2GoGet

3.6

1,476 reviews · Statistics

66% · 967438 · 30%
Received Booked Vehicle
  • No, I received a worse vehicle (57)
  • No, I received a better vehicle (5)
Vehicle Condition
See the Best Car Share Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,476 reviews
Alana W.
Alana W.NSWSydney, NSW

Rejected application - no reason given and no escalation, terrible customer service

I just tried opening an account with them to rent cars on the odd weekend after selling our car, come to find my application was 'rejected'. I have a good credit score (just bought an apartment), never been in an accident, no criminal charges, 24... no idea why I'm having issues. So, I gave them a call and they refused to explain why I was rejected, no reason as to why and no escalation process. Let alone the customer service representative was incredibly rude and condescending. Their loss, going with Flexicar.
Andy
AndyNSWSydney, NSW

Laurie B.
Laurie B.

Silvia Levame
Silvia LevameNSWSydney, NSW

Their customer service is excellent. Always a car close by!

I have been a member of GoGet for about 3 years now. Their customer service is excellent. I usually have about 4-5 cars available nearby. Please note: in 2024, the price per km increased and the mileage allowed per day was reduced, which at times, is inconvenient. Show details
Saman J.
Saman J.2 posts

Nightmare

You will pay several times more than the hiring cost on other fees. I have paid 100$ for the "Previous person" smoking in the car, and now, two 250$ fines because the pod I was supposed to park at was occupied by another car and I parked beside the pod and here comes the fines.
If you park it somewhere else, then you need to pay the same amount to Goget because you didn't park at the exact same spot. They always find a way to charge you more. Show details
GoGet   DM

Hi @Saman J, Thanks for raising this with us and sorry to hear about the issues you've had. Please feel free to send an email to hello@goget.com.au with your details so that we can investigate this for you.

Long time NRMA customer
Long time NRMA customerNSWSydney, NSW

The attention to detail and courtesy from all members of the Go Get Team has been exceptional and without fault

A recent issue raised by me was successfully and expediently investigated and resolved by a very helpful and professional GoGet Team Member. Show details ·  1
FJS
FJS

GoGet is convenient and inexpensive

We needed to pick up a queen bed and mattress second-hand from a Facebook seller. It was so convenient to be able to book a van for just the amount of time we needed it and to collect it from near where we were staying. GoGet is a great option for city driving. Show details ·  1
CYY
CYY

Easy to sign up and use

Smooth sign-up process (had to call to as I needed an account asap and did not have to wait long to speak to someone who was able to activate my account over the phone). GoGet cars are in convenient locations and the particular car I rented was in good condition. The interior of the car could've been cleaner but overall was happy with the car and the service. Show details ·  1
Andy G.
Andy G.NSWSydney, NSW

GoGet - convenient and frictionless

Very convenient solution, customer service was excellent and the end-to-end process was frictionless. The icing on the cake is the pricing model which was very cost effective. Show details ·  1
Jay P.
Jay P.
Ymania Brown
Ymania BrownQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Easy & Convenient Car Rental by the Hour

Recently tried GoGet as I’ve always noticed two cars parked permanently in front of my apartment building in Holt Street Surry Hills. Sign on was so easy and the customer support is easily available. I’ve used in three times in the last two days and I could not be more happier. Compared to having insurance and registration and parking and maintenance costs of your own car and fuel, I’d GoGet anytime! And yes, they even pay for fuel! Love it! Show details ·  1
Mike
Mike3 posts

The worst customer service!!

I had a head on collision with a go get car 2.5 weeks ago where the driver of Go get is at fault. My car is severely damaged and i had quite a serious injury. I contacted Go get's damage team 2 weeks ago, and NOT A SINGLE REPLY from their team. They never reply my email and i was kept in the dark about whether or not they are going to take the ownership and compensate. This is seriously disappointing service from the other end. I used to have Go get membership and recommend it to few friends. Definitely won't be doing that now.
GoGet   DM

Hi @Mike, Thanks for raising this with us and sorry to hear about the issues you've had. Please feel free to send an email to hello@goget.com.au with your details so that we can investigate this for you.

M Gee
M GeeVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Convenient!

Booking, using, and return a car is such a smooth process. I found the car where it should be. The app works well from my experience and I have all the information I needed. Show details ·  1
Jimmyb
JimmybAU3 posts

GoGet - Convenient and Great Price

GoGet provide a great service at a great price. Vehicles are available everywhere and for a variety of transport types. We hired a van to move furniture from an apartment, van was just around the corner, so it was easy to get, use and return when finished. Can't ask for a better service. Thank you GoGet Car Share. Show details ·  1
Ben
Ben

Car sharing doesn't work in city areas due to parking issues

GoGet needs to improve it's relationship with the City of Sydney because another GoGet car was parked in my pod when I arrived back in the city. Due to there being only parking spots that are timed I was booked not once, but twice, on Sunday evening and Monday morning. Those pod spaces must be reserved for the specific GoGet car and some allowance must be made. I now have to pay an extra $260 in parking fines and GoGet just brushed me off, saying I need to take it up with council.

Honestly, for the price they charge for day bookings you are better off going with a car rental place as you don't have to scramble to find a car park when you get back. Show details

GoGet   DM

Hi @Ben, Thanks for raising this with us and sorry to hear about the issues you've had. Please feel free to send an email to hello@goget.com.au with your details so that we can investigate this for you.

Simon

If the driver involves in an accident that is not at fault, does he still need to pay the a few thousands dollar liabilities (standard)?

GoGet   DM

Hi @Simon, We always recommend getting in touch with our damage team by emailing them at damage@goget.com.au if you have been involved in an accident and require assistance.

Safe Travels,

Simon

Just a simple question that any payment if not at fault. Template reply shows your professionalism.

GoGet   DM

Hi @Simon, Unfortunately there is no simple answer. The only team that can answer your question is our damage team as they would need to look at your account first.

Safe Travels,

philex w.

Can i use goget for nsw driving test?

philex w.

Currently I am holding temporary overseas license to convert to full license NSW. I am not a learner/provisional driver. In this case, am
I still able to use goget for test?

Mark W
Mark W

Hi Phil, did you end up using a goget for the test?

GGG
GGG

Smartcard activation code

GoGet   DM

Hi @GGG, We're not sure what your question means. If you need help, please reach out to our customer service team via online chat through our website or the GoGet app.

Safe Travels