Gold Medal Snacks Pork Krackles

Gold Medal Snacks Pork Krackles

See the Best Chips in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cheryl

CherylNorth Western Region, NSW

Pork Krackle Land

I'm sitting here looking at this tasty, crunchie chip that looks like heaven. I just want it to get in my mouth and stay there forever. My taste buds are in heaven. I'm dreaming I'm in Pork Krackle land.
Alex- 10years old.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $2.55.

Love them and versatile.

Love the salty snack , was missing chips and crumbled in the processor as a replacement for breadcrumbs for schnitzel or kiev

Ben

BenBrisbane

So far these are Gold Medal pork snacks indeed.

I'm a huge fan of pork anything, and these particular rinds are a perfect beer side, especially dipped in Culley's habanero sauce. No I dont work for Culleys. Their habanero sauce is just amazing.

These pork rinds dont have that weird pork rind taste that comes with many rind packs, theyre just salty (not too much), shatteringly crunchy and have a very slight onion garlic hint on top of the pork. Smooth flavour, very more-ish, they dont leave any greasy mouth-feel.

Do a bit of research to clear up the widespread ignorance over MSG if you're concerned, if you like salty beer snacks occasionally due to their good flavour and zero greasiness I'm thinking you'll be very happy with these.

A High Protein and low carb diet sounds legit but Be careful of hidden msg

I was enjoying this snack for high protein and low carb intake. It's so delicious until I have read the ingredients, it got hyrdrolized soy protein and yeast extract, which I just found out ....is actually MSG. This very last one I bought is going to the bin.

Broke a tooth

I've been on a diet for several months then found out I've got cancer so the first thing I bought was pork crackling , I bought the most expensive expecting taste not only was it like eating polystyrene it was tasteless and I'm proud to say at 44 I've never had a filling but will be going to the dentist in the morning as the ones I ate before putting them in the bin broke one of my teeth, there taste less and dangerous

CherieG

CherieGBundaberg

OBSESSED

I loooveee salty food! And these are so irresistible! A family member introduced me to them as she is on a KETO diet, and I am sooo glad she did! :D

Snack

I've been on a Keto diet for 3 weeks now.
I miss twisties and rice cakes soo much.
Soo glad I found these.
Is 50g the only size they come in?

Lara

LaraMelbourne

So good

A bit salty but sooo good. Anyone on a low carb diet these are life savers when craving other high carb junk food. So glad I found these by chance while shoping. They are very satisfying. Do try them.

Dee

DeeCanberra

Excellent for Keto based diets

I love these things. Not as good as pork crackling from the oven. But being in a packet they are portable and I find them a perfect replacement for chips (crisps). I have a packet a day.... everyday.

Good on low carb diet

They have a nice crunch to them, however, they are not like pork crackling at all, which was a little disappointing. On saying that, it is nice to have something crunchie to eat while doing low carb.
Nice crunch and ok flavour
Could be more flavour

Polie04
Polie04

Fabulous. At last they are in Australia. There are so many uses in low-fat diets, e.g.fake french toast. They taste great and I'm very happy, having used them for years in the USA.