed as well. Thank you

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,100.00.

Sharon

SharonSouthern and Hills, SA

Very comfortable for watching your favourite movie.

Quick delivery, I live on an island off of SA and was surprised how quickly it was delivered
Easy to assemble. Great material Comfy! Very happy with it. Will recommend to others.

Purchased in July 2020 at Koala Online Store for A$1,699.00.

Model Purchased2-Seater and 3-Seater

Couldn’t be happier

Very happy with purchase, I live pretty remote in NT and the sofa arrived in less than a week to my front door. Is extremely comfortable and looks great. Also super simple to put together with no tools required.

I’ve had friends over and they have sat on it and are planning on getting one in the near future.

Purchased in May 2020.

Matt M.

Matt M.Sydney, NSW

Couldn’t fault it!

The packing was easy to dispose of, set up was simple and straight forward.
The couch is reliable and sturdy!
The company seems to be very conscious of their social and environmental impacts as they are pro LGBT advocates and also sponsor sea titles with the purchases!

I couldn’t recommend this company any more highly!

moe008

moe008

So comfy!

From placing the order to the fast delivery and easy assembly all interactions were simple. The sofa and ottoman are very comfortable. So glad we purchased this sofa, ottoman and matching sofa.

Model Purchased2-Seater, 3-Seater and Ottoman

Best sofa we have ever owned

Extremely comfortable, easy to keep clean and perfect Colour. Super quick to put together and was very fast delivery. Would highly recommend to anyone and we are looking forward to purchasing a fold out sofa next

Purchased in March 2020.

Cally

CallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Our best decision ever!

Purchased in December 2019.

Trace M.

Trace M.Sydney, NSW

Stoked with this purchase

The ordering and delivery process was completed with ease and efficiency. All packages were delivered as scheduled. I was able to move, unpack and build the sofa unassisted (written & visual instructions were super easy to follow - not like other products!). The items were all very thoughtfully packed also. The sofa looks great, the external fabric seems quite durable, and it is extremely comfortable and spacious. And the ottoman has been a very worthwhile addition. I'm so happy with this purchase!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,572.50.

Marika

MarikaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Lounge

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,950.00.

Kevin T.

Kevin T.asked

Hi. I have a dog who constantly sheds. I have to vacuum almost daily! I was wondering if the fabric is pet friendly? Will dog hair get stuck on it? And is the hair easily swept away? Thanks.

Koala
KoalaKoala

Hi Kevin

Our fabric is very durable for everyday use and having some loveable pet friends, however like any fabric it will still need to be maintained because unfortunately pet hair could still get trapped between the fibres. Pet hair is easily removed with a lint brush and vacuum cleaning.

If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to reach out to support@koala.com

Koala.

ACR

ACRasked

I have a cat that likes to urinate on lounges, which is why I'm in the market for a new one. If he does it again, do you sell individual components of your lounges, so that any parts he ruins can be replaced (rather than the whole lounge).

Betsy

Betsyasked

Hi! Just wondering what your delivery time to Darwin is like? Can’t wait to get my Koala couch!

Koala
KoalaKoala

Hi Betsy !! Delivery to Darwin can take about 1-8 Business Days.

Get an answer from our members and Koala representatives