GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil

GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil

4.3

Chloe C.
Chloe C.

Baby screamed inconsolably straight after use

I would recommend avoiding this product! We did a patch test and all was fine but after massaging on our 4 month old she screamed inconsolably! You would have thought her skin was on fire. She didn't cry that much at her vaccinations.
I do believe he stung her skin so would suggest avoiding.

Purchased in February 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $6.00.

Bliss R.
Bliss R.South East Queensland, QLD

Caused Severe Skin Allergies

The oil is an almond oil carrier with a couple of essential oils including lavender. Unfortunately it caused a severe, raised, bumpy red rash all over my baby's face and body- wherever the oil had been used. A few hours later we were at Children's emergency with an allergic reaction that was diagnosed as contact dermatitis or similar. Very concerning and won't be using again!

Purchased in October 2019.

Dipu
DipuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worse!!!!!!!

We used Gaia massage oil for our 2 mnths old babay and it caused serious skin issues. To cure the rashes, we need to take antibiotics. Baby was crying all night and it was hard times we had gone through during this time. I would not recommend this product to any of my friends. Also, I tried to sent the details to the email that customer care advised and it is bouncing everytime I'm trying to send the email.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.00.

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil compares to other Baby Skincare Products

Excellent product. Have been using it for 3 months now. Very light and absorbs very quickly into the skin.In winter worked very well as didn't leave the skin dry. Highly recommended

Sylvia CPerth, WA

great for my bub who has eczema proned skin

We started using this to massage my baby's head for cradle cap and we pour a few drops for every bath time for bub. Baby has eczema-proned skin but since using this product there hasnt been flared up. It's gentle on her skin and keeps it moist. and we love that ingredients are natural and organic. my only complaint would be the slightly expensive price and wish there is bigger size bottle / value size bottle.

Purchased in March 2019.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
KRISHNA
KRISHNA

every day use and all skin types my daughter love it

infant or child with gentle coconut derived cleansing agents, certified organic sweet orange pure essential oil and skin softening organic oils to keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and fresh.

it's the perfect oil that is pH balanced so it won't dry baby's natural protective oils.

Best used tip- 1.massage with GAIA baby oil then
2.GAIA Bath & Body Wash can be used in the bath or as a shower gel so you won't have to buy separate products for your newborn and your toddler
3.simply use the Bath & Body Wash in the bath for your baby and as a shower gel for your toddler - saving you money.

NikSydney, NSW

Excellent massage oil

I love this massage oil . Have been using it for our LO before bath and it absorbs well and smells good. Skin looks soft after massage with this oil. Glad that its organic and safe for baby's skin. Would recommend this to anyone.
Couldnt find bigger size bottle in market.

Roja
RojaBrisbane

Organic perfect oil

We have been using seaseme oil for our newborn baby but some of our friends recommended that they are using gaia oil for their baby and its organic. So we bought it and using it. We use to this to massage our baby and also during her bath time as well.

Great stuff, well recommended!

We have used this for an unintended purpose but it has been extremely effective in removing the scaly crust from cradle cap and also various eczema marks at different places on the body simply by rubbing some in and letting it saturate before a bath. A little bit works (5mL) great in the bath water also.

Nice massage oil

I originally was using olive oil to massage my baby before his bedtime bath but after doing some research I found that it isnt ideal for baby skin. Something to do with the type of fatty acid. I bought this massage oil and it smells quite nice (not too strong like someone suggested). The only con is that it isnt as smooth to put on as olive oil.
Nice smell, safe to use on baby's skin
Not as smooth as oilve oil but at least its safe

FatherJon
FatherJonNT, 0836

We used it as a bath oil and baby slept better!

We used this oil in our baby's bath. He generally would spend his time sooking at the end of the day. But when we would add a few drops (about a teaspoon) to his bath at night it seemed to calm him. Not to mention he always came out smelling fresh.
Smells good. Calms baby

LadyOfThree
LadyOfThreeQLD, 4570

Love it for my newborn

Our newborn daughter was overdue. When she came out she was all red/tight skinned/ peeling and bleeding in the cranks of her feet and hands etc. After trying almost every butter or body lotion found in the baby oil we tried this. Its almond oil based and smells lovely of lavender. But just applying some to her bath daily and scrubbing her gently with a cloth she is now almost completely peel free and her skin has become less tight and the bleeding spots have stopped.

chubby1994
chubby1994

Good

overall, i'd say give it a go and see if you like it because it is always good to try new things and this is a fairly good way to try something out , especially something that has such good reviews and seems to be doing very well market wise. I think that it is very smoothe and easy to use but is (as I have sadi) Unappealing to the eye and not very visually attractive. Try it and see what you think!!!!!!!!
very smoothe and easy to use. very nice bottle graphics
not a very nice colour-unappealing to the eye

mountainsmum
mountainsmum

This massage oil is quite good. It is great for massage as a little bit goes a long way, but still rubs in well. My little girl likes it as it is part of her bed time routine, helping her to relax. I love supporting Australian products and this one is Australian made. The products are organic and kind to my little girls skin. A faint aroma makes it calming and pleasant experience for both parent and child. Overall I really like the massage oil, like all Gaia products it is a good product, is good for the baby's skin, is Australian made and organic. I would recommend it.
A little bit goes a long way. It helps with a calming routine before bed. Australian made. Organic. My little girl enjoys it.

jj_bb
jj_bb

I can not speak more highly about this brands and these products. My bub loves it after a bath! it has no petrochemical in it like alot of baby oils! It really smells greats and relaxing for baby! it's not greasy and massages in nicely. Definitely would not buy anything else!!!!
it lasts Forever great on sensitive skin, smells great, it's natural, australian,you can buy for most supermarkets its Gaia I LOVE GAIA
nothing at all