GoGet

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GoGet

Honestly the easiest and cheapest way I found to hire and use cars!

I started using GoGet for a quick move to a new apartment, after one time I was hooked. It is so fast convenient and reliable. The staff are very supportive if there is an issue and it's pretty powerful to be able to get a vehicle within seconds and use it for your needs.
Very cheap to run and perfect for my moves and day road trips.
Just don't loose your go get tag !
Now Go get yourself a car and try it!

Sarita
SaritaSydney, NSW

Go Get - the worst company to use!

1) I had to collect vehicle that was not parked in a Go Get space
2) Returned vehicle to the same non Go Get Space
3) Informed Go Get via their chat message customer service system which is less than satisfactory service
4) 3 weeks later I received an email informing me I have to pay for an infringement notice as I was the last person to use the vehicle.
5) Despite repeated attempts to get them to either waive, discuss or be amenable, they simply state and re-state that its my responsibility.
6) Do not use them - they are thieves and novices

Nicholas P
Nicholas P

Amazing, but just a bit of bad luck.

Pro - it's incredible that we live in an era where something like this is even possible. Con - my first experience was a flat battery, however customer service resolved it efficiently.

Bad bad

I just got an email saying I have a $25 fine for returning the car late but this is false!! If anything I was 10 minutes early!!!!!!horrible don’t recommend to anyone

Works very well for me

The service does what it says. Cars are good. The only issues I have are with people parking in the sharecar spaces! Convenient and cost effective for me as I live close to many pods and am able to track my usage easily via the app and email. I am a musician with equipment and when I can't take public transport this works well for me.

Andrew S.GoGet

So convenient...and great value.

I'm really happy to have access to my GoGet car. I love that it's all care and no responsibility. It's much cheaper than owning my own car and although I haven't done this yet, it's great to know I can choose from a range of different cars any time I like.

Amazingly Awful Service

Appalling service by your company. Received a car with pre-existing damage and your staff were not helpful. In the time it took for road side assistance to arrive and deem the car not safe to drive we were still charged by the company. As an act of 'goodwill' you gave a $25 credit which was offset by a fine of $25 for driving outside of the booking time after it was manually changed by your staff. I have tried to get in contact multiple times only to have the phone cut off by staff or not answered at all.

Andrew S.GoGet

Not great for corporate setting.

aannsk.one
aannsk.oneSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service Ever

Mad S.
Mad S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will charge you and refuse to help

-10. There is no customer service. Credit card gets charged even before your sign up is complete. When it doesn’t go well, I accepted and asked for my money back so I can hire another car. They refuse to return the money until 4 days later. I was left stranded. It’s fine if everything goes smoothly but otherwise do not expect any kind of customer service. They do not have any care towards another person. I would never trust them with your account.

Andrew S.GoGet

Really poor customer care by accounts team

Andrew

Business Owners/ABN holders must read!

For years we utilised Taxis / Ubers at a considerable cost - recently we moved to Go-Get and have more than halved our miscellaneous transport costs - and now enjoy more freedom, flexibility and control with travel everyday - we are massive fans

State of car.

I have to say the concept is incredibly convenient for inner city living.
The only issue I have is the state of the interior of a few of the cars I have hired. They are very grubby and don’t appear to have been cleaned in quite some time.

FRUSTRATED BUYERSYDNEY

Rented a car to go on a road trip & the card reader stopped working.

Problem solved

The customer service sorted out my anxiety of a missing car really quickly. The service is outstanding. You are in good hands! Book with confidence! I will definitely be back!

Read more reviews - page 2

Ahmad
Ahmadasked

why so many bad review about GoGet as i trying to be a new member!! now it made me to think before i join GoGet.

Hi @Ahmad,

I'm sorry we haven't gotten to this one sooner! The majority of our members are very happy with the service we offer but I'd say like with anything, people are far more likely to weigh in here when something went wrong using a car share service like ours. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to drop us a line at hello@goget.com.au and one of our team will get back to you.

Thanks for stopping by,

Kay
Kayasked

Can I use a go get to drive our newborn from hospital?

Hi @Kay,

Thanks for asking and of course! I'm very sorry we didn't get back to you on this earlier but please reach out if any other questions come up.

Stay safe and have a great new year :)

Mardibasked

Can you use Goget like a hire car - for a week?

Hi @Mardib,

So sorry we haven't replied to this sooner but absolutely! You can book our cars by the hour or by the day. Please let us know if you have any other questions for me or give our Member Services team a quick call on 1300 769 389 :)

Thanks,

Mardib

Can I pick up from Launceston next Friday and drop off at Hobart the following Saturday?

Get an answer from our members and GoGet representatives