Fleetcard

1.3

malwa s.

malwa s.Wanniassa 2903, ACT

Hopeless Lot of Hidden Charges- fake marketing

Fleetcard must market under or by name Coles or Shell. They are lying and doing fake marketing. Apart from these 2 fuel station you will get surcharge 2% on every purchase of fuel. When had a chat with customer care they said it completely depends upon the different fuel station how much they charge they dont even have list.

whats the point getting fleetcard and paying extra on fuel and on top of it paying to Fleetcard company as well.

Detsec

DetsecAdelaide

Abusive cold calls.

Run far - Run fast! Blatant rip off fees! ACCC should investigate this mob!

Cold called, jacked rates after 3 months because i was never advised it was a promo, had to fight to get rates back to what was offered. $77 late fee because they never sent an invoice, $77 late fee for ONE DAY LATE in payment during COVID19. Reduced credit limit without consultation during COVID19 "because we wouldn't be using it" where we are an essential service and our use went UP
Never ever again! Run Far - Run Fast is all I can say for this company.

On Time always

On Time alwaysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dishonest from the very Start

Got Cold Called by a Fleet Card Kiwi with all the promises in the World. Then nothing for 2 weeks, I eventually rang and boy had they changed the rules of the game. I told the Kiwi to stick it and to destroy all the personal information I gave him.After reading all these reviews how lucky was I not to get involved with these Dodgy Operators. They say they are a Big Professional Company??
They have a RATING of 1.4 stars how embarrassing if you were them knowing full well there rating would be Negative Stars if it was at all possible. Stay away from

INACTIVITY FEE $6, LATE FEE $70.

Account was paid to zero...inactivity fee $6..added....when that gets forgotten...$70 late fee...one of the shiftiest, shark companies i have ever had the misfortune to deal with. Do not deal with Fleetcard or Business Fuel Cards.

A perfect fuel card

A simple and easy to manage fuel card. Low card fees and excellent service. Accepted pretty much everywhere. Good discounts on petrol. I am loving this fuel card. Better than any service station fuel card.

Martin M.

Martin M.South East Queensland, QLD

Stop phone spam and harassment

Fleet card call me almost everyday a quick reverse search shows the number. I have never interacted with this company. I never will interact with a company that repeatedly cold calls business owners. This is not marketing this is spam and harassment. I answered your call once and told you I was not interested and please take me off your call list but still you keep calling. Get better business practices and stop spam calling people my next report is to the Australian consumer people because enough is enough.

Brett B.

Brett B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

worst company ever to deal with

asked 2 weeks in a row to stop payment as i didnt have enough funds to pay .. twice they ignored ..
so then i got bank to stop payment .. they are now charging me $140 A WEEK for over limit and late fee.. lol i aint paying a cent of any of it .. unrealistic company .. avoid like the plague !! nothing but stuff ups from day 1 .. once signed up customer service is out the window .. avoid .. you have been warned

Tom78

Tom78Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Been using Fleetcard for 3 months

Get an invoice every month with my discounts. Very low fees compared to some other companies. Was paying a lot more before, pretty quick getting approved and receiving the cards. Am very happy with everything. Would recommend

Jenny

JennyPerth, WA

Dont Know How They Are Still In Operation

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away from this company!!!

Agree with all of the 1 star reviews, so no point going through the same again, however, my point of burst was when I got the next bill and saw a fee of $89.32 plus interest for late payment (2 days late)....

KEEP AWAY!!!

Pissed off

Pissed offMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer support!

Never return your calls. Paid account and didn't get processed. Trying to run a business with no fuel cards is extremely hard.
Won't issue statements to settle vendor disputes. Independent service stations double dipping on transactions. Fleet card not interested in helping.
Stay clear. Absolute crooks!

Shan

ShanSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a bunch of lairs and deceivers to get your business

RIP OFF..! Exorbitant transaction fee’s

We originally went to Fleetcard with the aim to reduce our fuel costs by having the ability to shop around, though since mid 2017, Fleetcard has cost our business thousands in fee’s and surcharges with very minimal CPL discounts.

Without any notification, they started adding $4.19 transaction fees everytime we used the card and I’m frustrated with myself that I trusted Fleetcard and didn’t study the invoices more carefully.

Shop around before using Fleetcard as you can easily find a better deal from other suppliers.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

They got us for $1400.00. after we phoned them to tell them there was a mistake within 24 hours of receiving an account 4 months AFTER it was closed.

They are awful, they tell lies and despite our quick response stole from me anyway.

Terrible people DO NOT USE THEM.

Find out how Fleetcard compares to other Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

Agree with the previous comments - Poor company to deal with

Dealing with fleetcard is putting your business into a noose. They have no care except about payment and fees are excessive. Actively looking for alternatives including electric vehicles - cars & light trucks that can remove the hangmans rope that FleetCard has become.

EAGLE MAN

EAGLE MANSydney, NSW

Not sure what kind of business it is , calling and proposal their service is not very attempted

Hope don't do telemarketing.

Not sure where my personal information was leaked.
Its extremely disappointed some one who pass my business information to this company.

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

High fees, terrible customer service, and not flexible at all

This company is the worst fuel card company I have found so far. The fees are high, the service is so bad and the flexiblity is non-existant. The fees are so high, much higher than anyone else. Dont even bother dealing with them, try WEX motorpass.

AndrewF

AndrewFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible to deal with, excessive fees, these guys should be investigated - AVOID AT ALL COSTS

As a small business we signed up to fleet card and due to being new had no trading history so agreed to pay a bond. At no time were we informed that if we exceeded our credit limit we would be hit with massive fees and have service refused at the pump but go $1 over the credit limit and you get charged $80+.

On requesting cancellation were we told we could apply for our bond to be refunded after 3 months in case there are manual transactions to come through.

These guys offer no service and charge excessive fees.

Shazza

ShazzaCentral Queensland, QLD

Absurd deposit request

Our small family owned business applied for 1 Fleetcard for our truck. Received an email with a pre-approval which I was happy about but to read down further stating we needed to pay them a $7,500 deposit which they will keep for a minimum of 12 months for security. Our initial spend limit request was $5,000 but they dropped it down to $3,000 for no reason. I should of read all the reviews prior to applying. Lesson learned.

steve

steveasked

Who is the regulating body for this company AFCA seems not to be the right one? I'm trying to lodge a complaint about excessive late fees and interest charged on my account any help would be appreciated

Hughesasked

I have noticed on my current bill that we have been charged $5.49 card fee for each card as well as $14.16 transaction fee for each card. Previous statements had card fees of $2.19 each only, not impressed at all. I will call them and see if there is some explanation before I take this further.

Ben
Ben

They will typically say the previous month was honey moon period or something similar and now your on normal period. They will also say your were communicated by way of invoice. So check back at the last invoice where it was $2.19. Regardless, you need to dispute this as you did not give permission for the doubling of charges. I would suggest you cancel this card.

Hughes

Thank you Ben, yes we have been with Fleetcard for a while now and were not notified about these new charges. I will speak to them tomorrow. We have three cards on our account and $19.65 fee on each card is a joke.

Get an answer from our members and Fleetcard representatives