First Choice Liquor Physical store

First Choice Liquor Physical store

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Judy

JudySydney, NSW

Kellyville

Michelle has always been so professional in her approach to customer service in this Industry. When I phone to enquire about stock levels of a particular product Michelle & her team go over and beyond to fill my order. A very pleasurable experience to shop at this First Choice Kellyville Plaza.

Store LocationKellyville NSW

Ben R

Ben RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such bad service, they must be about to shut

Ranging is now nearly nothing, pricing is no longer competitive, then they insult me at the register. Claimed my Wife and I (40s) only wanted to buy for our underage Daughter. We left the shopping cart there, terribly embarrassed. There is no law that says our child cant come I store with us. Wasted nearly one hour, to be told they wouldnt serve us. Will never ever go back.

Store LocationUnley
Beth A.

Beth A.South East Queensland, QLD

Last Choice

First Choice, no longer, now Last Choice. Stopped a 50 something with ID from buying 2 products. The Last Choice reasoning was that I was buying for a person who looked under 25. I was in the store alone.
This is an ill conceived rule.

Store LocationKenmore
Katie K

Katie KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love our local

Always go to first choice for a great selection of beer and wine, always have something new to try and great specials. Staff are always friendly qnd willing to help, recommend first choice to everyone

Store LocationPascoe Vale VIC

Stefan

StefanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not What It Was

I've been a regular customer at First Choice ever since they opened in South Australia. I used to shop at Dan Murphy's but switched to first choice when I discovered that they had a good variety of wines, good prices and even offered flybuys! Recently though all the stores have all been rebranded and the range seriously reduced. I now only find a small range of Cabernet Sauvignon and my favourites are gone! I just thought that I would let them know that they have lost me as a loyal customer as I will return to Dan Murphy's who still offer a better range of products.

Store LocationGolden Grove, SA

Aleisha

AleishaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude Customer Service from a staff member.. Power tripping!!

Store LocationMudgeeraba

Kylie T

Kylie TPerth, WA

Great store

Local store Jandakot
Great new revamped store and huge range of products!! Staff always willing to help and offer there own advice on products.
They have started doing product sampling think this is a great idea? Just need to do product other than wine !!

Store LocationJandakot Perth wa

Sally

Sally

Rude, horrible staff member. Refused service even with ID!

Visited my local store to purchase a brand of alcohol that no other store sells. My day was going great until I reached the register and was faced with an extremely rude staff member who refused my service even though I had ID. I am 6 years over the drinking age limit mind you. Absolutely ruined my night and I never want to return to this store again.

deandownunder

deandownunderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always a Dan Murphys fan but as at May 2019 First Choice is number one

First Choice has really picked up their act lately (June 2019) in offering quality wine for less. Dan Murphys was always my go to point for quality wine at hard to beat prices. I am not interested in price beat offers I just want the best price for the wines we like and at the moment First Choice offer the best deals. Was surprised to get an additional 5% when buying 6 bottles.

Store LocationSippy Downs
Rose

RoseAU

Bad Customer Service SUNBURY store

WhoDat

WhoDatGlen Iris

Register wouldn’t accept card for refund. Clark yells declined!

Tooronga. Forgot to ask for price matching. Clark offer to refund the difference. Tried to use Apple Pay the same way but failed. Clark yelled out “declined”. Like it was my fault you’re not smart enough to have properly working registers. And just stood there. I asked him what he was going to do? He asked me to use a card. I did it worked. Told him he was standing right there when I used Apple Pay to buy in the first transaction. No apology’s. But left super angry cause he was a child yelling declined. Walked right next door to coles successfully purchased two items with Apple Pay. Get your registers fixed. Absolutely no reason rhis should have happened.

Store LocationTooronga

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling customer service

First Choice Mansfield QLD today, I asked if they sold gift cards. Other liquor stores sell gift cards and I felt this was a legitimate question. I was met with a sarcastic response along the lines of 'Does this look like a news agency'?. I was so angry with my treatment that I returned the goods and told them I bought another present at the local news agency. I didn't. I drove a further 10mins down the road to Dan Murphys and bought exactly the same thing, along with my gift card. Totally worth the inconvenience.

Store LocationFirst Choice Mansfield Queensland

Arty

ArtySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very rude staff

Store LocationFirst Choice Keperra

Pam

PamPerth, WA

Good Service and price

Went in to First Choice Bicton earlier this month and found a very helpful staff member named Dan who told us exactly where to find the product we were looking for and served us with immediately. We will go back.

Store LocationFirst Choice Canning Hwy Bicton
Angus

Angus

Great prices, good specials

I enjoy shopping here, prices are very competitive, free delivery offers, good stock levels. Delivery usually quite fast. Aust Post often lets online delivery down. Staff at Lutwyche are friendly and helpful.

Kathy

KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great range

Love my local First Choice! Great range, good prices, friendly, helpful staff and I love all the Flybuys bonus point offers that have seen me get free alcohol on many occasions!

Pursya

PursyaNumurkah

Product not available on Special. On shelf day after special ended.

I tried over two weeks to buy Johnnie Walker Green @ $65 per bottle.
The day after the special ended and the product went to $84 per bottle, suddenly there were 5 bottles on the shelf!
Tried to complain via email, bounced back.
I’m no Dan fan, but that’s were I’ll be shopping from now on.

Stuard