2GoGet

1,553 reviews
John Morgan
John Morgan2 posts

Great

Very easy to navigate and book a car. Experience excellent! Show details
Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Vineeth C.
Vineeth C.Sydney, NSW

Goget hire

Easy to hire.Very convenient and cheap.Will hire next time as well Show details
Hana Z.
Hana Z.

GoGet is easy and simple to use. We had a query called GoGet and got a rapid response. Show details
Nat G.
Nat G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Makes living without your own car easier

I moved to the city and saw several GoGet cars parked nearby my home which helped in the decision to sell my car, which I wasn’t using more than once or twice a week. I prefer an SUV so appreciate being able to book the car I like in advance for days when I know I’ll need to drive, but if I ever want a car in a hurry there will be one available within 3 minutes walk. So far so good, just have to remember to check for damage and send a photo before I tap on. Didn’t realise how much owning my own car was costing me until I didn’t need to drive every day. Show details
SimonSydney, NSW

Happy

Easy process. The van has no issues. Cheaper than hiring someone with a Ute Show details
Laurie M
Laurie MSydney, NSW

Rosanna N.
Rosanna N.

Love go get

Got a car near our hotel. Don’t have to worry to much paper work. Even Petrol. Convenient and we can use it for a few hours. Love it. Show details ·  1
M A T
M A T2 posts

Awesome service and customer support

Fantastic service and amazing customer support! please keep being great you guys are real life savers Show reply
Rod P
Rod PSydney, NSW

Neng's 40th

Car was where it was supposed to be and ready to go. Clean inside and had fuel. Slight damage over the fender LH side rear. Show details ·  1
Tiffany  McGuigan
Tiffany McGuiganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Needed to collect a sofa

Organised a van for the day, couldn't be any easier. The only thing I would note is the availability closer to Bayside suburbs. Would recommend this service. Show details ·  1
Semaan S.
Semaan S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best driving experience

Amazing experience, Goget team response and support is fast and makes you feel confident. Keep up that great work.
Simon. Show details ·  1
azzam
azzamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Great service and easy

Great and easy and cheap save time better from Uber Show details ·  1
Belinda R
Belinda R

Easy and convenient car hire

It was an easier than I thought it would be. it took me a minute to find how to open the door with the car reader being on car front window. But once I was in it was super easy, I had to fuel up, fuel card was in the car, I didn't know I needed to report the car KMs when paying but it was all good. I'll definitely be using goGet again. Show reply
Janette C.
Janette C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

GoGet Convenience

Van was clean and very roadworthy and the convenience of being able to hire a car in my suburb is excellent! Show details ·  1

Simon

If the driver involves in an accident that is not at fault, does he still need to pay the a few thousands dollar liabilities (standard)?

GoGet   DM

Hi @Simon, We always recommend getting in touch with our damage team by emailing them at damage@goget.com.au if you have been involved in an accident and require assistance.

Safe Travels,

Simon

Just a simple question that any payment if not at fault. Template reply shows your professionalism.

GoGet   DM

Hi @Simon, Unfortunately there is no simple answer. The only team that can answer your question is our damage team as they would need to look at your account first.

Safe Travels,

philex w.

Can i use goget for nsw driving test?

philex w.

Currently I am holding temporary overseas license to convert to full license NSW. I am not a learner/provisional driver. In this case, am
I still able to use goget for test?

Mark W
Mark W

Hi Phil, did you end up using a goget for the test?

GGG
GGG

Smartcard activation code

GoGet   DM

Hi @GGG, We're not sure what your question means. If you need help, please reach out to our customer service team via online chat through our website or the GoGet app.

Safe Travels