Fetch TV Mighty

Fetch TV Mighty

See the Best Set Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chrissy

ChrissySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fetch Mighty compared with Fetch supplied with TB

Argus

Argus

Caught by "Month's Subscription Free"

Purchased in October 2019 at Bing Lee for $449.00.

Take Channels off air when they like

I bought Fetch for the channels they have and have just resigned for another two years. Now I see that at the end of December they are taking 3 channels away without any consultation. They have done it before and its not right. Least with Foxtel you get to keep the channels you pay for. Stay away

Purchased in November 2019.

Reliability

Give this product a big MISS!!!

Stuck on the 'Activate' page since Friday as FETCH has been unable to activate new customer's FETCH boxes for five days. There's no knowing when this facility will be available again and I've been advised it could be many more days yet before they resolve the problem. (And they've taken my money already??? Please!!)

Purchased in November 2019.

hexrunt

hexruntGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great when it works. Too many problems. Exasperating.

Dilair

DilairSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Product

I bought the Fetch TV Mighty as a replacement for Foxtel. It does everything I expected it to do, allows me to time shift free to air programs with great reliability and features. Very easy to set up and use, it even made my Google Chromecast obsolete as it allows to connect to Netflix and YouTube, among other services. Great value for Money.

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $499.00.

peteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best on the market

Love my Fetch Mighty since I switched from Foxtel. Costing me half the price. However first two months were disastrous with constant freezing and pixelating issues. Then one day I decided to fix my 20 year old antenna connection and voila. No more issues ever since, it's been two years now. Apparently there is a tuner technical sensitivity that requires perfect tv signal.

Purchased in January 2017 at The Good Guys for $499.00.

pete

edit: $375 is correct price, bought some other stuffs with it, where the confusion. sorry good guys.

Salt

SaltSouth East Queensland, QLD

a rip off

Read the reviews before wasting your money. Can't get ABC stations, reset, reset, reset, loose all your saved recordings.
Other reviews say the same, no help from Optus or anyone.
Forget it.

Purchased in August 2017 for $399.00.

No stars if I could!!!! I don't recommend this

I don't like it, it's a rip off. Better to go with Optus or telstra No stars if I could!!!! I don't recommend it at all, it's a total rip. I can't tell you how many fetch box's we've had, it's ridiculous. Problems everywhere and it's so expensive, when you have a problem they usually can't help and have to send you a new box, so if you like no TV for days on end waiting for your expensive new one to arrive I don't recommend this. Save yourself the money and go with a bigger company that can provide tv recording and value. We are switching soon, I can't wait to have something reliable that works.

Purchased for $120.00.

savino b.

savino b.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fetch keeps dropping out! Not an internet issue.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Julian

JulianNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Great concept but has bugs, some HMI issues and terrible support

Purchased at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store.

Steven KB

Steven KBVictoria

Fetch box locked in to you Service Provider

Fetch mighty works well and the few times we've had to reset has not caused us any significant issues. My ISSUE is about how you have to purchase the Fetch box. Its locked in to you ISP (Optus, iiNet, etc)! This is awful, basically if your ISP is poor and you have to change to a different provider, you then have to throw away your $400 Fetch mighty and buy a new one. WHY, Why, Why has the government not stepped in and fixed this. They fixed it for mobile phones.

Purchased at Service Provider for $400.00.

parsons58

parsons58AU

FETCH MIGHTY - great to say the least

Purchased in August 2017.

Bex Newcombe

Bex NewcombeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fetch TV box

We love our Fetch box! It is capable of recording free to air channels and also able to use the Catch Up feature so you can watch your favourite Pay TV shows. The remote is super easy to use and can be used as a dual remote with the TV so you only ever need one remote. You can pause live channels and replay shows that have already started. We have had the box for 2 years now and never had a fault with it.

PattyOwen

PattyOwenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fetch TV.

I choose Fetch TV because I have the chance to choice from 4 different program titles that suit my lifestyle. I can record live TV or Fetch TV programs to watch at a time that suits me. I can also record whole series.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kingaroy for $399.00.

spooled73

spooled73Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quite good for me

I've had fetch tv for almost 5 years,to be honest haven't had to many problems other than the occasional re-set. Much better value for money than other pay-tv in my opinion. But need a good ISP is most important of all.

Athena74

Athena74South East Queensland, QLD

Worth It!

After years of spending too much on Foxtel we decided on the Fetch Mighty. Best decision we made! Would recommend to everyone. The pricing is excellent, the picture quality is awesome and the features are great. No issues with recordings & it's so simple to use!

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $249.00.

LS Sydney Australia

LS Sydney AustraliaSydney

Fetch Mighty refurbished

I brought a refurbished Fetch Mighty. I thought it was a good deal as it comes with a 24 month warranty. The unit arrived promptly and all the packaging and equipment looked new. However, I have had problems with the unit from day one. It is intermittent and keeps locking up. I have lost count of the number of times I have had to power it off and on.

It is supposed to have been tested, which surprises as from turning it on it has locked up.

I will be returning the unit. Please be aware of these so called refurbished units as the testing they conduct is cursory at best.

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for $240.00.

Alli_Oliver

Alli_OliverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!

Fetch TV is incredibly easy to use. The menus are simple, and there is more than one way to do several of the simple functions.
It series links with a touch of a button, and can record multiple channels at once.
The recorded section is easy to navigate and find what I previously recorded.
It has never missed a recording, and is incredibly reliable.
It’s convenient to keep everything (free to air, catch up, Netflix, Stan etc) all in one place.
Occasionally I find that the pay channels are unlocked (free) for a month or so, which is a bonus!
Very highly recommend!

Purchased in April 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $299.00.

Odette A.

Odette A.

The Mighty Fetch

Great television for kids programs and documentaries. Easy menu features and wonderful options to record your favourite series and shows to watch at your convenience. Movies can be some what outdated but you can purchase latest released movies and television series at your own discretion. Small and compact, it's no bigger than the standard top box, just comes with extra goodies. All round. Brilliant service.

Purchased in March 2017 at DODO for $250.00.

Jo S.asked

I am connected to the internet, but the fetch will not connect to my tv

fred f

As you are posting under the old white model I assume your problem just happened after faultless operation. Sorry I only have experience with the black one.

Edit 10/12/19. The original photo correctly displayed the superseded 2 year old white model. Product Review has just replaced the photo with the newer black model. So now there are two seperate listings for the SAME product which impacts the quality, accuracy and validity on this site.

no its a black one

CAN ANYONE HELP ME

Steviebee

Steviebeeasked

Can you record Netflix programs on Fetch Mighty?

fred f

I have the new black model and have the answer but cant comment on your old white model. Sorry

pete

no we can't. But why would you have to record a Netflix program? It's there for you to watch, pause and rewatch when you want to.

joe M.

joe M.asked

Even though the red light is on that the unit is in standby mode or off the hard drive is running continually and the box is always hot is this normal?. and how much power is it using ?.

fred f

I have the new black model and have the info but cant comment on your old white model.