Frontline Original

Frontline Original

See the Best Tick & Flea Control Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Absolutley useless no stars would have been prefered

Used frontline spot on 48 hours later still live fleas week later still live fleas. This stuff does not work at all i may as well have applied water. I used the homegard from frontline this is supposed to kill fleas on contact.it does not work either a very expensive air freshner.
I have found indorex spray for home is good and for the dog flea combing daily. My vet will not give anything for three weeks i cant allow another three weeks of fleas on dog. My dog has never had fleas took him to the vets for a day visit needed xrays and he came back with fleas.
Do not waste money on this product.

coardy

coardy

They should test it on themselves

I treated my large dog with frontline plus. He is crying constantly, in intense pain and has stopped eating and nothing I can do about it. I am thinking about putting him out of his misery as obviously suffering badly. He was a very robust and pain tolerant dog as he has had numerous bad injuries from fighting and got bitten by a crocodile. Even allowed me to stitch him up and administer injections afterwards. Never seen anything like this. He won’t crap in the yard and had to go and carry him home as heard him hollering.
I am surprised if there hasn’t been a court case regarding these adverse reactions from the product.
Distressed and annoyed!!!

JayC

JayCHobart, TAS

Frontline Original for cats does not work

I bought this product for my 3 cats. Box says it lasts 5 weeks, however 3 weeks later the cats still had flees so I did another dose and again it did not work. Other products I use worked instantly. I bought it because of the good price, however has ended up costing me more in the long run. Easy to use, just doesn't work at all.

suebrisbane

suebrisbaneBrisbane

Doesn't work

I have applied 3 doses of Frontline Original to my cat 4 weeks apart and he still has fleas. I noticed him scratching and I can see the fleas on the bedding where he lies. Not good enough for the company still to be selling a product that so many people are saying doesn't work, wish I had read the reviews before I purchased it.

Rick . J

Rick . JSydney

Just pulled 4 paralysis ticks off my dog 3 days after applying Frontline Original

I have noticed no difference with regards to the treatment of ticks. Since apply Frontline I have daily been pulling ticks off my dog. Today 3 days after applying Frontline I just removed 4 paralysis ticks.
Do not waste your money on Frontline for tick control.

doctorgary

doctorgarySydney Surrounds, NSW

Used to be good

We have used Frontline Plus for many years and had always found it to be good... however... in recent times the product doesn't work! No idea why. Where our dogs were flea free for years, all of a sudden they have them all the time (even there a couple of days after they are done!). Will be changing products and are now considering Nexgard Spectra. The money we pay for these products they need to work!

Forget Boost

Forget BoostVictoria

Don't waste your money on this product.

There was a time when this product worked but not anymore. Fleas are immune to it so all you are doing is poisoning your dog and shelling out good money for nothing. Feeling very annoyed as I have wasted my money and my dogs all have fleas and I don't know what to do. The product should be taken off the market immediately.

Ninny

NinnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fleas Still Present And Now Has Dermatitis

Put this on my cat and has done nothing. Re-apply every two weeks and fleas still present and now she has dermatitis and is chewing all her fur off. Useless product and a waste of money!!!

Fleas seem resistant to it.

Frontline Original seems ineffective and fleas appear quite resistant to this chemical. We still have fleas scurrying around on the dogs 48 hours after application and we have no flea infestation in the house. Would not purchase this product again.

Does not work

Treated 3 dogs all still have fleas. A total waste of money. Do not waste your money on this useless product.

lmp888

lmp888

Don't bother, less than useless

Our dog picked up a terrible case of fleas and a paralysis tick while 'protected' by frontline original - and two extra doses didn't get rid of the fleas (I pulled out the tick). Had to get another tablet style product to sort the problem out. Don't away your money.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Shocking waste of money

My little poodle was frantic with just one flea! This product could not even manage to kill that one flea. I was afraid of overdosing her as I used the spot on once per week for a month. She developed dermatitis which the product is suppose to control as well. I'm absolutely disgusted that this product continues to be sold. Something needs to be done to stop these companies from false advertising and letting innocent animals suffer. I'm furious and so upset for my little poodle. Shame on you, Frontline manufacturer.

Absolutely a rip off!

I want my money back. How can you sell a product that does not work! I followed the instructions 100% and my dogs are crying in pain which is killing me to see! I want a response from you people as to why you sell a product that in my opinion you know is inferior.

Useless

This product is expensive and promises results but is totally useless. Did not affect the fleas at all. Followed all instructions and absolutely no results at all. How can you charge so much for a product that does not work. I can i'll afford to waste this sort of money and most people cant. Do not buy this!!!

Expensive and does not do what it promises.

Devil

Devil

Worst flea product I've ever used, appalling customer service

Amanda NorrisAdelaide

frontline original for dogs

I paid forty five dollars for frontline original small dogs, this product is absolutely useless. What gives me the irits is that the company must be aware of this but still willing to sell their product. Don't we have enough to cope with rising costs of fuel, water etc without having to spend hard earned money to live with fleas?
it is easy to apply but why bother?
It does not work!!!!

Frankie55

Frankie55Toowoomba, queensland

Does not work anymore !

After many years of fabulous use, frontline has been useless recently.
Fleas have such a fast lifecycle, they can evolve to become immune to substances very quickly.
I would have thought the people at frontline would update their product to take this into account. Unfortunately the product just doesn't work these days.

I am very disappointed that Dr Harry is still recommending this product, which clearly doesn't do what he says !

does not work at all

Campy
Campy

Miss Alexander

Miss AlexanderLondon, United Kingdom

Frontline is not fit for purpose.

Amanda Norris

Because the manufacturers are greedy and do not care!

Lucymds

LucymdsMELBOURNE

Does not work at all - waste of money

I purcahased Frontline Original and followed directions for use on my dog and two cats. The product did not work at all. I never found any dead fleas - just lots of live ones. Seems like the company makes money from a falsehood. My dog and cats suffered the consequences - and also the kittens who were two young to treat but got fleas from the other pets. I'm switching back to Advantage which worked very well for my cats in the past.
Nothing positive.
This product does not work at all. Seems like the company makes money from a falsehood.

Amanda Norris

How did the Advantage go?