Gardenline (Aldi) 7.2V Hedge Trimmer WWS-AGS72

Gardenline (Aldi) 7.2V Hedge Trimmer WWS-AGS72

Genevieve

GenevieveMelbourne

Great product, very heavy after 10 minutes of handling.

The hedge trimmer was a good find, I would recommend it for big burley men who have the upper arm strength to trim english box hedges for 2 hours, I'm a petite female. I found that lifting the machine above my shoulders was met with embarrassingly enough, delayed onset of muscle soreness the next day. I felt like a did a HIIT or boxing class. I think I will be designating my partner to do this for me in the future. Still a great machine for $99.00!

Communer

CommunerQueensland

Decent, low-cost tool

Features:
Chinese-made
telescoping handle is flimsy but has a clever motor holder rather than a plastic port
poor quality control -- on my unit the three LEDs that indicate charge level are not aligned with the holes, so the top light does not shine through
don't need to press two buttons simultaneously during operation
hedger, grass cutter, and telescoping handle are included
3-year warranty

It works very well for me. The battery lasts long enough to complete my yardwork, and it has enough power to cut through what I want to cut.