Sudocrem Healing Cream

Sudocrem Healing Cream

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sudocrem? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sydney
Sydney

Am 60, yet to identify the cause for intermittent facial dermatitis, Sudocrem helps alot!

Calms down my pretty bad dermatitis, cools the burning sensation and reduces the redness; sleep with it on my face. As a pure zinc cream Sudocrem is a much cheaper but effective substitute for Payot's Creme No. 2. My only issue is messy pillow slips (does come out in normal wash with a light spray of stain remover)

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

RGG123
RGG123Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If I could rate it 0 I would

Please stop with the 5 star ratings when you don’t know what’s inside of this toxic Teva pharmaceuticals manufactured product that is secretly lurking in the blood streams of your children. These are the toxic ingredients in this sudocream.
Zinc Oxide Ph. Eur., Benzyl Alcohol B.P., Benzyl Benzoate B.P., Benzyl Cinnamate, Lanolin, Purified Water, Liquid Paraffin, Paraffin wax, Beeswax, Micrcocrystalline wax, Sodium Benzoate, Linayl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lavender fragrance
Make the switch and buy Mikash Skincare barrier balm or a more natural non toxic cream

Lisa s.
Lisa s.

Best cream for baby rash

I always have a jar of this at home or in my babies bag. This stuff works wonders on nappy rashes, chaffing, sweat rash, etc. leave it over night and its gone. this stuff is gold. I gave it to one of my friends as a baby shower gift and she had never heard of it before and she though it was the most awesome gift ever. lol.

Purchased in September 2020.

Find out how Sudocrem Healing Cream compares to other Baby Skincare Products

As long as I'm around, baby to 38 always reliable!

My Mum used sudocream on me effectively since I was a baby for rashes, cuts abrasions or bites! I still use it for all of the above :but Sudocream has healing powers-I promise u, from an Adults perspective - I suffered a broken thumb from a dog bite, couldn't afford to be out of work so I kept it to myself - after a while it got infected - didn't seek doctor's help relied on Sudocream to heal me and it did!! No joking its sore now if my thumb gets a bang, but the constant application of Sudocream - killed an obvious infection!

Purchased in April 2000 for $8.00.

Julius D.
Julius D.Central Desert, NT

fantastic cream

this product is a staple in our home. I have my wife who uses this on our baby and she swears by this! The nappy rashes are a part of our journey and this has helped us!

Purchased in April 2020.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
NeatsC
NeatsCSydney, NSW

Amazing - Couldn't do without it!

I have used a few different creams but nothing compares to Sudocrem. It helps get rid of nappy rash in literally hours. My son has had a couple of really bad rashes that sometimes bleed and within acouple of applications it has improved so much. It is the only cream I use & would recommend.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W Retail Stores.

Jillian walker
Jillian walkerHamilton

sudocream

Purchased in October 2007.

Jessica M
Jessica MSydney, NSW

Awesome

Use this for everything, for my kids and for me and my partner when it calls for it, love it ! Better then other products! Love that there a different size containers, definitely a must have in your nappy bag!

Purchased in April 2014 at Woolworths.

ChrisOz
ChrisOzSydney, NSW

There really is only one choice and we can't live without it

Purchased in July 2019 at IGA for $15.00.

Rona O.
Rona O.

Amazing

Best cream on the market. I use for nappy rash which it clears it up in no time. Cream is also great for spots!!! Love it, cannot recommend it enough.

Purchased in December 2019 at Big W for $10.00.

Nat
NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tried many...this is the best!!

My daughter has extremely sensitive skin and this cream is a miracle worker. Every parent should have it on hand. I have used this for 2.5yrs amongst trialing other cream though this hands down is the best. I burnt my own wrist cooking the other day and put Sudocrem on after the burn and it soothed the pain and accelerated the healing process.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets.

Eczema review one

I have had a shower and applied it on my arms and legs as I have severe eczema covering nearly my entire limbs. As soon as I put it on my skin I felt less itchy and the cream has remained on the skin for over an hour which is great. I'm going to write a review in a week (if I remember) on the results to see if it works for this skin condition. I'm guessing no one cares but for those that have severe eczema just know the struggle is real.

Purchased in December 2019 at Tesco for $4.25.

Kira
KiraSydney, NSW

Works really well

This works wonders, acts as a barrier and prevents nappy rash also use it for dry skin and dermatitis and grazes
A little goes a long way and I have been using it for 8 years now and swear by it

Rabia Z
Rabia ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for sore skin

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Mandyk
Mandykmelbourne

Miraculous cream

I have 3 daughters and I have always used and trusted this rash cream and it works wonders. It’s really soothing almost works instantly and the rash is gone almost next day.

Purchased in August 2018 at Chemist Warehouse.

Read more reviews - page 2