Foster's Light Ice

Foster's Light Ice

See the Best Light Beer in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

It’s the best beer

Which outlets sell it. Can’t seem to buy Foster’s Lite ice in any outlets not even Dan Murphys on North Coast.

Crisp & Refreshing.

I LOVE IT! I like the clean crisp fresh taste of an icy cold light ice beer anytime. It does quench your thirst after a hard days work in the yard. I would drink definitely 3 cases a week, and if it's really hot 4 is not a problem. I've tried all the other light beers:- Hahn, Boag's, Blue Tongue & Cascade. These I think are the main one's. They are not low alcohol beers but mid strength so they are wrongly advertised and are misleading to the general public. Anything else that is labeled light beer is not worth mentioning. Neither are the above really except for cascade light which I am being forced to drink at the moment as I cannot buy Foster's Light Ice any more. Dan Murphy's at East Maitland have told me that Foster's Light Ice is not being made any more. Please let me know if this is true or not.
Regards

C.B.Jones. (Chris)
The clean fresh crisp taste that I like in an icy cold beer.
It is expensive for a light beer, but it's the best light beer on the market.

they still make this???