Geeker

Geeker

See the Best Online Streaming Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Geeker assures you , your credit card wont be charged for the next 5 days, but they do charge you! it is a small amount, but this is not the problem, they do not do what they say. so you get charged any way.

GEEKER.COM bad news

Please be careful of Geeker.com website" The
free entertainment for hours " watching movies online. I was looking for a movie on YouTube that i couldn't watch and it directed me to the geeker website. I signed up with them about 3weeks ago and they wanted my card details before you can become a member. They promise you they will not use your credit card at all except for the subscription fees .I did give my card details . After all that , none of the movies I wanted were on there. I cancelled my subscription straight away got confirmation that it's been cancelled but they were still trying to charge my account without my knowledge. My bank called me if i had made that transaction and arranged a block on the card and issued me with a new one. Make it worse their e-mail address lists it's from Baltimore USA , since then and to present I've never had soo many Spam emails !!! Most of them are pathetic. I never get spams at all , lucky though Google spams them for you. Most of them are coming through around the same time early hours of the morning and initially from Baltimore and other American websites after I checked the addresses. I believe they are fraudulent, shonky and you can leave yourself wide opened to malicious viruses and your accounts Will be compromised . I have experienced it. ):