French Fries Original Multipack

2.0

Shan

ShanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Salty snack

Last week i brought french fries multipack as i saw them in special price at coles. Kids actually like them as an occasional lunch box treat. They are super crunchy. But not happy with the saltiness. Not enough fries in each packet. Seems i am paying for plastic packaging.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $4.50.

shazcam

shazcam

3/4 OF PACKS ARE ALL AIR"......

Purchased these this week, haven't for 6 months and 3/4 of each pack is AIR...A complete RIP OFF as well as plenty of plastic packaging...all these little packets would fill a single $1.00 packet at 3.5 times the price ??

They're alright

They have a nice crunch and I know a lot of people who like them but they are a really salty! Plus I understand why they are in a stick form but they are kind of unpleasant to eat. If I just put it in my mouth I get spiked but when I take little bites I feel like a rabbit but I don't know!? Maybe people like that?

Chips

Find out how French Fries Original Multipack compares to other Chips

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

These are in a small multipack of 6, so they are convenient to carry around if you want a crunchy snack away from home. I dont really like these too much, although they were good to try.
These are basically potato chips that are shaped like french fries or little stick shaped. They are crunchy and crisp too.
They are french fries shaped, so they are long and thin, so sometimes they poke me in my gum when I am eating them. These would not suit someone who has sensitive dental issues because they are a bit on the harder side. I think these are a bit too salty for me.