Ford Falcon

Ford Falcon Questions & Answers

AU, BA, BF, EL, FG and FG X

1,237 questions from our users

why are my rear brake lights flashing when my headlights are on ford au fairlane

rear brake lights flashing when heag lights ar on

What will be the problem in the morning it will drive good for abit when I get to a stop sign or lights it will putt like it's running out of petrol if I don't keep the revs up it will cut out. Then when I try to start it again Il put it in drive or reverse it will just cut out ??

Where is the manual shift release mech located

Is 2002 au compatible with 2003 xr6 auto . Car will not go in reverse and revs high in forward

Why does my ba turbo auto gearbox shutter in idle when it gets warm
throttle body? Try disassemble and clean it using compressed air or carb cleaner, should dislodge any grime which could be holding it partly open and try tightning hoses.

Hi Guys and girls I have a AU2 xr8 auto I have had the Auto reconditioned and since then the reverse lights stayed on in every gear, I have had that fixed, so now it won't change into 4th and the Speedo stopped working intermittently what causes.this.

My 07 bf L/H side drivers light is not working, It found it has no power at it's fuse ? Where do I go from here? Thanks

Which petrol is correctly FORXR6 Ford falcon model of 1996?

my immobilizer light on dash stays on all the time, does not flash what could be the problem

My Ford Falcon 2005 BA sometimes jerks and when I slow down it cuts out

My Ford Falcon 2005 jerking and when I slow down sometimes stop

Where would oil be leaking from left side above engine mount on my au 2000 ford

Au forte wagon how many kms will the engine do it has already 367000 and runs fine

Just bought a Ford falcon au 1999 I believe and along with the long list of things wrong with it there's one I'm stuck with. The dash lights/rear light fuse keeps blowing, now I've replaced the relays in front to eliminate that being a problem. Also the previous owner has installed a new xplode CD player, so thinking that might be the issue I've disconnected that and the fuse still blows. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Is my 2005 Ford falcon worth paying $800 for bleeding the brakes worth fixing we have had the car for 5 years

Hi I got falcon fg 2009 lpg. Today it starts giving all sorts of warnings one after one continues. And didn't start . After several attempt switching on and off finally started .what could be wrong?

My car display “vehicle immobilized “ when ignition engaged and won’t start. What’s the problem?

Radio code. The serial number on my radio does not start with V or M, just a 12 digit number. How do I generate code from this?

I have an au1 2000 model will door actuator from a 2002 model fit mine

Get an answer from our members and Ford representatives