Fleetcard

Fleetcard

See the Best Prepaid Debit Cards in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fleetcard

1.3
  • Rates and Fees

Micky W.
Micky W.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrid company to deal with

Rude staff, horrid company to deal with. Double charged my credit card and won’t return extra money. Have to raise a dispute with the bank. Avoid at all cost. Better companies out there

sbolger
sbolgerFar North Queensland, QLD

Small Business beware

High costs, charged an extra fee for NOT using fuel cards, charged very high overdue fees for months even though direct debit was set up. When I finally gave up and cancelled, they made me do a whole heap more admin & wait for a refund. Total waste of time and money.

Scott
Scott Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hidden fees. Change fees without notice.

Waste of time and money. They increased charges without notification. When questioned they still had crazy high transaction fees even after dropping them down. Be careful if you use. Cost me money.

Tim
TimHobart, TAS

Fleetcard Just a bunch of outright lying con-artists!

Similar experience to others here. Got cold called with a very competitive offer for a fuel card, with reduced rates for first 6 months. However 3 months in I receive an email stating that the honeymoon is over and along with the card fee going to $2.00 a month (which is the only fee ever in the original offer) there is a whole other raft of fees listed. I rang to discuss with Fleetcard and they denied that they ever said there would not be any other fees other than a $2.00 monthly card fee. Account is now closed......

Treat their Customers with disdain and treat them as criminals !

What a horrid organisation to deal with. Went over my weekly limit of $200 by $9 and received a threatening email and phone call. I will be closing my account at my earliest convenience

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Kristian D.
Kristian D.

scam merchants

lock in a price with them and they say its guaranteed for 12 months. They jacked the price up with out telling me after a few months. the customer service team are very rude. i cant advise strongly enough against this company

Nathan
NathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from Fleetcard

Always declining even after paying the bills and calling them to find out what’s going on, saying it wasn’t their end. Endless fees and extra charges aswell as putting GST on top of the already taxed fuel prices

Nicholas G.
Nicholas G.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't do it!

I opened a Fleetcard account after receiving a phone offer, thinking it would be handy, but wasn't. It isn't accepted at the stations I use, and if you actually read the terms and conditions, a late payment once will likely offset any discounts you achieve in about a 12 month period for most small business. Cancelling and getting the refund I was entitled on the account was a difficult and lengthy process.....
Never again.

Ravi
RaviGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

$70 late payment fee even gave them Direct debit - Never use this company

We did use this card for just a week. Within a week we did just over $250 worth of fuels and rest of $67 for your additional administration charges. After found of this company I cancel my service. Then they keep the bond for 3 months. That's the way to rip off customers. What is the logic behind the three months holding of this Bond, still cant understand. Also $67 charged me even though I gave my direct debit.

pauline c.
pauline c.Sydney, NSW

TERRIBLE business

malwa s.
malwa s.Wanniassa 2903, ACT

Hopeless Lot of Hidden Charges- fake marketing

Fleetcard must market under or by name Coles or Shell. They are lying and doing fake marketing. Apart from these 2 fuel station you will get surcharge 2% on every purchase of fuel. When had a chat with customer care they said it completely depends upon the different fuel station how much they charge they dont even have list.

whats the point getting fleetcard and paying extra on fuel and on top of it paying to Fleetcard company as well.

Detsec
DetsecAdelaide

Abusive cold calls.

Run far - Run fast! Blatant rip off fees! ACCC should investigate this mob!

Cold called, jacked rates after 3 months because i was never advised it was a promo, had to fight to get rates back to what was offered. $77 late fee because they never sent an invoice, $77 late fee for ONE DAY LATE in payment during COVID19. Reduced credit limit without consultation during COVID19 "because we wouldn't be using it" where we are an essential service and our use went UP
Never ever again! Run Far - Run Fast is all I can say for this company.

On Time always
On Time alwaysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dishonest from the very Start

Got Cold Called by a Fleet Card Kiwi with all the promises in the World. Then nothing for 2 weeks, I eventually rang and boy had they changed the rules of the game. I told the Kiwi to stick it and to destroy all the personal information I gave him.After reading all these reviews how lucky was I not to get involved with these Dodgy Operators. They say they are a Big Professional Company??
They have a RATING of 1.4 stars how embarrassing if you were them knowing full well there rating would be Negative Stars if it was at all possible. Stay away from

INACTIVITY FEE $6, LATE FEE $70.

Account was paid to zero...inactivity fee $6..added....when that gets forgotten...$70 late fee...one of the shiftiest, shark companies i have ever had the misfortune to deal with. Do not deal with Fleetcard or Business Fuel Cards.

Read more reviews - page 2

steve
steveasked

Who is the regulating body for this company AFCA seems not to be the right one? I'm trying to lodge a complaint about excessive late fees and interest charged on my account any help would be appreciated

Hughesasked

I have noticed on my current bill that we have been charged $5.49 card fee for each card as well as $14.16 transaction fee for each card. Previous statements had card fees of $2.19 each only, not impressed at all. I will call them and see if there is some explanation before I take this further.

Ben
Ben

They will typically say the previous month was honey moon period or something similar and now your on normal period. They will also say your were communicated by way of invoice. So check back at the last invoice where it was $2.19. Regardless, you need to dispute this as you did not give permission for the doubling of charges. I would suggest you cancel this card.

Hughes

Thank you Ben, yes we have been with Fleetcard for a while now and were not notified about these new charges. I will speak to them tomorrow. We have three cards on our account and $19.65 fee on each card is a joke.

Get an answer from our members and Fleetcard representatives