Ford Falcon

What is the ba mk11 xr6t 6 speed like thinking of getting one

Garry

Garryasked

1999 wagon forte
Got code for radio put in same err keep coming up.
Is there a special way of putting the code in. As it has a 7 in it. And numbers only go to 6 on front of radio.
Been at it for a week just about to angle grind the radio in half.
Best Wishes Garry

ian danger

ian dangerasked

Falcon FG

where is switch for boot light on fg.

Owen R.

Owen R.asked

Is the icu the same in au series 1 as series 2

Paul M.

Paul M.asked

Falcon BA

Where are the LPG gas fuses on the be a Ford falcon

Paul M.

Paul M.asked

Where are the fuses on a 2004 BF LPG gas kept on the car

bryen

bryenasked

Falcon FG

boot light stays on when boot is closed

Brianna C.

Brianna C.asked

Falcon FG

How to remove the fuel tank

Antonio H.

Antonio H.asked

My Ford Falcon BA XR6 is dead flat but speedo is still on?. .I'm about to replace my battery as I believe that's the problem as to why everything is dead flat. .

Zotto

Zottoasked

Falcon FG

Hi guys just bought 2010 fg xr6. When I turn the key all dash lights etc are on. But wont start. Cant hear fuel pump just nothing. Turn key off then on and it starts after a couple of tries. Hoping I can find problem before it turns into real issue.
Cheers

Jason M.

Jason M.asked

Falcon FG

CD player not reading cds...no sound. Reading CDs please wait appears on screen. Doesn't play cds

Gwendoline A.

Gwendoline A.asked

what causes a air con fuse to blow in a ford falcon st/wagon 2001 model

Sethmclean

Sethmcleanasked

Falcon FG X

Hi all I've been studying in the mechanics area for a while as I'm trying to get a job from it and I recently found out the some newer cars have the vin coded into the paint work and can't be re painted. Does anyone know if the fgx has this or can it still be repainted, thanks

Ibbie D.

Ibbie D.asked

Falcon BF

My air con radio,demister the whole command centre,nothing works,fuses ok.any ideas

Ibbie D.

Ibbie D.asked

Ford bf .2006.
Air,radio,demister.all not working .fuses are good.any ideas

Shaun C.

Shaun C.asked

Falcon BA

Hey guys just bought a second hand BA Ghia and sometimes when I start to drive it I'll get half a block, the check engine light comes on, cuts the performance and idles really Rough almost like a bad miss. But I'll turn the car off and start it again and it won't miss a beat, so weird. any ideas?

Paul M

Paul Masked

Falcon FG

my control centre has dropped out, prior to this L was having intermittent faults. Can this be repaired

Israela S.

Israela S.asked

Falcon AU

I have a 2000 ford fairmont AUII.
Does a falcon AU rear muffler bolt straight on? (Stock)

Jordan.b

Jordan.basked

Falcon FG

Gday I've got a 2012 g6et and while driving the bonnet ajar sign comes on and the bonnet is closed also sets the alarm off is there a sensor to adjust or something I can do to fix it thanks jordan.

Get an answer from our members and Ford representatives