Fleetcard

Fleetcard

See the Best Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not sure what kind of business it is , calling and proposal their service is not very attempted

Hope don't do telemarketing.

Not sure where my personal information was leaked.
Its extremely disappointed some one who pass my business information to this company.

High fees, terrible customer service, and not flexible at all

This company is the worst fuel card company I have found so far. The fees are high, the service is so bad and the flexiblity is non-existant. The fees are so high, much higher than anyone else. Dont even bother dealing with them, try WEX motorpass.

Terrible to deal with, excessive fees, these guys should be investigated - AVOID AT ALL COSTS

As a small business we signed up to fleet card and due to being new had no trading history so agreed to pay a bond. At no time were we informed that if we exceeded our credit limit we would be hit with massive fees and have service refused at the pump but go $1 over the credit limit and you get charged $80+.

On requesting cancellation were we told we could apply for our bond to be refunded after 3 months in case there are manual transactions to come through.

These guys offer no service and charge excessive fees.

Absurd deposit request

Our small family owned business applied for 1 Fleetcard for our truck. Received an email with a pre-approval which I was happy about but to read down further stating we needed to pay them a $7,500 deposit which they will keep for a minimum of 12 months for security. Our initial spend limit request was $5,000 but they dropped it down to $3,000 for no reason. I should of read all the reviews prior to applying. Lesson learned.

Worst company to deal with!! STEER CLEAR and AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

This company is terrible! They get you in with promises of fuel savings of 6c/lt off then if you pay your bill even one day late, you get hit with hundreds of dollars in late fees. We were evacuated in March 2019 and I phoned and emailed to tell them that we got behind with our payments as we couldn't work due to the evacuation and they were basically charging us late fees upon the late fees even though we hadn't used the card in months. I had numerous email and phone conversations about it and they didn't care. I ended up paying the late fees just so I could close my account and be done with them. STAY AWAY at all costs!!!

Disgraceful company to deal with!

We have had an account with them for approx 2 years. Recently our accounts clerk was unexpectedly off sick and didn't pay the fleet card invoice by the due date. So it got paid late. The next invoice arrived with an extra fee of $205.53 listed as "Miscellaneous Account Charges". I paid the invoice minus the miscellaneous fee. Then called to ask what the fee was as I expected it was a mistake, after logging a call back they finally got back to me from a NZ number the guy told me it was a late payment fee but couldn't reverse it and said he would escalate it to someone else. That took another 3 days for someone to call back and in the interim my account was suspended and another over limit fee added to my invoice. The most disgusting company I have ever dealt with!

Relentless bullying for payment of unjustly applied fees - avoid them at all costs!!

If I could give it zero stars, I would - don't touch Fleetcard with a barge pole.

They charge excessive transaction fees every time we fill up at the bowser; in a month where I filled up 3 x times, I was charged $24.50 merely for the privilege. In addition, when I was 1 day late paying their bill they applied a "Credit Service Fee" of $79.36 and then they added an additional fee of $61.77 for being over my credit limit (which was caused by their application of the Credit Service Fee).

So in that month, I spent $222 on fuel, and was charged a further $165 in fees!!
Disgraceful. Their conduct is unconscionable and unethical.
I have paid up but have since lodged a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service.
These cowboys need to be shamed and shut down

Terrible service and unprofessional at best

I stupidly approached Fleet Card to grab a fuel card for my business. I made the application and the following day, I had a terribly worded email which looked like it was written by a 10 year old with broken english. The email told me my credit was deferred and that i needed to re-submit the application. Upon doing so, a week had passed, and all of a sudden i began getting telemarketer call after call, and honestly believe my details we're sold off. Yesterday (a week later) I contacted them again, asking why i hadn't heard anything back yet. As I write this, there has been no reply, no answer to any questions and i submitted emails from their website and via Gmail. I am so glad they never proceeded to approve my application, especially after reading so many horrendous reviews here. My advice, stay well away from this mob. They are obviously nothing more than criminal rip off merchants who would know what customer service is let alone actually spell it. STAY WELL AWAY!!

Bullying and unhelpful staff, a useless credit facility for a small business DO NOT USE more headache then help!

They charge ridiculous fees and then justify holding your account until paid in full before it’s even due just because you pay your bills late?!
They refuse to lift the restriction even though your next payment isn’t due yet and there justification is because it’s in breach of there T&C’s.
They expect a zero balance even if your bill is not due yet bully and intimidate you.
Better off at other fuel card operators!
Do not use this company!

Sales Team Harassment

I am not happy at all with this company.
I work in procurement and they have been contacting us every few months even though we aren't interested and are locked in with another supplier. They will harass you for your bosses phone number most recently even managed to bypass myself and my boss to call the owner of the company (not a good look).

Good service if you can pay your bills on time

Was a bit sceptical reading these reviews but the offer seemed decent so thought id give it a go for a couple months and after looking at my statement can see some decent savings
Would recommend just be sure you can pay your invoice on time to avoid those pesky late fees!

Avoid Fleetcard like the plague

I wish I had never signed up with Fleetcard.
I thought the card would provide the convenience of allowing staff to refuel, and provide a consolidated record of fuel purchases.
But the charges are extortionate, and far more than were ever revealed before signing up (and yes, we researched their stated charges). Invoices are sometimes not sent, then Fleetcard slugs you with a non-payment fee of $60, or $80, or whatever they seem to feel they deserve at the time.
When banks charged ridiculous fees that bore no relation to what it actually cost them, ASIC eventually caught up with them, and outlawed rip-off fees.
It is time for the same to happen with Fleetcard, and for all customers to have immoral and unreasonable charges refunded.
Where are you ASIC? We need you.

I have given Fleetcard 1 star, because the system does not allow me to select zero stars.

Bogus Scam .. Negative Stars if I could

Nothing but an elaborate scam. Read the reviews here then go elsewhere or you WILL regret it. Customer service is a joke. Fees are astronomical. Don't get conned by their high pressure sales people (who cold call me five times a day!) Cannot believe that these con merchants survive in 2019....run as fast as you can!

Poor customer service. Do not use this company

I have only been with this fuel card company since 28th March 2019, 4 cards in total, and in that time there was a number of stuff ups, even during the set up of the account a number things went wrong. Simple things like getting the name wrong on the fuel card.

Now because it was the 28th March I requested them to carry over the account to the following month as I didn't want to pay account fees just on 2 days. They agreed.

My major issue happened yesterday, 1/5/2019, when I filled my work ute with fuel.

The card was declined so I tried to call customer service to find out why. The number was continually engaged. Four phone calls later and a total of over 1 hour 20 minutes of waiting for some one to answer, I finally get through.

They state I was declined because I had not paid my account but at that time I had not received an account.
I was told by them the account was only generated the day before, 30/4/2019, which I still hadn't received an account.

1/5/2019 - A supervisor told me he would send the account out immediately after our phone call via email.
As of 2/5/2019 I still had not received an account. The supervisor also stated that the accounts department would contact me within the next 3-business days. I explained that 3 business days without fuel cards was ridiculous, how can a business take 3 days to fix an issue that is so simple.

I rang again this morning and spoke with customer service. After much discussion they sent my account to my email only to find a $65.00 late payment fee on the account. They told me they would waive this fee but could not supply me with an updated invoice to pay the correct amount.

I explained that I wasn't about to pay an invoice with the wrong amount on it. They said they couldn't change the invoice. They would have to refer it to accounts who would get back to me in 3 days.
So I can't use the cards because I haven't paid the account, I can't pay the account because it has the wrong amount on it. I have now requested for the cards to be cancelled and that is going to take up to 3-days but can't be cancelled until the account is settled.

I am sure that many business owner would agree that if you ran your business with such poor customer service you would end up out of business.

Bad customer service and rip off

Pls do not sign up with this company. Their customer service is bad and they have many hidden charges and their vendors are also rip offs. Their associates are also in collusion with them if you repair your vehicle you will not be given an estimate or quote. then they give you an invoice with no value on it and then you get stuck with an invoice from Fleetcard for an amount you didn't expect!

I ring the number on the invoice and it goes to Fleetcard and the rude staff tells me oh this isn't our number. I don't know why you came to us. Very very bad.
Pls stay away from them. You will have nothing but hassle dealing with these thieves!

Terrible! Do not sign up

Fees hidden within bill, fees of up to $100 a card per month, fees overcharged and not refunded, no communication
Card itself is good but the company is extorting customers, scammers!

Not the best.

Very high fees for being late with the bills. I couldn't believe it. Got $70 fee the first month. Card itself is all right. We have a dozen of them and the overall rebate is decent. Easy expenditure management and somewhat helpful customer service, but watch out for those bills.

What a rip off ..........totally scam

Charge us $119 when we didn't even use the card. Charged us Nearly $70 for late fee the month before, if you are one day late, extra charges for transactions and other stuff which wasn't even mentioned when we sign up.

Scam - Paid $100 payment 1 day late and hit with $70 fee

We barely even used the card once and missed the payment by a day. Look at the attached image of my invoice. There is no way the positive reviews on this site are real. Even cancelling the card requires a call back from them. Don't do it!!!!
BTW Im not exaggerating the delayed payment. It was 1 day. Even Amex gives you 3 days leeway.

Terrible Customer Service going back to Motorpass

Customer service is appalling. Customer service phone line is a message service.

Fleetcard incorrectly charged me $1,000 in July 18. Upon discovering the issue in Jan 18, I emailed Fleetcard to which they responded admitting they made the mistake. I have chased up 8 times (phone calls and emails) with one call back from [name removed] the head of credit. [name removed] confirmed refund will be sorted in two business days and i'll call you tomorrow to confirm. It's been two weeks since that call, no call back or refund. Calling the customer service line they just take a message and no call backs.

Absolute shambles and only had issues with the cards. Motorpass is much better!