Garmin Oregon 650

Garmin Oregon 650

See the Best Handheld GPS Units in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bill

Bill

Do not touch a garmin handheld gps

The TalentQueensland

I am continuously surprised by how awesome this is!

I've been using a garmin for a few years and I love the reliability and accuracy. When my old unit was stolen I had the chance to get something better. This unit amazes me with all of the extra features that I hadn't know that I was missing on my old unit. It's great for geocaching and hiking and reviewing the tracks I've done. The camera is a bit slow and it would be nice if the screen was a little more protected but I really can't complain about such a fantastic unit.

Volcanicasked

Hi
Thanks for the review as i am wanting to purchase the Oregon 600 and wondering if you can tell me if you've had any issues with freezing, malfunctioning, inaccuracy with your Oregon ? as many reviews on the 6## series that i have read have had these problems.

The Talent

I personally have not had this issue. I don’t get to use it too much any more, but whenever I do, it’s always been a great experience.

Volcanic

Thanks for your response..

Cheers,
Al

Get an answer from our members and Garmin representatives

CategoryHandheld GPS Units