Online store, Physical store

Brenda Flannery

Brenda FlanneryNorth Queensland, QLD

Dudded- thanks Liqorland

Ordered dozen Wines. Only 8 bottles received. No refund and unable to email online, expected to WRITE LETTER. Never again

Neville T.

Neville T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No customer service

Ordered the wrong wine by mistake, rang to exchange for the correct wine exactly the same price. Was told that they would not exchange , could not speak to a team leader because the phone consulate said he did not have a phone after repeated attempts to speak to a team leader I was hung up on. I had purchased 3 Doz. Bottles so I was somewhat annoyed, will never deal with them again

stuart

stuartSydney, NSW

ruined easter

made an order of wines for easter celebrations 2 weeks prior to easter. on the thursday before good friday no wines had turned up so rang them and they told me they had sold out of the wines at my local warehouse but had sourced them from another but could not commit to the delivery before Easter and they had overlooked notifying me. The original order was to take 3 to 4 days So after 14 days still no wine and my easter wine budget was spent , so no celebrations with wine this year. made do with water . Very poor performaance. first choice not any more , last if at all

Find out how First Choice Liquor compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Constant rudeness from staff and unhelpful

Because our company orders on line to collect in store, we are met with second class obtrusive behaviour from first choice staff at tge Southport store

kierand

kierandSouth East Queensland, QLD

beyond a joke

Ordered 3x1 litre bottles of whiskey, waited a week for delivery but received 3x 700ml bottles. I contacted customer service who offered to refund the difference or have them pick up the wrong product and send out the correct ones. Asked how much the difference (as this would determine whether it was worthwhile to go through the trouble of returning) and was quoted a figure, agreed to that and asked them to proceed. I then opened one of the bottles only for customer service to come back the next day and tell me they quoted the refund amount on the wrong product and that I'd only get about 5 dollars back per bottle! Absolutely incompetent organisation and won't ever shop there again.

Joy Marsh

Joy MarshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service online

Received offer online for litre Jameson Whisky ordered 2 bottles, paid and went to pick up, received 700mls bottles. Told could not be amended in store and need to contact online. Called online number and spoke to [Name Removed]. Who would not believe me even when confirmed by store manager. I got my money returned. But customer service online non-existent. Contact person had broad accent, was difficult to understand. Received message which is also rude

footloose

footlooseConder 2906, ACT

Disgusted with First Choice and their customer service

Placed an order on 19th February and still not delivered today 12th March and proposed delivery not until PERHAPS the 17th Match. One month!! Customer service is almost non-existant. After 3 calls still no answer as to why this delivery is taking so long and Supervisors not taking calls, they are busy!! I have had orders through First Choice in the past without a problem but this experience ... well, never again. Rating = 0 stars if I had a choice.

Will

WillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I would rate it zero stars if I could

jkssbemob

jkssbemobSouth East Queensland, QLD

They don't do price matching despite mentioned on their website

That they are doing price matching is a lie. Tried to buy a six-pack holsten alcohol free beer. They ask for $12 despite I showed them on the Dan Murphy website its for $10 on offer (not a special). I left the store and bought the item for $10 at Dan Murphys in beenleigh which is 8km away from firstchoiceliquor in waterford. There is nothing mentioned on their website how to verify the price from other liquor outlets. Unfortunately I cant recommend firstchoiceliquor for purchasing liquor. Price matching at Dan Murphys works without any issues, website info is good enough for Dan Murphys.

JoL

JoLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Random vintage year!

Purchase online, qualify for free delivery, however could't check out, forced me to pick up from physical store. When pick up, wine was from year of 2016 not 2014 as advertised. I purchase a bottle first, tried and like it hence went online and order 6 bottles thinking wine will be the same, NOPE, 2016 is clearly different. Call hotline and got nowhere, will not buy from them again, NOT RECOMMEND FIRST CHOICE at all.

Cat

Cat

Terrible customer service

Several times now I have been called a liar for asking to price match and then accused of showing a photo of the price. Raj at Port Melbourne store refuses to look up the price himself and makes me do it on my phone then accuses me of lying. I don’t get it, a big store and chain like First Choice?? It not a nice feeling and I can’t believe that First Choice actually encourages that behaviour.

Wello

WelloSouth East Queensland, QLD

No hassles.

Placed my order on line & used a discount voucher code. Paid via paypal & picked up from the nominated store, no problems.

Gerhards B.

Gerhards B.

Good times.

As it seems the age of the perpetually offended lazy millennial halfwit who only order online is upon us I jumped in my car and drove to the store.
Fantastic service by both of the employees I dealt with enabled me to obtain the product I was after with minimal time in-store.
I will be returning for more.
Thank you First Choice Liqour.

garry

garrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Questionable Customer Service

Harry

HarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Werribee - Great store but rude manager

Great selection and prices at this store, but the store is consistently let down by a blonde lady (Manager?) who is always rude, aggressive and impersonal to everyone. I have personally seen her berate a male staff member in full view of other customers. She seems to have a big chip on her shoulder about everything. Sadly, despite other staff members being great, this store is being let down by her behaviour.

Heimana

HeimanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lazy staff, appalling service and not professional

Appalling service at FC Newstead! Put a click & Collect order last night at 6pm for a carton of beer, never got a sms. The store shuts at 11pm. I decided to drive there in the morning. I advised the shop assistant that I did not receive a text to advise of my click n Collect. When she checked my order, it was not picked yet. The store was literally empty no customer, I could find a park right outside, there is absolutely no service and care. The staff are quite ordinary and you have a sense of too laidback as you stand in the store. This is upmarket Newstead! Not a neglected suburb where you could get what you pay for. NOT VERY IMPRESSED

Store LocationNewstead, QLD
Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Worst Choice

Berocca

BeroccaBunbury

Online click and collect is a complete fail

Tam

TamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service and lost online order

Terrible customer service!! Was given false information about delivery being dispatched when they had actually lost the on line order!!!

After contacting them many many times and receiving differing information it arrived 3 weeks later and after our function.

I received no reply to our emails regarding our dissatisfaction with the service and will certainly be looking elsewhere to purchase my alcohol.

Worst customer service ever At Sylvania

Never again will I shop here. They refused to serve me because I had my 17 year old daughter with me and because she pointed out a drink I was looking for , after I had asked the manager. I don’t believe this is against the law. Absolutely ludicrous, and never will I shop there again!