3-Seater, 2-Seater

Maria
MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor fabric quality!!

Bought one from FB Marketplace that was practically new from an airbnb unit that didn’t happen. Thought I was getting a great deal until the fabric started piling the first week. I followed the website’s instruction (philips fabric shaver+ vacuum on low) but the piling keeps returning with a vengeance. I worry I might shave the whole fabric bald/thin. I expected more from the brand. I messaged customer service but they would not entertain without the receipt. Clearly it’s less than 5yrs old and under warranty (navy blue only came out in the last 2yrs). They do not honour their warranty! So disappointed with the brand.

Emma G.
Emma G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a comfy couch and awesome service!

I am so happy with my couch and ottoman! For someone living on their own, it is easy to put together, super comfortable and sturdy. I love it! I was also so impressed with the service from start to finish - communication was great and it was that easy to order and have delivered. Thank you Koala! I will be purchasing more of your products soon.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,250.00.

Erin
ErinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfy couch but quality isn’t the best

We have had our 3 seater couch’s for just over a year now. They are incredibly comfy and we love them however they have already started piling. For the price we paid I would of expected more time out of them before they started to pile. Very disappointing and we won’t be buying anymore from them when we go to replace our other couch as we don’t want the same issue.

Purchased in October 2019.

Anon
Anon

Been waiting 3 weeks

Have been waiting 3 weeks and still no couch. Customer service keep telling us the same thing “ we are waiting on the courier to respond and will be their tomorrow.

Purchased in December 2020.

Not worth the price

Bought the Koala 3-seater couch in July 2020. It’s just my partner and I at home (no kids, no pets) - so disappointed to see this piling in such a short period. As we live in Darwin we don’t qualify for the free returns otherwise we would have definitely sent this back!
I contacted Koala customer service and they just offered a $20 refund to buy a fabric shaver or to be added on their waitlist for a Koala fabric shaver when they have stock.
For the price tag, the quality just isn’t there.

Purchased in July 2020 at Koala.

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Met all our expectations plus.

We were looking to purchase a quality sofa which would not only be comfortable, durable and appealing to the eye, we needed a sofa which was module in design to fit up the stairs of our unit, and the Koala sofa met all of the criteria.

Purchased in October 2020 at Koala Living Online Store for $2,082.00.

Jebus Jones
Jebus JonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely comfortable couches, I love them!

The three seater is wonderfully long, the two seater is just as comfortable, and the ottoman is fabulous. I love my couches, the material is soft, the arm rests are not too high and not too low - and I like that they are flat so a glass or mug rests easily on them. The cushions are a great firmness vs softness. I put all of them together on my own with clear and concise instructions - it wasn't the easiest thing in the world with the 3 seater, but it's doable.

Purchased in September 2020.

Amy B.
Amy B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beyond satisfied!

Comfortable, easy purchase and delivery process and great customer service.
I am very happy with my purchase of the Koala lounging couch. To start with the delivery staff were very friendly and helpful. The couch came in parts which easily fit in the apartment elevator. It wasn't too tricky to put together on my own either. I was so happy, I have now purchased the Koala Sofabed too.

Purchased in September 2020 at Koala for $1,020.00.

Daniel
DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery shambles

I ordered this sofa a week ago and the agreed upon date was Friday 16th October 2020. I have just received a phone call on Thursday to be told that I now have to wait 2 weeks. I disposed of my old sofa to make room for the new one earlier today and now I’ll have to sit on the floor for 2 weeks. I haven’t been reimbursed or any kind of consolation

UPDATE : they shipped one from Sydney and it should be with me in Brisbane within 5 business days late as opposed to 2 weeks late. Plus I was gifted $50

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,500.00.

Model Purchased2-Seater and Ottoman

Brianna S.
Brianna S.Perth, WA

I don’t understand the rave reviews. Total miss!

The couch cushions are too soft, so you tilt forwards at all times. The fold out design, while convenient, doesn’t work as it’s way too firm as a mattress. I had high expectations as it was so well reviewed, but will unfortunately be returning it as we’ve had two guests stay on it, and both said our normal couch would’ve been more comfortable to sleep on!

Purchased for $1,375.00.

Model Purchased2-Seater
Kitty
KittyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable, durable and easy to assemble.

Super fast delivery, easy to assemble for 2 people and thoughtfully designed. It's comfortable, big enough for 3 and the colour and fabric look great. Everything valcros down so none of the cushions move and it's easy to clean. The little turtle toy has become our sons favourite night time cuddle buddy! Feels good knowing something as simple as buying a new couch can have a positive environmental impact.

Purchased in August 2020 for $1,500.00.

Kate S.
Kate S.South East Queensland, QLD

A GREAAAAAT COUCH!

Very comfortable couch. It's deep too. Durable fabric. Great colour. Great length too. Highly recommend the koala couch - they're making some great furniture over there! Do it, just buy it!

Purchased in June 2020.

Ihab Rifaie
Ihab RifaieSydney, NSW

This store is perfect

koala furniture shop is one of the best sops in Sydney, it has a lot of modern furniture, perfect models. Actually i have bought dining table and chairs and living room from their store , very good price , perfect quality, highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2020 at Koala Living for $5,500.00.

TNE
TNEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value, comfy sofa with the fastest delivery time of any sofa I have ever bought

The koala sofas are great value for money, the perfect mix of comfort and firmness, easy to assemble, and it was a super quick delivery. We previously had a large L shaped 3 seater lounge and have replaced it with a 2 + 3 seater and ottoman. It has transformed our living room. If I am being super picky my only suggestion would be tweaking the wooden legs to a narrower style but that did not impact my eagerness to purchase

Purchased in August 2020 for $2,500.00.

Model Purchased2-Seater, 3-Seater and Ottoman

They don't delivery to your door

Product is great, fast delivery. However you can't expect one person to carry 5 boxes up to the top level of the apartment. I asked him to help and he said just use your shoulders. I'm no where near as big as him. Driver refused to bring it up and only bought it to the elevator because I basically had to pleded with the driver to help. Pretty poor form

Tom N
Tom Nasked
Lounging Sofa (2020)

Hi,

I'm contemplating purchasing a sofa (not sure which model yet), and I was curious as to whether the materials used are durable enough for cats who like to scratch

G'day Tom,

Great question! We think long and hard about how our sofas can best fit into real lives and homes, to make your home purr-fectly comfy for your whole family - including fur babies.

While our sofa fabrics are durable and pretty resilient, none can can quite compete with a scratching post. We've called in the experts though (our product managers) who agreed that our brand new Cork Sofa would be the best bet! It's our version of a leather sofa, giving you long-lasting durability - but without nasties (like the chemicals often used in leather products) and peace of mind since it's super sustainable! Excuse the pun, but it's an absolute corker and you can read more here: https://au.koala.com/products/cork-sofa

What better way to find out if you love it than by trying it in your own home? If you or any of your family members (again, fur babies included) don't find it the comfiest fit, you can simply return it within 120 nights, no questions asked :)

We hope this is helpful, but if you have any other questions we'd love to chat - so give us a call on 1800 575 337, or drop us a line at support@koala.com

The Koala Dream Team

Bryn
Brynasked
Lounging Sofa (2020)

Hi there

Reviews mention removing the covers for washing - is that machine wash ?

Emma.h
Emma.hasked
Lounging Sofa 3-Seater (2020)

Hi, I have purchased the 3 seater and 2 seater sofas. The firmness of the base cushion of the two are quite different however - the 3 seater is noticeably softer than the 2 seater and the material on the cushion is not as taut and 'gathers' a little bit. Is this expected?

G'day Emma,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us and we would love to help! Our product design team is really interested in this feedback and we'd love to look into what you're finding. If you can please reach out to our customer care squad on 1800 575 337 or email us at support@koala.com, they'll be glad to find a way to make this better for you :)

The Koala Dream Team

See all Koala Lounging Sofa (2020) questions

Get an answer from our members and Koala representatives

Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)

Compare both Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)
CategorySofas & ReclinersSofas & Recliners
Release dateDec 2019Dec 2019
Compare both Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)