GoGet

See the Best Car Hire Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Convenient and very easy to use

The car I booked was at the place I expected. Its very reassuring to know that I can book a go get car when I have errands to run. Easy to book. The whole go get experience is very simple and reliable.

Good Service

I have booked and used the vans to transport furniture. The vans were in the right place, no issued getting in or driving them. All in all this is a really good service and I will be using it again.

JANET KEMP

JANET KEMPVictoria

My new life without owning a car

Everything was as booked. The staff have been really helpful. Very clear statements of payments. Booked a car several times for longer journeys .I am not good with technology but even I can do this!!

Vehicle TypeVasanthi
Evan

EvanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant Service.

We have been clients now for close to a year and it has been fantastic.
If there has been a problem they have got onto it straight away and sorted the problem.

Andrew S.GoGet

GoGet has an impolite customer service

The customer service is really terrible! I had an issue with the car booking earlier and I called the service to ask for help. However, the operator was being arrogant, rude and was extremely uninterested in offering "services". She was basically complaining about what I've done wrong and unable to provide a proper solution. Just because the operator might have a bad day doesn't mean she can ruin the company's reputation.

Priyadi

PriyadiSydney, NSW

What kind of service is this???

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a worse vehicle
Andrew S.GoGet

Recurring charges on my credit card

I have been receiving an annual charge for this company when my account has been inactive for three years. They do not advise you that they are making the charge and you only know by checking your credit card statement.
They should provide a notification by email advising of payment taken.
I do not feel a sense of dishonesty about this brand.

Eduardo

EduardoSydney, NSW

Second time with communication issues

Second time the cars have communication issues in the Westfield parking and I can't unlock it. I had to drive my own car to get the van in a close neighborhood. Took more than 5 min each call to answer the call when trying to solve the problem as the first call had been dropped for some reason.

Vehicle TypeToyota HiAce
MAD MOM

MAD MOMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hidden costs, sketchy business practises and terrible, dodgy illegible invoices

Seems like a great deal on paper, but when you use the service slightly wrong you get slapped with fines like crazy. I left some stuff in the car and when i went back to get it out I was charged for not booking the car and for an hour and a half of use. In the invoice all these details were scattered around making it impossible to make sense of. I call up customer service, 3 times was hung up on and they just told me what their systems say (i didnt make a booking) and basically disregarded what I was saying until I got super passive agressive with them and started making demands. They tried to give me credit so that they could overcharge me again later, thus continuing the cycle...

Vehicle TypeIveco Daily Van
Mark B.

Mark B.Sydney, NSW

Freedom at last

I gave up my car for ethical reasons over 20 years ago. GoGet has been a life changer for my me and car sharing sit perfectly with my ethics. Thank you GoGet for giving me the best of both worlds.

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

Niillo

NiilloSydney, NSW

Good value

Easy to book and good value
Mobile app on Apple needs some work.
It would be great if electric cars were available, for example Tesla, Hyundai, or any other electric car

Vehicle TypeKia Sportage

Why Own a Car?

Absolutely luv this! And about time too.
It is at the bottom of my street which means if I was not a sales rep I would sell my car which would save me thousands of $$ per year.
By the time you add up Rego/Insurance/Green Slip etc it costs quite a bit so living so close to the city there is no need for you to own a car,just GO GET! And the good thing here is because I use it for work I can claim it in tax too! So its a win win.

nickST

nickSTSydney

Well documented, well maintained, fun car share

During my first year of using GoGet - zero incidents of confusion about fees or pricing. Clean well maintained cars. Lots of pods and great fleet. Many neighbors also use GoGet.

Fabian V.

Fabian V.Sydney, NSW

Great service and a much better model then ownership

DEWI

DEWISydney, NSW

Easy hire and return process

Use van For My moving, convenient pick up and drop back flexible to adjust from app. No headache with rego and car maintenance, only just one tap away to access the car.

Nick B

Nick B

Handy & affordable

Living inner city, you'd be silly to own a car when GoGet is available. With many different options and cars always available within easy walking distance, there is no need to own a car! The price is pretty good and the convenience worth its weight in gold

Vehicle TypeToyota HiAce
Andrew S.GoGet

Hi @Nick B, thanks for sending in your top feedback. We really love to hear when our members are liking the car options in their area :)

Happy travels,

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easiest way to hire a vehicle on the planet

An easy process to become registered and obtain your tag, and then you able to book in a vehicle on the website, (easy) and then go to the parking spot, unlock the vehicle with your tag and GO! There is no need to always fill up upon return, no queues or difficult parking lots..... it's just return it to the parking spot. REALLY convenient and very cost effective for short trips... Customer Service was fantastic too.

Vehicle TypeDenzy the Van

Easy to use

I joined GoGet as an alternative to owning a car. My first time I used this service I was pleased with ease of hiring the car, it was clean inside and worked well. The booking system was simple and the car was where it should have been. We went for a day to the beach and to have lunch.
The overall experience was good and enjoyable. I will be using this service again.

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla

Hi @David,
That's what we like to hear! Thanks for checking in with your feedback on your first time using GoGet, here's to more fun in the sun!

The convenience is priceless

I needed a car in a hurry - on a Sunday. I called a few hire companies but most were not open and those that were, I would pay more than the hire fee to get to! I remembered some friends who use GoGet. I signed up, activated my membership down the road, found a car literally around the corner from me and picked it up at 6am the next day...which was when I needed it. No taxis to get to it, no taxis to get home. It was a fantastic experience!

Hi @popsy7,
So stoked to hear our car is in the right place and we were able to get you signed up and help you out with all speed :) Cheers for letting us know you're off to a good start!

Andrew

Perfect for inner city life

Ive been a GoGet member for around 10 years since my beloved vintage Renault became unroadworthy. It just didnt make sense to spend so much on another car when GoGet literally had cars at my front door. They are the perfect solution for city dwellers who only need a car from time to time. Ive saved so much money!

Hi @Max,
We're always thrilled to hear when members find having our cars nearby comes in handy! Thanks for your ongoing support and for the 5 star review :)