GoGet

great service, convenient, use all the time

A good idea that's gone downhill

Dave
Dave
Jason W.

Jason W.Sydney, NSW

Super practical - exceptional customer service

So convenient. However the smart card is so flimsy that it breaks from key ring constantly. In Hawaii access is via the app not smart card which when implemented would make Goget world class

Reggie A.

Reggie A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bloody love it! ;)

So convenient and easy!

Had a couple of minor problems at the beginning
Phone contact with customer care is somewhat of a challenge at times, and email responses tend to take at least 24 hours. Cars are generally pretty clean however my very first one was shockingly dirty and I had to go wash it myself. However very handy and extreamly easy to book online 8.5/10

fgracie

fgracieSydney, NSW

Super Easy

As a first time user, GoGet was surprisingly easy, including extending the time to return the car which was clean, well maintained and a pleasure to drive.
Definitely a service I’ll be using again when the need arises.

Andrew S.GoGet

$1700 computer monitor stolen out of van by someone with a go get card!

crap liaison with the police to retrieve my stolen property. My advice is never use this service. They don't care about customer service and if something happens like what happened to me, They are no help.

So Easy to GoGet

Been using GoGet for a year now. We've used cars and a van and all so easy to book and use. Vehicles are conveniently located nearby both our home and work. It's hassle-free and the vehicles are in very good condition and clean. Recommend GoGet highly.

Andrew S.GoGet

Car was damaged not cleaned at all

Vic Melbourne left the car in my dervie way foe more than week !!!!!!!!!!
I called so many time to pick up was told by operators from overseas they will do it with in 2 days very bad service also not cheap car not cleane also had damaged

Martin C

Martin CSydney, NSW

Convenient, cheaper than owning a car and green

I have been using GoGet since 2014 and never looked back after selling my car . I enjoy the flexibility, convenience and ease of use. The website and app are easy to use and the customer service staff are friendly and helpful too. Would recommend

adnanslick

adnanslickSydney, NSW

Atrocious customer service, they will keep charging your card for false charges

Have been trying to contact customer service for 3 months now, about charges that are popping up onto my invoice that are blatantly wrong (late drop off fee $25 and incorrect km's), and have been getting no response. They basically accumulated $300 worth of late drop off fees, even on days where I drop the car off 15/20 mins before the booking end time.

matt

mattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very poor customer service. i would not recommend at all!!!

The car and availability was good but the accounts system and phone help is very poor.
i was left on hold for over 45 minutes after i asked to talk to a supervisor re the actions of a customer support worker of go get as he tried to bill my credit card for an amount that was not warranted the worker did not advise while on the phone call that he was even going to attempt such transaction he just simply put me on hold and then come back to the call after five minutes and said that the card declined so i asked for what reason was he trying to charge my card and for what amount.

like i said very bad customer service and infarct i would not recommend the service to anyone and i will be going back to use car next door from now on

Booking Process
Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Idea but Unhappy with changes

Have found GoGet to work pretty well. App isn't great, but haven't had an outright problem, just a clunky user experience. Biggest frustration is that you can't book cars for 30 mins (I feel like you used to be able to?). I live in the inner city and often only need a car for 30mins, suddenly goget has become more expensive if I need to hire a car for an hour.

Received Booked VehicleYes
Andrew S.GoGet

Good idea. But poor setup. Sneaky extra charges/fines they don't substantiate. Chat tool does not work. Hard to contact.

Have been trying repeatedly to contact re: extra charges, to no avail.

Received two fines that were not substantiated. One I believer relates to extra time taken in order to fill up the car after a previous user left it low on petrol.

Very poor customer service

The car and availablily was good but the accounts system and phone help is very poor. Charged 4 months worth when I used the car for 3 weeks and suspended the membership before the first month was up. They refuse to answer my on line chat messages and delete facebook posts. Sorry no stars from me for customer service.

Cazz

CazzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's a hassle more than a convenience

Michael G.

Michael G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Convenience is questionable

Don’t Get a GoGet.

Our car works! Yay! However... the left sliding door failed to open and there was used, old MacDonalds food and drinks in the respective pockets of the car. This leaves me to form an opinion that GoGet does NOT clean their cars on a horrid time like COVID19.

Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a worse vehicle

It's Great till it's NOT

Athena ZHAO

Athena ZHAOSydney, NSW

Get a vehicle is quick but return one is a disaster

9 out of 10 times the designed parking bay was occupied by another vehicle and the call never reached the customer service until the booking session ended. I left a voicemail reporting the issue and I still got an infringement notice! That is extremely disappointing as the GoGet should be notified and they are responsible for notifying the council!

Gisel

GiselSydney, NSW

Received an infringement notice when we didn't even have a booking for that car

We received an infringement notice while we didn't even have a booking for that car. They claimed that we swiped our card but they couldn’t provide any evidence when we asked for one. Customer service was awful and couldn’t help me solve the issue (spoke to the customer service team few times and yet never called me back with an answer). Avoid this dodgy company at any cost.