• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle
    • No, I received a worse vehicle (9)
    • No, I received a better vehicle (2)

Wonderful resource

Booking is easy, cars are always available for whatever period you require them, and the whole service is very reliable and convenient. Great alternative to car ownership for when public transport is not feasible.

Matthew S.

Matthew S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic!

Easy to use service, great customer service, conveniently located cars scattered over the city and suburbs. I would recommend GoGet to anyone who doesn’t want the hassle of car ownership. Great value for money!

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla

GoGet is the way to go

GoGet is much better than owning a car in the inner city suburbs. You have a choice of cars and a dedicated parking spot. The system works well, only glitches are if users come back late or park in the wrong place. Generally, members are considerate people. Rates are okay since fuel is included.

geoff

geoffSydney, NSW

Great alternative to buying a car

Always excellent customer service - if something does go wrong, they admit it, fix it and compensate. Wish all companies were run like that. Cars are easy to book where we are, and always clean and in good condition. In fact, our son is learning to drive in GoGet cars.

Vehicle TypeLots

LCoff

LCoffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service over and above expectations.

Customer service over and above expectations. Actual car and GoGet concept a lifesaver when our regular car not available or we are interstate. Having your own pod when you return to your hotel or where we leave our car for a service is beyond convenient. Recommending to all my contacts!

Vehicle TypeKia Sportage

Dheeraj

DheerajSydney, NSW

Easy Affordable and Convenient

Very convenient service at affordable prices. Have found the vehicles very clean, well maintained and serviced in most of the cases.
Good variety of cars as well and available at accessible locations

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato
Andrew S.GoGet

It's like having a garage with a choice of vehicles, but none of the hassle (or cost).

An outstanding initiative. For 15 years we have used this car-share service, got rid of both our cars, never regretted the decision, and never been disappointed. Occasionally a member messes up and a car is not right where it should be, but GoGet have always been able to provide a timely alternative and compensate for the inconvenience. A fraction of the cost of owning your own vehicle, and the convenience of multiple vehicle-types depending on your need - supermarket trip, carting goods, long-distance trip. And never having to worry about insurance renewals or maintenance schedules. There are people who need their own vehicle, but most think they do, but don't actually.

Vehicle TypeKia Sportage
Andrew S.GoGet

Easy and convenient - when it works

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a worse vehicle

Best decision I’ve made in years , love it

I use Goget two or three times a week on average for short trips. There are always cars available within easy access. Cars are easy to drive and comfortable and convenient.
Bookings are easy to make and just as easy to manage if you need to extend or cancel a booking. Rates are cheap and payments and refunds are processed quickly and efficiently.
Love using this service and would never go back to owning my own car again. I can’t recommend it highly enough.
Thanks Goget for making life easier.

Vehicle TypeToyota Yaris

Convenient and fuss free

First time user and in Fitzroy , Melbourne so a large range of cars within 5 minute walk
Good app, even senior friendly and far quicker and easier than traditional hire cars

Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Great way to drive a car without the expense of owning one.

I have been using GoGet for four months now and really like the service.
Within five minutes walk I have access to three late model cars, one small SUV and and a van and I've used all of them and have never been unable to access a vehicle of the type I need.
The charges are clear and I think cheap, the cars are well maintained and the booking system via PC and the GoGet app works really well.
I have used the cars for quick shopping trips, long day trips and weekends away and they have always met my needs.
Most cars spend most of the time parked and unused but you are still paying for the car, insurance registration, servicing etc. . With GoGet you only pay for the car when you're using it.

Barry

BarryMelbourne

Quick way to get out of a delivery jam

Overall, very good experience. I downloaded the app on a Saturday, set it up with credit card then rang to find out how quickly I could get on the road, They identified a nearby newsagent so picked up a kit with special card and rang back to validate. Booked a van on the app which was not there when I went to get it but I was 10 minutes early and the guy who had it brought it back on time. I used it to pick up some mattresses from a nearby bed store so all was done in less than an hour. Very convenient cost me $19 and delivery charge would have been $80 to get them the following Monday.

Vehicle TypeToyota HiAce

Not a good experience

Terrible service experience. Booked car, they changed the pod at the last minute and I couldn't find it. Called GoGet, waited ages for an answer and even THEY couldn't locate their own car. Get real about service guys. Happily ubered my way around appointments instead. Now considering ending my contract - it's just not worth the hassle.

Tony

TonyCanberra 2600, ACT

A great easy to use service with plenty of vehicle options

I have just rented my first GoGet vehicle and I cannot rate the service highly enough. Easy to book, easy to pick up, and easy to fill up. The staff are really helpful too.

Vehicle TypeVan

Worst customer service

The plan actually has best services just in case the customer service was better...above more than 15 calls that I made only one of the lady was able to solve and give me the solution that I required. Some of the calltaker even put on hold for about more than 10 minutes. They sounded very rude and arrogant. I wish they could have better customer supporter staffs. Horrible experience for the first time. Also, the account shows different rate and charged me wrong charge. When I called back, didn't refund.

Vehicle TypeIveco Daily Van
Norm

NormSydney, NSW

Seamless

Vehicle TypeKia Picanto

Easy and convenient!

My first trip and experience using goget was fantastic!
I was able to link my token over the phone with customer service who talked me through the process
and then we were able to get in and go with minimum hassle.

Also filling up petrol and extending the time was very easy.

Laurel

LaurelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Callback never happens

They still allocated a parking infringement to me after I followed all their instructions on how to handle the situation when someone else has taken the car space when returning the car. I was trying to solve this issue by calling their customer service and sending them emails, all they responded were "we will check this and will call you back". But I never receive a single callback. They are definitely liars!

Tori K.

Tori K.Sydney, NSW

Missed all my appointments due to lack of customer service

Booked a car, had a flat tire, reported damage but no way of ending booking online. Booked another car but it won’t activate two bookings at once. Sitting on the help line for half an hour missing all my appointments.

Andrew S.GoGet

Nominated for a speeding fine without ever using the company... how did you get my details???

Absolute disgrace, nominated me for a speeding fine when I've never ever used your company, how did you get my personal details (Date of Birth, Licence Number, Address... need i go on)
Tried to solve the problem and your operator [name removed] told me he couldn't discuss and i should go to the police.
Breach of the privacy act... Lying to the Victorian police, I see there is a heavy penalty for this!!!