A great sander but not working after 6 monthsIt was great when it worked but I thought this sander would last a long time because of it being festool and so expensive. however it stopped working after 6 months. Festool rep would not cover under warranty for new electrical boards unless I had original invoice. Very disappointing for a Festoool. spent 240 for electrical boards and 60 for labour. Show details
Great SanderNot as brutal as the ROTEX models, but much lighter and is easy to use single-handed.
I'm using it for walls and ceilings and is virtually dust-free above my head. Connected to a CT-MIDI 15l which is all it needs. I run it on a 5m Plug-it lead and a 5m hose. All good. Show details
It's amazing to all kind of preparationsThe ets 150 is the right choice to achieve high level finish.
In past 15 years as painter I used other brand sander but no one gave me the same quality. Show details · 1
Love it...so good we bought another oneThe team love this sander...one hand to operate, light to use and the dust extraction is magic... so good we bought a second one to add to the collection...yes it’s addictive Show details · 1
The best all-round sanderAs a painter and decorator I find the ets 150 is a amazing sander and the most versatile the ets can be used on doors walls and exterior projects its sands back walls with 80 grit with ease removing all old imperfections leaving the surface smooth and sound for new paint to adhere old and new doors with 240 grit they just feel like glass the ets combined with a festool dust extractor is a amazing combination health wise for us toadies and for your clients home leaving it dust free during the job the ets is light weight it dies all the work for you and is my go to festool sander for this type of work
So smooth & quietI cant believe how smooth this machine is and no vibration. It is definitely a step up from a normal 150mm sander. Very impressed and would highly recommend for anyone doing a lot of sanding Show details
The perfect productI have bought the ETS EC 150/5 EQ Random Orbital Sander
I have been painting for 8 years and this year I have found out about this brand.
I have been using the slow palm, heavy vibrating sanders for years that take hours to sand.
After my first use I have never loved sanding more.
Sanding is the worst part of us painters, day in day out cause of the slow process, noisy and heavy vibration from other Sanders.
This made my jobs 100 times easier, faster and heaps better sanding quality.
After using the ets ec 150/5 eq I will never go back to my old sanders. And also I have decided to try out the festool sanding blocks. They last for very long and the sanding quality is close to perfect.
Festool makes the perfect products. Show details
Questions & Answers
No questions yet
- The Festool ETS EC 150 EQ Random Orbital Sander Plus is suitable for fine finishing sanding on paint, wood, and plastic. It can also be used for pre-sanding before polishing or waxing wooden surfaces, and for final sanding of mineral materials and fillers.
- It has a brushless motor, making for an efficient, low-maintenance power tool.
- You can sand horizontally, vertically, and overhead with this sander.
- It has a dust extraction system, helping you keep your workspace (and your lungs) spotless.
- Variable speed control on this sanding tool lets you adjust the machine to suit the material you’re working with.
- The sander weighs 1.2kg, making it relatively lightweight without compromising durability.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers noted that the sander was versatile, and could give them a fine finish as well as remove excess material from tougher surfaces
- They also appreciated how easy it was to operate - thanks in part to its lightweightedness and dust extraction system.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.