Freedom Foods No Salt Potato

Freedom Foods No Salt Potato

See the Best Chips in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great

Just discovered. Great find and delish. Bought for daughter who has many food intolerances so plain chips one of the only packaged snack foods she can have but don't like to give her salted ones for little kidneys. Found out we like them too. A bit more expensive, but not a great deal more (particularly when comparing buying the alternative product at a convenience store rather than supermarket).
Salt free, no additives, preservatives, cooked in sunflower oil which is one of the only oils we can have. S
A little bit more expensive than alternative similar products, however not grossly expensive and an item I have not seen elsewhere so prepared to pay.

More outlets

Great product. There are not enough outlets and some supermarkets delete them from shelves because low sales they probably need to be labled unsealed in big letters. There are thousands of people with medical conditions that would ole these. I know I do. There Is only one place in My suburb in Western Australia I can find them. In a health isle notwithstanding standard potatoe chips. Retailers need to wake up to get more sales. They have no idea. I have eaten unsalted chips from an early age.
All that salt is not good. No wonder there are so many heart problems. Again great product!
Healthy product
Not enough outlets more access