Sudocrem Healing Cream

Sudocrem Healing Cream

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nat

NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tried many...this is the best!!

My daughter has extremely sensitive skin and this cream is a miracle worker. Every parent should have it on hand. I have used this for 2.5yrs amongst trialing other cream though this hands down is the best. I burnt my own wrist cooking the other day and put Sudocrem on after the burn and it soothed the pain and accelerated the healing process.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets.

Eczema review one

I have had a shower and applied it on my arms and legs as I have severe eczema covering nearly my entire limbs. As soon as I put it on my skin I felt less itchy and the cream has remained on the skin for over an hour which is great. I'm going to write a review in a week (if I remember) on the results to see if it works for this skin condition. I'm guessing no one cares but for those that have severe eczema just know the struggle is real.

Purchased in December 2019 at Tesco for $4.25.

KiraSydney, NSW

Works really well

This works wonders, acts as a barrier and prevents nappy rash also use it for dry skin and dermatitis and grazes
A little goes a long way and I have been using it for 8 years now and swear by it

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for sore skin

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Mandyk

Mandykmelbourne

Miraculous cream

I have 3 daughters and I have always used and trusted this rash cream and it works wonders. It’s really soothing almost works instantly and the rash is gone almost next day.

Purchased in August 2018 at Chemist Warehouse.

Samaraty

SamaratyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not just great for babies!

We use this for every skin irritation in our house. Nappy rash, chafing, cuts and scratches, etc. It definitely speeds up the healing process and stops infections. Well worth the purchase!

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart.

HollyB

HollyBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect cream for babies to grown men!

This cream is the perfect cream for the whole family! I purchase the largest tub from my local woolies and I use it for a range of purposes from; nappy rash to chafeing. It clears up everything in less than 24 hours for us! It has a pleasant smell and is not too thick. Just right.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $11.00.

Mia Seo

Mia SeoAustralian Capital Territory

Good stuff for baby

It healed skin well for my children. It really works well compared to other stuff. Now I got second, bought more and has to continue to use it. A bit hard to wash away but anyway baby has shower everyday.

Purchased in March 2018 at Costco for $21.00.

Vani

Vani

Perfect for babies.

Thank God for this cream. It has saved my babies bottoms when they get nappy rash. Just one application, makes their nappy rash goes away quickly. During the next nappy change, visibly can notice difference in nappy rash.

Purchased in December 2015.

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great cream

This priduct is absolutely fabulous i use it for lots of reasons
It is great for nappy rash and skin infections and even cuts i would recomend this to any one

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $11.00.

Mrs PaceSydney, NSW

Most important cream that you need for your baby

Have been using this for 3-4 years now gone through only a few of jars of it but it is the best thing for baby bum very gently and caring only need little bit for it to do its magic

Purchased in May 2016 at Chemist Warehouse.

Great for eczema

Only thing outside of strong topical steroids that's cleared my daughter's eczema rashes in a few days. Her feet were especially bad and we have in the past had to use ice packs coupled with the steroids for relief. The sudacrem with some socks on has worked better.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.00.

dsharma

dsharmaSydney, NSW

This is an excellent thing and a must have for baby

It just soothes my baby's skin quickly. i have tried so many of other brands but by far this works the best. i fall back on it all the time when my baby has a rash or even precautionary.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $26.00.

Tara B

Tara BSydney, NSW

Pro’s and Con’s

There is Pro’s and con’s to this product .
Firstly this has been a life saver for babies that I look after. Clears up within 24 hour.
The con for this I wish it came with a applicator or wipes . This would be handy for my sister who has bad dermatitis.
I don’t know how many times I have to wash my hands with a scrubbing brush.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $14.99.

Anne. R

Anne. RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

PERFECT FOR ALL SKIN

Have used so many different nappy rash creams until I used this one on my babys bum. Its really good for the babys skin and has such a good protective layer.

Purchased in February 2018 at Chemist Warehouse.

Wells

Wells

Can't live without

This is amazing !!! Cannot live without this sudocrem it's the only one that works for my daughter and I can tell it straight away made the rash go away and my daughter doesn't have any pain

Purchased in September 2018 for $16.00.

Sam

SamNsw

Excellent for nappy rash

I love it used for my son when he got bad nappy rash post gastroenteritis, even when he was admitted hospital use the same brand, it contains zinc which helps with healing, easy to find in all pharmacies & stores,you can also use it for minor skin breakdown, very good, recommend for all bables

Khosro

KhosroCanberra

No eczema anymore

It is the cheapest cream I have ever bought, and arguably the most effective one! My skin is now fully free of eczema. I had a eczema like scare in one of my fingers for about two months. This cream cured it in a 7-9 days.
My only complain is that it smells too strong; I prefer if it was scentless.
However I recommend it. I didn't expect this fast result from any medicine, specially those with this low price tag.

Tamara Rudd

Tamara RuddMurray Region, NSW

Used for everything!!

This cream is dead set the only one that works on anything from nappy rash, eczema to scratches, burns cracked feet topped with socks, although yes everyone is different so what may work for me may not work for everyone but for $8.00 to $12.00 picked up in most chemists or supermarket not only great price but you use hardly any and from newborn to up it’s the only thing I carry around. One thing is left all the time it car can cause it to melt and hard to get off carpet so don’t leave it laying out for young children

Monica

MonicaSydney

Clears up nappy rash within hours

Was recommended this cream by many mum friends and definitely a good choice. I use it on baby whenever I notice any skin reddening and I find that it clears it up within hours. It applies on think but isn't sticky and doesn't have any smells. Get a big tub and you won't need to buy another nappy rash cream ever again!