Gel Bae Poly Gel

Gel Bae Poly Gel

See the Best Nail Care Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gel Bae

Pros

Easy instructions
Good value for money
Variety of colour options

Cons

Difficult to apply
Cheap-looking finish
May be shipped from China

2.3
  • Causes Irritation Yes (18) · No (83)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Chipping / Cracking Yes (60) · No (44)

T.
T.Australian Capital Territory

I threw it out

Hi T,

To further assist you with your concern, you can send us a message at customerservice@gelbae.com. Thank you!

Fraudulent company DO NOT buy!!! GEL BAE

This company is so sneaky with how they word there terms and conditions, they say one thing than do the complete opposite! They say they offer a 30 day money back guarantee but this is 100% not true! Save your money and look elsewhere. Never will purchase from them ever again!

Purchased in April 2022.

Mythic
Mythic

Absolutely hopeless service

When the items took much longer to arrive than promised (clearly coming from China to Australia) I complained and was given several stories about how they couldn’t possibly cancel and refund my order. They then said they would refund shipping, which they didn’t. I sent 9 (!!!) emails requesting the order be cancelled as the misleading shipping time meant the product didn’t arrive in time and was ignored or flat out lied to each time. Never again.

MG G.
MG G.South East Queensland, QLD

So disappointed over $100 wasted

Wish I had read all the reviews before buying. The colours weren’t a match to what was advertised at all. Followed printed instructions as well as video. The gel is way too sticky and the slip solution didn’t help at all. Nothing worked I’ve used gel nail products before but this was really unworkable. Was very good excited to try but left disappointed. The order was not dispatched Omar arrived more than 10 days after I ordered was not worth the wait. Purchase 23/3 arrived 8/4 I hope I hear back and get my refund. A sticky mess

Purchased in March 2022 at Gel Bae.

Hi Mg,

Thank you so much for the review. Please message us at customerservice@gmail.com for resolutions.

Find out how Gel Bae Poly Gel compares to other Nail Care Products

Amazing once you get the hang of it

My first application took about 4 hour's & the end result was a mess, my second time I had learned more about the product's & how to use them correctly & what worked best for me. I have been using for about a year now & I improve everytime still. People mistake them for professionally done nails now.
Shipping was also fast which was unexpected, I thought it would be coming from China & arrive month's later but it was within a week to Australia

Hi Georgia,

Thank you for leaving us a review! We really appreciate it❤️

Polygel nail kit glitter version

I bought this last year and I only got a chance to use it just then. Imagine, it didn't dry at all despite not using it for quite some time. I was skeptical first but it arrived 2 weeks after buying it. My first attempt wasn't so bad but ofcourse it takes time to master it. Will definitely order more polish.

Purchased in April 2021 for $70.

Hi Reyna,

Thank you so much for leaving a review, we really appreciate it!❤️

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gel nails

First time using this product, I put another gel colour over the nail. It’s been 5 days and no chips etc. very happy, will do better next time around and hopefully get better with practice.

Purchased in February 2022 for $132.75.

Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, we really appreciate it ❤️.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
MichelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely disgusting service

After 4 weeks product arrives from China.
Informed company at start of week 3 I wished for a refund as needed said product for a wedding which had been weekend just gone.
For a week I battle Aubrey and excuse after excuse after excuse I finally contacted Fair Trading.
Not once did this woman say the product had to come from China as I actually asked that question.
This company is fraudulent in that they hang you on until the 30 days have past and you cannot get a refund according to their website.
The parcel shall remain unopened until I hear back from Fair Trading.
Save yourself and buy from eBay and from an Australian company.......

Purchased in February 2022.

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sad that it didn't go well as expected. Kindly give us an email at customerservice@gmail.com for resolutions.

Michelle

The above email does not even work....dodgy as...

K Dann
K DannFar North Queensland, QLD

Rubbish

If I could give 0 stars I would.

Crap product and even worse customer service. Illegal practices and misleading website.

100% money back guarantee is an illusion and even with damafed goods they try to refuse. AVOID AVOID AVOID

Purchased in February 2022 for $100.

Hi Karla,

kayla a.
kayla a.Perth, WA

Easy to do DIY nails

This is my first time trying DIY poly gel nails. And it was so easy to do once I practiced a couple times on a couple of casts first. I am no expert on nails, I followed the clear instructions provided by GelBae. You mould the gel into the cast (it is sticky) so you need the solution to help press the gel in without getting stuck to the brush. The casts provide lines to help measure the nails to be the same length. After you’ve finished your nails it feels the same as salon nails.

Purchased in February 2022 for $89.85.

Hi Kayla!

Thank you so much for trusting Gelbae! We really appreciate your review ❤️

Lauren W
Lauren WCanberra 2600, ACT

Beautiful colours, easy to work with

I use different nail decorations after application.
A full set, applied correctly with enough product on each nail, will last as long as I have them on-I don’t break them, and will reapply a new set after a sufficient amount of regrowth.
It does my my natural nail a bit thinner after filing, but I will take a break from the forms every other month to let my natural nails breathe.

Purchased in October 2021 for $100.

Hi Lauren!

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!❤️

Absolutely obsessed and amazed!!

First I would just like to say that the delivery was very efficient. The website is beautiful and very simple to locate items which is what I LOVE. Now the product, I cannot believe I have not tried this earlier. It is such a convenient and fun way to do your nails. The colours are beautiful, the accessories are fantastic and overall 1000% happy with the results when I used this. THANK YOU GELBAE, 10/10 :) ❤️

Purchased in September 2021 for $89.

Colour

Hi Raissa,

Thank you so much for using Gelbae! We really appreciate your review❤

Keiley A.
Keiley A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible and peels off

Worst nail kit. It looks cheap and peels off when you are done. This isn’t even useable to put nail polish over the top to add extra as it still looks terrible

Hi Keiley,

To further assist you with your concern, please send us a message at customerservice@gelbae.com.

Corinne
Corinne

Very slow shipping

Still waiting for order to even be packed after almost two weeks any get same message back from customer service about they will update tracking when they get it. Ordered another lot of poly gel from elsewhere a week later and its already shipped

Hi Corrine,

We would like to hear from you and your concern as well. Kindly email us at customerservice@gelbae.com.

TiffanyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont Waste Your Money!

GEL BAE POLY GEL! No communication, company has not packed item waiting now 14 days for it to just be packed. Being told they will contact me when they have packed it but won’t tell me why there is a massive delay. About to make a complaint with the ACCC. Honestly don’t waste your money go somewhere where they actually communicate with their customers I feel like I need to get this message out it’s alot of money for some to purchase something they have no intentions on sending. There are alot of other places you can go

Hi Tiffany!

Tiffany

We have sent several emails with no new information provided it’s now being reported as a fraudulent transaction

felicity.babbs
felicity.babbsasked

How long does it take for an order to come?

JLT
JLTasked

Has anyone actually been successful in receiving a refund as per their 100% satisfaction money back guarantee?

Jodi
Jodi

No. Been trying since May.

Syd family
Syd family

Yes, PayPal refunded me after I didn’t receive the product after waiting 5 weeks

Steph C.
Steph C.

No. Also been trying since May. Frustrating and really difficult. The company won’t communicate with afterpay either

Hope G.asked

hey, what if you have recently ordered their product and used after pay.
Can you cancel so that you don't have to pay the last two instalments?
from just a dumb student.

Brittany
Brittany

Yeah just email afterpay explaining what’s happened and that the company is fraudulent. Explain that you thought the company was reputable as you saw that they were afterpay verified. They will refund the whole order

Hope G.

Thanks. Mysoninlawworks for Toll. He is bringing his supervisor on board tomorrow

Jordan
Jordan

Has anyone had any success gaining a refund through Afterpay?

Get an answer from our members and Gel Bae representatives

The Gel Bae Polygel Nail System allows you to get salon-quality gel nails in the comfort of your own home with zero nail application experience.

Follow the simple 4 step guide contained in the kit to apply beautiful nails at home in as little as 20 minutes.

The easy to use "Nail Casts" allow you to mould your nails prior to attaching them to curate your dream nails.

Here's how it works:

1. Match up one of the 'Nail Casts" to your own fingernail to find the perfect fit.
  2. Next, apply and smooth out a small drop of Poly Gel to the nail cast. The Nail Cast will do the rest, creating a smooth and evenly shaped nail.
  3. Press the Nail Cast and Gel onto your own fingernail, then cure under the LED light for 60 seconds.
  4. Remove the Nail Cast and give the top of your new nail a quick file into the shape you desire.

Using the unique tip moulding system, you are able to apply gel nails directly to your own hands in a fraction of the time it would normally take at a salon, but with the same long-lasting, high-quality result.

What reviewers thought:

This product has twice as many 1-star reviews as it does 5-star reviews with most users claiming that the business is not based in Australia and is shipped from China. The gel is difficult to apply and has a cheap-quality finish.

Happy reviewers have said that the product does work and that they have saved lots of money by doing their own nails at home. Some users boast great results from using the kit.