Fantastic Furniture Evans Recliner

Fantastic Furniture Evans Recliner

3.0

So badly made

I purchased this last year because it was a recliner and was not big and bulky as other options, the first week the wood under the armrests caved in where your elbows rest (in a not good way), the material started pilling. A month later a piece under the bottom of the leg recliner section came loose and I’ve no idea where the fastener ended up so I can’t fix it, the bolt/screw had come off somehow. Really disappointed and wish I’d bought something else because I saved really hard to purchase a new lounge suite set with the three seater Evans and single seat.

Purchased in August 2020 for $429.00.

Fantastic Furniture
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture
Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)

Looking for Sofas & Recliners?

Read the reviews for Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)

Ad
Kerrie B.
Kerrie B.Illawarra, NSW

Great things come in smaller packages

I had been to all of the furniture stores I could find trying single chair recliners. The last place I went to was fantastic furniture, I didn’t need to go anywhere else. The chair was perfect for my needs, not fluffy, chunky or bulky. Colour was a lovely sage green and comfort level was wonderful with great back support. Looks even better than the one in the showroom and excellent quality. Just perfect for our needs.

Fantastic Furniture
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kerrie, thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I purchased the very same recliner myself and almost 2 years on am still thrilled with it. We hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.