GO MasterCard

GO MasterCard Questions & Answers

44 questions from our users

How do I go to page 2 on my mastercard statement
How can I answer my own question.? I want to know how I go to page 2 on my statements

How do I go to page 2 on my mastercard statement

I have made four separate interest free purchases. One of the purchase the interest free expires next month. How do i make a separate payment to pay off a particular interest free payment?
BPAYWhat I'm trying to say is once I make a bpay payment the funds go to the first purchase I've made and not the one that expires next month.To my knowledge you cant do that I think

We can perches Harvey Norman only

I only got the go Mastercard for my interest free stuff at Harvey Norman and on my app it is coming up as a purchase and not an interest free! What do I do? Please help I’m freaking out!

hi there , how can i close my Go mastercard account?
It's made difficult on purpose - that's why it's not listed anywhere. Call 1300 462 273 and ask to speak to accounts to close it - please leave minimum 1 hour to complete this process as you'll be transferred several times, you'll be waiting a while to talk to someone who will then be an expert at trying to convince you to keep the card. To save time make sure your account has been paid off prior to calling. Good luck with it!

What are "Billed finance charges" they change every month. Its a recent extra charge on top of monthly account service fee and payment handling fee. I only have interest free things on it.
Hi Kim, mm that doesn't sound quite right, there is a link on their site, Rates, Fees & charges, have a look into that there hopefully there will be an explainationi have the same questionmaybe this? https://www.thebalance.com/how-to-avoid-credit-card-finance-charges-960241

Hi, I'm looking for a increase in credit limit have been a member for 8 yrs, don't have any outstanding debt at all. Am looking to refurbish the home. Cheers Murray Keogh
Have you contacted go master card & asked

Can I pay my latitude MasterCard fortnightly - paying half of monthly amount each fortnight without any extra fees
have you contacted go mastercard & asked

to borrow 8,000 dollars , what is the interest or payment a month
have you contacted go mastercard & asked only they can give you the correct answer

Is there anyway to make a payment to avoid the the payment fee?
Set up direct debit from your bank account :)Do it in your online account then its free

Can I use my card at a used car dealers
NoI would not recommend it. You will end up paying 5X the value of your car! The best thing to do is cut the card up and throw it in the bin! There are much better cards out there. This card is a total rip off!

If I have no outstanding fee's and haven't used the card in a few months will I get charged anything?
Not sure. When I had another Go Card years ago I paid it off and closed it, as I was to be charged a fee just to keep it open. Don't know if this still applies. Ring them and ask, but not sure if you'll get a straight answer.

How do I use my account number at checkout because I have yet to get my card but was told I can use my account number??

Does anyone know why due dates for MONTHLY payments are now far less than a month?
Good question. My due date for payment has always been the 22nd and now for January it's changed to the 16th, so I've now been slugged a $30 late fee!!! Not happy!I have also been charged a late fee for paying the same time every month for the last however many years and now it’s has changed to earlier, but no notice given and $30 late fee. Not happy at all!!!They got me on this to. For 5 years it's always been due on the 28th of every month it's now the 22nd. Hot with $30 late fee. NOT HAPPY

How do i close my account?
Hi Lizzy, there are several options to close your account. You can use our Live Chat service, located on our Online Service Centre page Monday - Friday 8.00 - 6.30 pm (AEST) or by calling 1300 462 273 or by completed a Closure Form found within the Online Service Centre. Cheers, Jane

I don’t understand the ‘billed finance charges’ when I thought I was interest free for 50 months. I understand if it’s interest on the purchases that were made that weren’t on the ‘interest free’ deal. This charge is misleading when you’re told it’s interest free, can someone explain please?
Same happened with me, I am getting “billed finance charges” on my Statement and they are charging 22.5% interest on one of the item.

I live at Rosebud 3939 Victoria Australia. My question is where is Gomaster bank or agencie in my area or close by? Thank you Regards Lola
Stay right away from them!

Can i transfer money from my go master card account number to another bank?
I’m not really sure, you will have to ring them, all iv had is trouble with my go MasterCard, as soon as it’s at $0 I’m cancelling it. I hate the payment methodsPlease don’t use this card..This is scam.You will have to pay too much extra.

Get an answer from our members and Latitude Financial representatives