Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)

Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)

3-Seater, 2-Seater

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Met all our expectations plus.

We were looking to purchase a quality sofa which would not only be comfortable, durable and appealing to the eye, we needed a sofa which was module in design to fit up the stairs of our unit, and the Koala sofa met all of the criteria.

Purchased in October 2020 at Koala Living Online Store for A$2,082.00.

Jebus Jones

Jebus JonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely comfortable couches, I love them!

The three seater is wonderfully long, the two seater is just as comfortable, and the ottoman is fabulous. I love my couches, the material is soft, the arm rests are not too high and not too low - and I like that they are flat so a glass or mug rests easily on them. The cushions are a great firmness vs softness. I put all of them together on my own with clear and concise instructions - it wasn't the easiest thing in the world with the 3 seater, but it's doable.

Purchased in September 2020.

Amy B.

Amy B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beyond satisfied!

Comfortable, easy purchase and delivery process and great customer service.
I am very happy with my purchase of the Koala lounging couch. To start with the delivery staff were very friendly and helpful. The couch came in parts which easily fit in the apartment elevator. It wasn't too tricky to put together on my own either. I was so happy, I have now purchased the Koala Sofabed too.

Purchased in September 2020 at Koala for A$1,020.00.

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery shambles

I ordered this sofa a week ago and the agreed upon date was Friday 16th October 2020. I have just received a phone call on Thursday to be told that I now have to wait 2 weeks. I disposed of my old sofa to make room for the new one earlier today and now I’ll have to sit on the floor for 2 weeks. I haven’t been reimbursed or any kind of consolation

UPDATE : they shipped one from Sydney and it should be with me in Brisbane within 5 business days late as opposed to 2 weeks late. Plus I was gifted $50

Purchased in October 2020 for A$1,500.00.

Model Purchased2-Seater and Ottoman
Brianna S.

Brianna S.Perth, WA

I don’t understand the rave reviews. Total miss!

The couch cushions are too soft, so you tilt forwards at all times. The fold out design, while convenient, doesn’t work as it’s way too firm as a mattress. I had high expectations as it was so well reviewed, but will unfortunately be returning it as we’ve had two guests stay on it, and both said our normal couch would’ve been more comfortable to sleep on!

Purchased for A$1,375.00.

Model Purchased2-Seater

KittyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable, durable and easy to assemble.

Super fast delivery, easy to assemble for 2 people and thoughtfully designed. It's comfortable, big enough for 3 and the colour and fabric look great. Everything valcros down so none of the cushions move and it's easy to clean. The little turtle toy has become our sons favourite night time cuddle buddy! Feels good knowing something as simple as buying a new couch can have a positive environmental impact.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$1,500.00.

Kate S.

Kate S.South East Queensland, QLD

A GREAAAAAT COUCH!

Very comfortable couch. It's deep too. Durable fabric. Great colour. Great length too. Highly recommend the koala couch - they're making some great furniture over there! Do it, just buy it!

Purchased in June 2020.

Ihab Rifaie

Ihab RifaieSydney, NSW

This store is perfect

koala furniture shop is one of the best sops in Sydney, it has a lot of modern furniture, perfect models. Actually i have bought dining table and chairs and living room from their store , very good price , perfect quality, highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2020 at Koala Living for A$5,500.00.

TNE

TNEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value, comfy sofa with the fastest delivery time of any sofa I have ever bought

The koala sofas are great value for money, the perfect mix of comfort and firmness, easy to assemble, and it was a super quick delivery. We previously had a large L shaped 3 seater lounge and have replaced it with a 2 + 3 seater and ottoman. It has transformed our living room. If I am being super picky my only suggestion would be tweaking the wooden legs to a narrower style but that did not impact my eagerness to purchase

Purchased in August 2020 for A$2,500.00.

Find out how Koala Lounging Sofa (2020) compares to other Sofas & Recliners

They don't delivery to your door

Product is great, fast delivery. However you can't expect one person to carry 5 boxes up to the top level of the apartment. I asked him to help and he said just use your shoulders. I'm no where near as big as him. Driver refused to bring it up and only bought it to the elevator because I basically had to pleded with the driver to help. Pretty poor form

Ashley

Ashley

Best sofa ever purchased

Koala lounge was easy to put to together and arrived in just over an hour of purchasing. Very comfortable and love the grey colour. Use it daily for sitting and sleeping.

Purchased in July 2020.

Kym Tucker

Kym TuckerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

I am very happy, bought 3 sofas over xmas break. Last year bought queen mattress, love it. Prompt delivery. It's not too hard to put together. Sofas and mattresses are so comfortable

Purchased in December 2019 at On line for A$3,000.00.

Model Purchased2-Seater and 3-Seater
Sarah Wherry

Sarah Wherry

Lives up to the Koala quality, price and comfort promises!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,550.00.

Erica

EricaKingston

Exactly what I was looking for.

The couch was delivered quickly and was not hard to assemble . Extremely comfy and so easy to fall asleep on. The style is modern. Would definitely buy from Koala again.

Caroline

CarolinePerth, WA

We love our new Koala couches

We recently purchased a two seater sofa and three seater sofa with ottoman from Koala. They arrived on the date we requested and we are thrilled with them. I was apprehensive about ordering online without getting to try them before buying. We have no regrets. They are stylish, comfortable, excellent value and they look fabulous in our living room.
I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in July 2020.

Vic

VicPerth, WA

Incredibly comfortable

Being a non-mechanically minded person the thought of putting a sofa together filled me with terror! But I did it! It took nearly an hour and watching the videos in slo-mode 4 times but for a woman by herself I think that was a great achievement. The actual sofa is incredibly comfortable, it has wide seats and is long enough to sleep on with lots of room. I am now sold on Koala products after also buying the Queen bed - fast scheduled delivery, quality products and assembly that requires no tools - what more could you ask?

Purchased in July 2020 at Koala for A$1,400.00.

Matthew

MatthewMelbourne, Victoria

Amazing experience

Ordered on Sunday afternoon and arrived the next day. Easy to assemble. Looks and feels amazing. What an awesome experience! Would absolutely buy from koala again, without a doubt. Thank you

Paul19

Paul19Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Comfy at last!

Finding a comfortable sofa that suits both my wife and myself has always been difficult - until now. The Koala Sofa. We are now both comfortable, both happy and it looks and feels so good.
So happy with Koala we purchased their pillows - again brilliant! as are the sheets we bought from them.

Purchased in March 2020.

Jenny B

Jenny BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best couch I’ve ever bought

I’m so impressed with the comfort level of this couch. The seat is firm enough that I don’t get lower back pain from slouching and the back cushions are supportive and a perfect height.
And delivery was immediate!

Purchased in February 2020 at Koala Online Store.

Sharyn B.

Sharyn B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Sincere Customer Service, Fast Delivery

Thrilled with our purchase!
Excellent customer service from support to delivery driver. Delivered from Brisbane to Gold Coast in 6.5 hours! The sofa meets our expectations, cosy and comfy. Love the colour.
Easy to put together.
After waiting for 2 weeks for a sofa I was promised was in stock from Freedom furniture, we cancelled the order. I was hesitant to order a couch online...my only regret is not ordering this sooner.
When it's time to renew our mattress we will be purchasing from Koala.
Thank you again for your amazing personal service!

Purchased in July 2020 at Koala Living Online Store for A$1,550.00.

Kagan R.

Kagan R.asked

Lounging Sofa (2020)

Is it possible to use the lounging couch without arms attached? I’d like to use a 2 and 3 seater to make corner couch

G'day Kagan,

We just love the way you think! Great question. Sorry to say that we don't have a sofa (so fa-r) that'll do the trick. We had a chat with our product development team for you though mate, and while the arms of the two and three seaters are needed to stabilise the whole frame and make sure the bolts don't buckle... Our motto is the more the merrier too, so here's hoping one day we'll create your comfiest corner yet :)

The Koala Dream Team

P.S. While we can't corner-couch we can vouch, for our sofa's good pal the Ottoman and it'll be happy to help you out with a little extra leg room :)

Dani

Daniasked

Hi,
My current couch cushions are pretty warn down. Is there an option to buy replacement cushions for the back of the Koala couch if they wear down after a few years?
Dani

Sandraasked

Lounging Sofa (2020)

I'm interested in purchasing the 3 seater lounge and ottoman in blue. The loose cushion in the back area, do they Velcro down on the back? I don't want loose cushions. Thank you in advance for responding. Sandra.

Kitty

The cushions themselves don't Velcro, but they also don't move. They're quite heavy and seem to stay in place without interference.

Thank you so much Kitty!

G’day Sandra,

We love the way you think! Also your taste in sofas ;)

Kitty here is spot on, we couldn’t have said it better ourselves! Thanks for helping out a mate and sharing more about the one you’ve welcomed into your furniture fam Kitty :) the world would be a better place with more gems like you!

Sandra you can always make your sofa your own once you get it home too, please know that we are really proud of standing by our warranty promises though, so please just make sure you know what changes could affect us being able to cover your sofa. If you have any questions or would like any suggestions or support - please reach out on 1800 575 337 or email us at support@koala.com and our team will be happy to help you out!

The Koala Dream Team

Get an answer from our members and Koala representatives

Compare all 2 Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)
CategorySofas & ReclinersSofas & Recliners
Release dateDec 2019Dec 2019
Compare all 2 Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)