Festool ROTEX RO 150

Festool ROTEX RO 150

See the Best Sanders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (100%) · No (0%)

Jasko M.

Jasko M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect product

I have bought the ETS EC 150/5 EQ Random Orbital Sander

I have been painting for 8 years and this year I have found out about this brand.
I have been using the slow palm, heavy vibrating sanders for years that take hours to sand.
After my first use I have never loved sanding more.
Sanding is the worst part of us painters, day in day out cause of the slow process, noisy and heavy vibration from other Sanders.
This made my jobs 100 times easier, faster and heaps better sanding quality.
After using the ets ec 150/5 eq I will never go back to my old sanders. And also I have decided to try out the festool sanding blocks. They last for very long and the sanding quality is close to perfect.

Festool makes the perfect products.

Purchased in June 2019 at Total Tools for $979.00.

Best On Site Solid Surface Sander I've Used

I've used this sander for years on solid surface finishing and it does a great job , very little dust great biter and polisher , the only thing to be careful for are power chords , very expensive to replace . great work horse no overheating very well sealed for water finish , though you don't have to with this.

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Etmar

EtmarSydney

One sander for every job!!

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Seriously, the best professional tool you can get.

I have been using the Festool RO 150 for several years now, and have found it to be completely reliable and flexible. The two settings for a harder cut, or for a normal orbital cut mean that any sanding task is quickly dealt with. Changing between modes is a simple switch, speed variation is with a roller. Changing sand paper is switching over a velcro sheet, can't get easier than that. If you will be using an orbital sander on a regular basis, this is the one to get. Seriously.
Fantastic workhorse
A bit expensive for the handy man, but a good investment for the tradesman