3.9

67%13%20%

Bitis78
Bitis78Sydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing customer service!

I've had an indescribably great experience at Golden Ridge. A long way from home, but I will be visiting them often.

Specifically, they care for the animals as much as their customers. My partner and me were treated to the highest level of service and care - well beyond any expectations.

John Manaras
John ManarasSydney, NSW

Great hands on experience, wow lots of fun!

The farm was clean, well staffed and they were very knowledgeable.
Lots of different animals, the dear was a surprise. Great amount of activities and we loved the lamb feeding.
Toilets need paper towels.
Christine.W
Christine.W

Fun for kids and adults

We enjoyed Be a Farmer for a Day. Great fun was had by our kids, lots to do, painting, jumping castle, sheep and goat races, gum boot tossing, sack races, feeding animals, holding baby ducks, chickens, or rabbits, bottle feeding baby lambs, goats (kids), milking a cow and goat and pony rides. Kept us entertained and excited. My autistic son had time and spaces to step out of the crowd and noise to calm down and enjoy himself.

Chin
Chin2 posts

A cold and non child friendly experience

My wife and daughter paid and entered the farm while my 8 years old son and I waited at the car park. Son complained and need to use a toilet. The middle age female farm attendant refused to let my son use the toilet with an excuse that WE HAVE TO PAY TO USE THEIR TOILET!!!! It felt so cold. That was the first i heard in Australia!!! Never go back again. Very disappointed that such a poor attitude/treatment found in tourism insdustry.

Golden Ridge Animal Farm   DM
TeJ
TeJ

Great place for kids

Had an amazing time visiting the farm..my two year old fell in love with the place..highly recommend this farm v

Dean N
Dean N

mark
mark

grear farm for families

I have visited this farm several times in the last 4 years since having my daughter. She was very nervous of all animals and as advised by the farm we have visited several times to get her used to them... now she LOVES them all. It was the care and experience of the farmers and staff at golden ridge who helped her over come her fears. I cant thank them enough.

It is a very hands on farm you milk a cow, feed the baby lamb with milk, hold ducks and rabbits. You can buy a bucket if you want to feed the bigger animals.

Its cheaper to visit than other farms around and heaps cheaper than the zoo. they have pony rides too for extra.

The animals are all looked after and happy.

There is a small cafe you can buy snacks and drinks.

Nikki B
Nikki BQuakers hill

AuntyMia
AuntyMiaSydney

Pip
PipSydney10 posts

Not sure

I haven't been to Golden Ridge for a couple of years, and wasn't overly impressed with it back then (I didn't think it had the best conditions due to high numbers of animals in a small space), but I'm told it has improved now. I guess it's a case of people finding out for themselves, but if you're quite sensitive to animals, then be cautious.

Chrysanthe Diamond