GoPro HD Hero3

See the Best Action Cameras in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic product

Bought the gopro Hero 3 in 20 14 to and skiing. Unbelievably clear footage. Easily downloaded onto computer for editing and sharing. Unfortunately it doesn't have a screen to view what has been filmed, you have to put it on a computer. The problem there is that you also don't know if you had it facing the right way (eg when attached to ski helmet)

Date PurchasedJan 2014

More trouble than its worth.

For the amount of money one spends i am disappointed in the Hero 3.
Apart from the problems of viewing the videos, it also overheats and has a coniption.
I returned the item to the supplier because of the oveheating when 'Blue Tooth' is used.
The second Hero worked well for about 4 weeks and it too oveheated and shut down. I solved the problem by selling it to someone else for a shilling.
Never again will i use a GoPro, there are better, and cheaper, action cameras available.
I purchased a Kogan version and it has worked a charm.

Shocking fish eye

I think a camera should do two standard things:
1. take a good photo or video without needing software to reduce (not remove!) the fish eye effect and
2. be able to see the photo or video your taking without having to buy an additional attachment
Very disappointed in the GoPro, we were hoping it would take great photos and video and keep up with our three active boys.
small and durable
can't remove the fish eye effect and no view finder to sight your photo

Impressed with image quality

The gopro hero 3 is sooo good! The audio isn't that good so I use the MyMyk SportsMyk for commentary when snowboarding (mymyk.com). I can use this mic to clip to my helmet or clothing. The smartphone app for gopro is cool too. The best camera out there for action sports.
Waterproof!
Audio - but found the perfect solution with SportsMyk

GoPro hero 3

This camera is a must have for enthusiasts in all kind if areas it's features are amazing and so easy to use I purchased mine through ozsale for not only a bargain price but received a free frame with it shipping was fast and well packaged , for a bargain price this is amongst many of the great bargains I have purchased through ozsale.
Ease of use, what you can use this camera for the opportunities are endless.

Exellent

This was a great buy with fast delivery. Works a treat. Description of the product was accurate. I bought this as group buy on EBay and was worried but I needn't have been. There are ample mounting options for the different uses and a lot of after market add on options.
Everything

Great little camera

I wonder why this camera has not have the reviews yet. It is such an amazing little camera, capture everything in HD and very versatile. I always bring this camera everywhere and also have the extra attachments for car, bike, helmet, and even the chest harness. Quality is great, can't recommend enough about this camera. Have also bring it underwater without any problems. Good job GoPro!
I have the Black edition by the way.
Everything
Maybe price a litte bit expensive, but quality & features also great, so can't really complaint much

Great

The gopro hero 3 is amazing it's super durable and you can mount it anywhere you can mount it in your car or you a strap do you can wear it on wherever you go and they capture high quality resolution it's very clear.
I recommend the gopro for anyone that does alot of action sports.
it's very reliable to get the footage

The gopro hero 3 is sooo good! The audio isn't that good so I use the MyMyk SportsMyk for commentary when snowboarding (mymyk.com). The smartphone app for gopro is cool too