GoGet

See the Best Car Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love my Shiraz!

Thank you Go Get for your efficient service to customers. Your cars are in excellent condition and readily available for the inner city. Payment was handled well and I was able to use my favourite car to get to a dr appointment as well as a funeral. Excellent service!

GoGet Sucks, expensive and impractical

Adam H

Adam HSydney, NSW

Not as cheap and cheerful as they seem

Being charged by the hour and then by the kms on top could be argued as being ok but take a trip from Sydney to Newcastle and an afternoons journey will cost a fortune.
But here is the BIGGER issue. I closed My GoGet account, after that was confirmed, I had my bank cancel the direct debit authorisation.
GoGet CONTINUES to try to debit my account and emails every month to tell me it failed and that I am at risk of having my account suspended. (Good luck suspending an account that doesnt exist).
Of course the email contains a PAY NOW link which fails producing an error message telling me the account doesnt exist! Amazing.
Be careful, thankfully I stopped the direct debit authorisation.

Vehicle Condition

Excellent quality of cars, good availability and reasonable price.

GoGet has been a great service to use, we particularly like using the premium options like Mercedes, BMW and Audi and yet they are all so reasonably priced. The availability is quite good where we live and we rarely have any issue finding a good car that is close. When dealing with the call centre they have always been very helpful and have quickly resolved any question we had. Their call centre wait times are also very short/non existent.

I strongly recommend them as a good quality, value for money option for people who need to intermittently use a car.

Vehicle TypeMercedes-Benz A-Class

Morgan

MorganMelbourne

I love Go-Get

I've used Go-Get for just over a year now and love the service. We use it for day trips out of the city or a quick Kmart run a few suburbs over. We have only had the odd issue which is always minor and Go-Get are quick to respond and remedy the situation - we have never been inconvenienced by this.

One long weekend we booked a new Kia parked only a few blocks away and escaped the city with that new car smell - it was great. We never have any trouble trying to find a Go-Get near us. I especially enjoy the environmental impact by not having to own a car.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

best way to get a car for short term use

easy to book and select on line.
Mine was used for a work site meeting in Burwood
Car was in the space
Easy to use the car locking - takes a bit getting used to

Melvs

MelvsMelbourne

Excellent GoGet Experience

Excellent experience, from beginning to end.
In particular, every time I called for assistance, someone actually answered the call promptly and each time, were very helpful.
Easy process to register, to collect pack, to rent the vehicle. Very impressed. Very well run business.
I will definitely be using again and I will definitely be recommending to family & friends.
Great concept, great service, very convenient.
In particular, I like this idea as you can rent the vehicle for as little as 1 hour and you do not have to pay for the petrol! Awesome.

All round, excellent experience and excellent value!

Very practical!

If you need to hire some car very easily, get this app!! I'm in love with GoGet...
We have to get a van to move our sofa bed and Goget was perfect!

Vehicle TypeVan
Andrew S.GoGet

Quickest way to rent a car near your home!

Love GoGet! I can book a car the day before, pick it up at the end of my street and return it when I'm done. No strings attached. Perfect for short trips!

Richard P

Richard PSydney, NSW

GoGet: my GoTo for transport needs

I never hesitate to grab a GoGet when I have things to do. The app is so easy to use. The number and variety of cars is fantastic. On the rare occasion I have to speak to them their staff are always super helpful in getting you on your way. And its wonderful that they are constantly innovating how they do business. A great reflection of their success is the continual expansion of the number and location of pods. Its great to know there is always a GoGet option not too far away.

Vehicle TypeToyota Yaris

Cody S.

Cody S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great and reliable vehicle on new cars

Yes it meet my expectations, great for my business, very affordable, more freedom and choice depending what vehicle you need for the day. Dont have to pay bond all time

Andrew S.GoGet

It is very convenient when you have a port nearby

I booked a van for 5hr for some furniture to be moved to another place. It is really convenient and the fee is acceptable. I haven't tried the normal van rental so I cannot really tell the price difference. But I will still choose GoGet if there is a nearby carport.
Even though, I received a call to delay my book. because I think the previous user cannot return it on time. But still the team sort out for me and my hours were a bit flexible. So it did not affect much. Overall, I'm satisfied.

Haribabu

HaribabuSydney, NSW

This is perfect for all those who don't want to maintain there own cars

Amazing customer service, fantastic prices. Allows our family to be car-free which is amazing and saves us heaps of money every year. One-way car rental is the only improvement I think they could make. I sold my car and I using goget cars.
The only the drawback was where we pickup the car same location we need to drop our car. That was double work for me. If this issue has been resolved then it's great.
This is why I am giving 4stars rating.

Value for Money.

Great customer service

The GoGet customer service team were extremely helpful at getting me set up to hire a van on short notice. Everyone I spoke to was friendly and efficient. The whole process was simple, painless and affordable. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs to hire a van.

Vehicle TypeToyota HiAce
Andrew S.GoGet

Great for small business with occasional car use

Great customer service - quick, efficient, friendly. They have quickly resolved every issue. There are lots of cars to chose from in our location, even a few vans. Very easy to book via website. Rarely had a problem with cars being parked wrong or not available. Good rates too, there are no on-going membership costs for businesses, just the cost of the trip

Len Power

Len PowerSydney, NSW

Great experience

I tried a GoGet van recently and it was a great experience. The registration online is painless, support is via mobile and the cost of the vehicle is affordable and includes a charges, so it's easy to use. Thoroughly recommend.

TonyS

TonySSydney, NSW

Your car sits idle for most of it's life. GoGet offers a different model

GoGet is great mobility service that reduces the need for an owned car. For mine and most families we need 1.20 cars and GoGet covers that 0.20 beautifully with variety from small cars to SUVs and vans for those special needs. Single people or inner city families could use Go-Get exclusively. Now that would be great. Do the numbers and you'll see that it makes sense.

Gordon

GordonSydney, NSW

Simple, convenient, inexpensive

Multiple cars and vans within five minutes walking distance. Great booking system. Excellent prices, both hourly and daily. We did a 24h booking recently, which was roughly 2/3 the cost of booking with my corporate discount. Simple system for refuelling, included in rate - and you don't have to fill each time - a great time saver, as is local pickup/return. Highly recommended.

Vehicle TypeToyota Yaris

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

So convenient

I used GoGet recently for the first time. The app and swipe card so easy to use. The car suitable and clean. Very handy and will use again. Thanks GoGet

Andrew S.GoGet

Really easy to set up and access.

I definitely recommend. It took about an hr from downloading the app, picking up the access tag and being in a car! Super handy, easy and reasonably priced. I wish I had’ve joined earlier!