Sudocrem Healing Cream

Sudocrem Healing Cream

Lisa s.

Lisa s.

Best cream for baby rash

I always have a jar of this at home or in my babies bag. This stuff works wonders on nappy rashes, chaffing, sweat rash, etc. leave it over night and its gone. this stuff is gold. I gave it to one of my friends as a baby shower gift and she had never heard of it before and she though it was the most awesome gift ever. lol.

Purchased in September 2020.

As long as I'm around, baby to 38 always reliable!

My Mum used sudocream on me effectively since I was a baby for rashes, cuts abrasions or bites! I still use it for all of the above :but Sudocream has healing powers-I promise u, from an Adults perspective - I suffered a broken thumb from a dog bite, couldn't afford to be out of work so I kept it to myself - after a while it got infected - didn't seek doctor's help relied on Sudocream to heal me and it did!! No joking its sore now if my thumb gets a bang, but the constant application of Sudocream - killed an obvious infection!

Purchased in April 2000 for $8.00.

Julius D.

Julius D.Central Desert, NT

fantastic cream

this product is a staple in our home. I have my wife who uses this on our baby and she swears by this! The nappy rashes are a part of our journey and this has helped us!

Purchased in April 2020.

NeatsC

NeatsCSydney, NSW

Amazing - Couldn't do without it!

I have used a few different creams but nothing compares to Sudocrem. It helps get rid of nappy rash in literally hours. My son has had a couple of really bad rashes that sometimes bleed and within acouple of applications it has improved so much. It is the only cream I use & would recommend.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W Retail Stores.

Jillian walker

Jillian walkerHamilton

sudocream

Purchased in October 2007.

Jessica M

Jessica MSydney, NSW

Awesome

Use this for everything, for my kids and for me and my partner when it calls for it, love it ! Better then other products! Love that there a different size containers, definitely a must have in your nappy bag!

Purchased in April 2014 at Woolworths.

ChrisOz

ChrisOzSydney, NSW

There really is only one choice and we can't live without it

Purchased in July 2019 at IGA for $15.00.

Rona O.

Rona O.

Amazing

Best cream on the market. I use for nappy rash which it clears it up in no time. Cream is also great for spots!!! Love it, cannot recommend it enough.

Purchased in December 2019 at Big W for $10.00.

Nat

NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tried many...this is the best!!

My daughter has extremely sensitive skin and this cream is a miracle worker. Every parent should have it on hand. I have used this for 2.5yrs amongst trialing other cream though this hands down is the best. I burnt my own wrist cooking the other day and put Sudocrem on after the burn and it soothed the pain and accelerated the healing process.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets.

Eczema review one

I have had a shower and applied it on my arms and legs as I have severe eczema covering nearly my entire limbs. As soon as I put it on my skin I felt less itchy and the cream has remained on the skin for over an hour which is great. I'm going to write a review in a week (if I remember) on the results to see if it works for this skin condition. I'm guessing no one cares but for those that have severe eczema just know the struggle is real.

Purchased in December 2019 at Tesco for $4.25.

Kira

KiraSydney, NSW

Works really well

This works wonders, acts as a barrier and prevents nappy rash also use it for dry skin and dermatitis and grazes
A little goes a long way and I have been using it for 8 years now and swear by it

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for sore skin

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Mandyk

Mandykmelbourne

Miraculous cream

I have 3 daughters and I have always used and trusted this rash cream and it works wonders. It’s really soothing almost works instantly and the rash is gone almost next day.

Purchased in August 2018 at Chemist Warehouse.

Samaraty

SamaratyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not just great for babies!

We use this for every skin irritation in our house. Nappy rash, chafing, cuts and scratches, etc. It definitely speeds up the healing process and stops infections. Well worth the purchase!

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart.

HollyB

HollyBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect cream for babies to grown men!

This cream is the perfect cream for the whole family! I purchase the largest tub from my local woolies and I use it for a range of purposes from; nappy rash to chafeing. It clears up everything in less than 24 hours for us! It has a pleasant smell and is not too thick. Just right.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $11.00.

Mia Seo

Mia SeoAustralian Capital Territory

Good stuff for baby

It healed skin well for my children. It really works well compared to other stuff. Now I got second, bought more and has to continue to use it. A bit hard to wash away but anyway baby has shower everyday.

Purchased in March 2018 at Costco for $21.00.

Vani

Vani

Perfect for babies.

Thank God for this cream. It has saved my babies bottoms when they get nappy rash. Just one application, makes their nappy rash goes away quickly. During the next nappy change, visibly can notice difference in nappy rash.

Purchased in December 2015.

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great cream

This priduct is absolutely fabulous i use it for lots of reasons
It is great for nappy rash and skin infections and even cuts i would recomend this to any one

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $11.00.

Mrs Pace

Mrs PaceSydney, NSW

Most important cream that you need for your baby

Have been using this for 3-4 years now gone through only a few of jars of it but it is the best thing for baby bum very gently and caring only need little bit for it to do its magic

Purchased in May 2016 at Chemist Warehouse.

Great for eczema

Only thing outside of strong topical steroids that's cleared my daughter's eczema rashes in a few days. Her feet were especially bad and we have in the past had to use ice packs coupled with the steroids for relief. The sudacrem with some socks on has worked better.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.00.