1.3

1.1

Adriane
AdrianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could give zero stars I would

Do not use this company. I should have read the reviews before I booked. Booking from Daylesford to Melbourne airport for a Monday morning. They took money from my account straight away and accepted the booking. They texted the night before saying they couldn’t find a driver. Despite me emailing several times they have not refunded my money and have not responded to my emails. Absolutely disgraceful.
Kim
KimVictoria

Terrible business

Ordered online lift to concert 18/3/23 , they took out the amount twice totaling more than $280 , I cancelled the lift, tried emailing three times with no luck, still no refund or contact from them as of 28/3/23. Absolute thieves.
Lindell D.
Lindell D.South East Queensland, QLD
  Customer

No refund despite service I booked not being available

Booked and paid GoCatch on 15/02/23. Received an sms- saying no taxi available & offering a trip at twice the price, or a refund. I first asked for a refund 17/02/23, & then on 23 & 27/02/23. Have heard nothing since.
에밀리 W.
에밀리 W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Terrible!

Definitely wont use their service again!
- Went into the emergency room so my trip has to be cancelled. Msg to cancel the airport transfer and was advised NO refund can be provided! Not even a single dollar! Reason: the driver refused to refund. The point is the driver has never provided any service to me! I m even ok for a half refund, but they said NO!
Belmontbabe
Belmontbabe
Rates and Fees
peter
peterCentral West, NSW

A big disappointment

Booked ahead and paid for transport from Hobart International to the city after arriving on an evening flight (2045). No driver, some text messages but still no show. Half an hour later, a taxi arrived which I thought was the designated one, discovering 10 minutes into the drive, that it had been called by an airport employee. The whole point of pre-booking was to eliminate any anxiety associated with not being able to get transport that late in the evening. And then to discover that the pre-booked cost was 70% greater than what I actually paid my taxi driver. How are they still in business?
David
DavidMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

DODGY Rip off busuness

Car was booked and paid for for an airport pick-up to hotel in Port Macquarie and then pick up from accommodation back to airport at end of stay. Cart never arrived at either end. No phone number to ring to find out was happening. Lost money paid. Please never use this service--it must be reported to the ACCC for totally dishonest business practices.
goCatch
goCatch   DM

Hi David, We sincerely apologise for what happened. Can you please email us the details of your trip at bookings@gocatch.com so we can investigate. Thank you.

Drive4u
Drive4uSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Driver

Drivers guaranteed payments twice weekly

I underquoted a job by 50kms and was given the assignment; completed the job as directed , now 2 weeks later still have not been paid and unable to get Gocatch to respond to my emails, this is not the first time but it will be the last.
Peter Edwards
Peter EdwardsSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Jimmy is the man
Jimmy is the man2 posts

Rip-off Scheme

They are just a ripoff Scheme.
Don’t drive with them as they don’t pay your money as promised.
It was recommended by someone I don’t really trust but I gave it a go since I needed work.
shouldn’t have listened to him. Bad people surround them self with only bad people like them
Very ver very TERRIBLE service.
Jasmine
Jasmine

Absolutely awful

This was an awful experience. The driver wouldn’t pick us up from where we were standing to take our luggage and was over 20 minutes late. The van smelt absolutely disgusting and the driver was very rude. We pre-paid all our drives and we’re still charged over $100 extra. Overall a very bad service, would never think about doing this again.
Bell
Bell

Did not turn up

Just read Go catch bad reviews and am really not surprised. We arrived at Perth Airport 3rd February 2020 on a British Airways holiday. Part of the holiday was with a prepaid taxi transfer by Go catch to our hotel. When we came out into arrivals we could not see our name displayed by our driver. 2 yellow jacket lady helpers and another guy helped us to look for our driver for half an hour but no sign. Had to take another taxi. Phoned Go catch on arrival at hotel but insisted that drive turned up. Also they don’t work after ours or Sunday. Useless. Never use again. British Airways also have a lot to answer for.
MikeSydney, NSW4 posts

Useless

As a driver a have all sorts or problems, you try to contact them it will take more then week to reply you, I’m a driver and I do not wish to be associated with such a company , I’m so glad I drive for Uber
Anne Craney
Anne Craney
  Verified GoCatch

Anne&Tom

After a tiring 13 hour flight we expected our taxi to be at pre booked taxi point. We waited over an hour in a biting cold wind and no taxi appeared. After phoning was told by receptionist that we were a 'no show'. Also we would be charged again if she sent another one. Avoid this place at all costs.
Anthony  Murray
Anthony MurraySydney, NSW
  GoCatch

Had to cancel booking told could not get a car to pick up

Had to cancel booking told could not get a car to pick up -Booked and paid for this service 6 months ago. Have asked for refund Maybe no / Yes Not happy