Freedom Foods No Salt Potato

Freedom Foods No Salt Potato

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Freedom Foods? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Vvv
VvvGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love these chips

These chips are brilliant! I was surprised that I enjoyed them so much, since they're unsalted. They have a great texture. I only wish they were easier to find. I managed to track them down at an IGA but they stopped stocking them after a few months.

Purchased in January 2019 at IGA.

Jim BHamilton

Best tasting potato crisps - no salt required

Purchased in July 2019 at IGA for $2.79.

Other Chips

Boris Yasminsky
Boris YasminskyNear You

OK, YOU WIN

Freedom Foods has won !.
I'm addicted, the chips are good.
Freedom Foods has many good products too.

Purchased in March 2020 for $4.50.

Chips

Find out how Freedom Foods No Salt Potato compares to other Chips

Great

Just discovered. Great find and delish. Bought for daughter who has many food intolerances so plain chips one of the only packaged snack foods she can have but don't like to give her salted ones for little kidneys. Found out we like them too. A bit more expensive, but not a great deal more (particularly when comparing buying the alternative product at a convenience store rather than supermarket).
Salt free, no additives, preservatives, cooked in sunflower oil which is one of the only oils we can have. S
A little bit more expensive than alternative similar products, however not grossly expensive and an item I have not seen elsewhere so prepared to pay.

More outlets

Great product. There are not enough outlets and some supermarkets delete them from shelves because low sales they probably need to be labled unsealed in big letters. There are thousands of people with medical conditions that would ole these. I know I do. There Is only one place in My suburb in Western Australia I can find them. In a health isle notwithstanding standard potatoe chips. Retailers need to wake up to get more sales. They have no idea. I have eaten unsalted chips from an early age.
All that salt is not good. No wonder there are so many heart problems. Again great product!
Healthy product
Not enough outlets more access

George W
George Wasked

Hi. Interested to buy the no salt chips, I am in Perth WA. Are they available here or can i get some shipped from eastern states.

Regards. Clive Walker

Jim B

I live in country Victoria, so I wouldn't know. I suggest you email Freedom Foods, see details on their website: https://freedomfoods.com.au/where-to-buy/

Please re-post on how you went, these are the tastiest potato crisps I've come across. They are also an Australian company.

Helen
Helenasked

Freedom no salt chips
Love these potato chips but unable to find them in local supermarket
area code: 2086

Jim B

The only supermarket selling these is IGA, and then not all IGA stores, so I suggest you ring them first.

I have been trying for some time now to get Coles or Woolworths to stock this product line, without any success, as I have hypertension and require a low salt diet.

The major supermarkets sell around 280 different brands/styles of potato crisps, all of which contain salt. The only brand that is salt-free is Freedom, which is not sold by the two majors.

Michael
Michaelasked

I was wanting to know if anyone could let me know where I can get these in Victoria or can
Purchase them online. Thank you.

See all Freedom Foods No Salt Potato questions