Fleetcard

Fleetcard

See the Best Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RIP OFF..! Exorbitant transaction fee’s

We originally went to Fleetcard with the aim to reduce our fuel costs by having the ability to shop around, though since mid 2017, Fleetcard has cost our business thousands in fee’s and surcharges with very minimal CPL discounts.

Without any notification, they started adding $4.19 transaction fees everytime we used the card and I’m frustrated with myself that I trusted Fleetcard and didn’t study the invoices more carefully.

Shop around before using Fleetcard as you can easily find a better deal from other suppliers.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

They got us for $1400.00. after we phoned them to tell them there was a mistake within 24 hours of receiving an account 4 months AFTER it was closed.

They are awful, they tell lies and despite our quick response stole from me anyway.

Terrible people DO NOT USE THEM.

Agree with the previous comments - Poor company to deal with

Dealing with fleetcard is putting your business into a noose. They have no care except about payment and fees are excessive. Actively looking for alternatives including electric vehicles - cars & light trucks that can remove the hangmans rope that FleetCard has become.

EAGLE MAN

EAGLE MANSydney, NSW

Not sure what kind of business it is , calling and proposal their service is not very attempted

Hope don't do telemarketing.

Not sure where my personal information was leaked.
Its extremely disappointed some one who pass my business information to this company.

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

High fees, terrible customer service, and not flexible at all

This company is the worst fuel card company I have found so far. The fees are high, the service is so bad and the flexiblity is non-existant. The fees are so high, much higher than anyone else. Dont even bother dealing with them, try WEX motorpass.

AndrewF

AndrewFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible to deal with, excessive fees, these guys should be investigated - AVOID AT ALL COSTS

As a small business we signed up to fleet card and due to being new had no trading history so agreed to pay a bond. At no time were we informed that if we exceeded our credit limit we would be hit with massive fees and have service refused at the pump but go $1 over the credit limit and you get charged $80+.

On requesting cancellation were we told we could apply for our bond to be refunded after 3 months in case there are manual transactions to come through.

These guys offer no service and charge excessive fees.

Shazza

ShazzaCentral Queensland, QLD

Absurd deposit request

Our small family owned business applied for 1 Fleetcard for our truck. Received an email with a pre-approval which I was happy about but to read down further stating we needed to pay them a $7,500 deposit which they will keep for a minimum of 12 months for security. Our initial spend limit request was $5,000 but they dropped it down to $3,000 for no reason. I should of read all the reviews prior to applying. Lesson learned.

Rob Jessup

Rob JessupGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst company to deal with!! STEER CLEAR and AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

This company is terrible! They get you in with promises of fuel savings of 6c/lt off then if you pay your bill even one day late, you get hit with hundreds of dollars in late fees. We were evacuated in March 2019 and I phoned and emailed to tell them that we got behind with our payments as we couldn't work due to the evacuation and they were basically charging us late fees upon the late fees even though we hadn't used the card in months. I had numerous email and phone conversations about it and they didn't care. I ended up paying the late fees just so I could close my account and be done with them. STAY AWAY at all costs!!!

John P.

John P.Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful company to deal with!

very unhappy customer

very unhappy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Relentless bullying for payment of unjustly applied fees - avoid them at all costs!!

smok

smokLaunceston, TAS

Terrible service and unprofessional at best

Rebecca

Rebecca

Bullying and unhelpful staff, a useless credit facility for a small business DO NOT USE more headache then help!

They charge ridiculous fees and then justify holding your account until paid in full before it’s even due just because you pay your bills late?!
They refuse to lift the restriction even though your next payment isn’t due yet and there justification is because it’s in breach of there T&C’s.
They expect a zero balance even if your bill is not due yet bully and intimidate you.
Better off at other fuel card operators!
Do not use this company!

Anaxr

Anaxr

Sales Team Harassment

I am not happy at all with this company.
I work in procurement and they have been contacting us every few months even though we aren't interested and are locked in with another supplier. They will harass you for your bosses phone number most recently even managed to bypass myself and my boss to call the owner of the company (not a good look).

Owen

OwenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service if you can pay your bills on time

Was a bit sceptical reading these reviews but the offer seemed decent so thought id give it a go for a couple months and after looking at my statement can see some decent savings
Would recommend just be sure you can pay your invoice on time to avoid those pesky late fees!

Geoff echo

Geoff echoGLEN IRIS

Avoid Fleetcard like the plague

RippedOff

RippedOffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bogus Scam .. Negative Stars if I could

Nothing but an elaborate scam. Read the reviews here then go elsewhere or you WILL regret it. Customer service is a joke. Fees are astronomical. Don't get conned by their high pressure sales people (who cold call me five times a day!) Cannot believe that these con merchants survive in 2019....run as fast as you can!

No facebook

No facebookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service. Do not use this company

Seraphina

SeraphinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service and rip off

Pls do not sign up with this company. Their customer service is bad and they have many hidden charges and their vendors are also rip offs. Their associates are also in collusion with them if you repair your vehicle you will not be given an estimate or quote. then they give you an invoice with no value on it and then you get stuck with an invoice from Fleetcard for an amount you didn't expect!

I ring the number on the invoice and it goes to Fleetcard and the rude staff tells me oh this isn't our number. I don't know why you came to us. Very very bad.
Pls stay away from them. You will have nothing but hassle dealing with these thieves!

Shannen

ShannenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible! Do not sign up

Fees hidden within bill, fees of up to $100 a card per month, fees overcharged and not refunded, no communication
Card itself is good but the company is extorting customers, scammers!

Bill Jones

Bill JonesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not the best.

Very high fees for being late with the bills. I couldn't believe it. Got $70 fee the first month. Card itself is all right. We have a dozen of them and the overall rebate is decent. Easy expenditure management and somewhat helpful customer service, but watch out for those bills.

Hughesasked

I have noticed on my current bill that we have been charged $5.49 card fee for each card as well as $14.16 transaction fee for each card. Previous statements had card fees of $2.19 each only, not impressed at all. I will call them and see if there is some explanation before I take this further.

Ben
Ben

They will typically say the previous month was honey moon period or something similar and now your on normal period. They will also say your were communicated by way of invoice. So check back at the last invoice where it was $2.19. Regardless, you need to dispute this as you did not give permission for the doubling of charges. I would suggest you cancel this card.

Hughes

Thank you Ben, yes we have been with Fleetcard for a while now and were not notified about these new charges. I will speak to them tomorrow. We have three cards on our account and $19.65 fee on each card is a joke.

Get an answer from our members and Fleetcard representatives

CategoryTransaction Accounts / Debit Cards