Fox Symes

Debt Consolidation, Budgeting Services, Home Loans

35 questions from our users

Donna m.

Donna m.asked

Can you help me on my credit file there's a default from a firmed true blue this debt is over 10 yrs old . how do I fix my credit file? Can you help please as it prevents me borrowing money and I need too borrow for a car but keep getting denied.

Glen

Glenasked

Can i get a homeloan while paying off my consolidation that i have with you??

Tony G

Tony Gasked

If I arrange a payment agreement and I come into some monies can I pay the balance without having to be slugged the interest over the time period agreed.

BAH

BAHasked

I’m concerned about hidden fees. I’m 18mths into my debt agreement and only now reading reviews. I’ve seen that people have copped massive fees, $6000+. I was under the impression that the initial fee of $750 was it. Please tell me I’m correct and I’m not going to be stung later.

Arvo Park

Arvo Parkasked

can you make an offer to finish off debt agreement early? for example you still owe 10000$ and make an offer to pay lump sum of 6000$ to pay out the debt agreement?

Steven B.

Yes you can. Just remeber cause you made a debit agreenent it ooears on your credit history fir 5 years. But p aying it out early does help retore your credut score

Sky Aasked

Ive recently signed up with fox symes and theyre really helping me a lot. They tell me not to worry about my creditors theyre dealing with even though theyre still sending me debt collection notices. I feel like Im still doing something wrong though! Im doing a payment arrangement with them over 4 years. Anyone have experience with this? I just want to know I dont have to stress about being taken to court eventually or something

Sam

I have the same concern and am on the same plan, about a week into it. I have been instructed to not pay the creditors and let them work with them, but I can already see it's affecting my credit rating more than before. Let me know if you get any further advice or answers. It's uncomfortable, that's for sure.

How'd you?

Sky A

I have had one creditor send me to debt collection so far but debt collection services are still dealing with fox symes so Ive been told not to stress. Its definitely affecting my credit history but at the end of the day Im being left alone and Sim Mayo seems to be looking after me well

Evan X.

Evan X.asked

How do I get an enquiry off my credit rating that fox symes wrongfully put on

Robert

Robertasked

I'm with Fox Symes for almost one year now and unfortunately, just recently, I lost my job due to my illness. Now my question is, how can Fox Symes help me now that I have no income and pay my monthly dues? Please let me know in return and would really appreciate it. Thank You.

Kamaldeep Singh B.
Kamaldeep Singh B.

Please call them, they will definitely find a way for you and help you. They have financial hardship team for this kind of situation.

Visal M.

Visal M.asked

Debt Consolidation

Hi, I have a loan outside a bank of arounf 20k loaned from a friend. Can Foxsymes help me with debt outside a bank institution?

Sandra
Sandra

Hi
I dont know but i think no because Fox Symes dont pay the debt out they arrange more affordable payments. Hope this helped

Hi there.

Fox Symes can p ay the debit out on your behalf or you do over time. What you would need is something in writing as proif you iwe them.

Pepita

Pepitaasked

Debt Consolidation

Hello. I've never used a service like Fox Symes before and I'm not even sure if it would be the right step for me as I'm terrified of having my credit ruined but will likely end up doing that to myself if I don't start catching up on my debt. I have a 50k loan that I am paying back but I'm finding it to be a bit of a struggle as I have massively overcommitted myself. I work full time and my pay isn't terrible but with all other living costs and membership contracts I'm in, I'm falling a little short each month. It's manageable to a degree but I'm finding I have no quality of life from these stupid mistakes. Is fox symes something I should consider?

Joey A.
Joey A.

Noooo stay away from them seek other institutions that are not under a debt agreement, they are there online.

Macca
Macca

Don't do it. A debt agreement is effectively an act of bankruptcy.

Bicky

Bickyasked

Hi has any one refinanced a home loan and consolidation of debt using equity through them? Will this make you classify as bankrupt?

Jessica A

Jessica Aasked

Hi, so I consolidated my debt with Fox Symes in Feb 2016. I paid it out 3 years earlier then the 5 year agreement and I am now in desperate need of a new car... I have tried to get a bank loan through my bank but I’ve been rejected because I’m still locked in to the agreement with Fox Symes. I have been offered a car loan through Fox Symes but my question is, if I sign up for a car loan with them, will I have to wait another 5 years before I can apply for a house loan or anything like that through the bank? Or will it be wiped clear from the original end date which is Feb 2021??

Please help!!

Viera
Viera

Hi there. I'm not too sure really, you best ask Foxsymes. I was wanting to get a car loan from them too last year but decided not to cos their rate is wayyy high but if you're desperate then give it a go. But ask Foxsymes too about your questions. Mine will end end of Jan next year so 3 payments to go woo-hoo it's been a long time living on a budget. I too have to wait for another year to clear the agreement to get a car loan. Good luck darl.

Helen

Helenasked

My husband recently signed with Fox and Symes. Don't know if all parties have agreed to it as one company is still taking funds out of our account and Fox and Symes have also started taking out their fees. Any ideas?

Melissa

Melissaasked

If have have started your application and it is 50/50 and you choose to pull out of it are you charged any fees? It was going to cost me $3000 for a 10,000 loan over 4 years at a 16% interest rate and $15 a month account keeping fee. Can i back out?

Emma

Emmaasked

How long does it take to receive money from Fox symes once approved?

Tracy

Tracyasked

If I have a debt consolidation am I able to get a small personal loan?

Bekkers

Bekkersasked

Hey Guys,

I have $10,000 left to pay over the next 2 years... I have budgeted to have this paid by Nvoember this year (14months eariler than signed). My question is as soon as I have paid what I owe will my credit file be clean or would I have to wait untilthe actual end of agreement?
Im wanting to ugarde my car at the end of the year - Fox symes said they can give me 30k now at 16% p.a (Way steep) so hoping I can get a normal low rate loan at the end of the year....

Sam

You have to wait till your debt agreement finishes even tho you pay it out earlier

Chloe

Chloeasked

Just wondering if anyone else has been in the same situation.
Entered my part 9 with foxsymes 6-12 months ago and since then I have incurred some debts unintentionally since then. I know I can’t add them to my debt as they were incurred after the debt agreement date but does anyone know if there’s a way I can get them there?
Can I cancel my current debt agreement and update with a new one?

Kimberli
Kimberli

Hi Chloe how are you finding it with Fox Symes and do you mind me asking how much debt you consolidated with them? I’ve just had a consult with them today and still trying to decide

mark lucky

mark luckyasked

has anyone been declined first go for a debt agreement then second time been approved thanks debt of 110000?

Andy J
Andy J

I had my initial attempt declined, but Fox Symes knew which way to go and I was approved second go. Good luick with it ;)

Gie

Gieasked

If somebody sign for debt relief for 5 years with your company. What will happen within 5 years something happen . Where no find coming in to pay your company, what will happen.

Get an answer from our members and Fox Symes representatives