Gotham Steel

Gotham Steel

Pros

• Distributes heat evenly

• Easy to clean

• Affordable

Cons

• Non-stick tends to stop working after 6 months

4.1

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (0) · No (2)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
Warren
WarrenKatherine, NT

Absolute waste of money.surfaces stick or flake off into food

Absolute waste of money.surfaces stick or flake off into food.used Teflon utensils when cooking and cloths and nylon scourers to clean.and to contact support was unsuccessful.to think I gave away my previous stainless set.never again.

not worth it

this pan was absolutely fabulous right up until I used it to fry bacon. after that no matter what I did, cleaning it ,or seasoning it everything would stick. solid.

Purchased in February 2020 at Walmart for $43.00.

Very upset and wanty money back.

I purchased a frying pan and was having a family breakfast excited to use my new frying pan. What a disaster. The eggs stuck ended up with scrambled eggs .

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Very disappointing!

My small Gotham fry was initially an excellent non stick fry pan with food literally gliding over the surface! After 6 months it started sticking and a year later I can't even cook a simple omelette on it, it is impossible to get the food out of the pan as it sticks so much. I am not sure why this is the case because the surface does not look damaged at all. Very disappointing and frustrating!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Love it

Wish my frying pan had come with a lid! But love it otherwise
Cleaning is so easy I use it all the time,even when a smaller pan would do I choose to use the Gotham
Everything cooks so beautifully

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Brilliant

Great product so far, haven't used it a heap of times but works great. Non stick feature stands out when cleaning.
Very easy to clean.
Couldn't be happier so ar.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Worst pan I have ever buy

I really would like to upload a picture for you to see what I mean.
It is start doing very good but after 6 month using it everything sticks on it to the point that I had to throw them away. I couldn’t clean All the stuff stick on it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

It’s a really good pan all round

Easy to use and clean , nonstick fried eggs slider right out of pan . Light to handle good size distributes heat evenly am impressed with it . Nice colour

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Paul
PaulPerth

$90 frypan

uneven heating and the non stick lasted less then a week.
i was careful too, no metal utensils always on low heat and allowed to cook before cleaning.
terrible customer service

wisey
wiseymildura

2 beds 2 holes not happy

I have purchased 2 bet in the last 12 months and both of them had a slow leak rendering no good, I purchased one for myself and one for my son when we come to his house to stay.
I am not happy that no one has responded to my email, let alone offer me another bed, may the bed s came from a bad batch of the line I don't know, however I have spoke to others that swear by them.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Mirjana
MirjanaPerth, WA

Fantastic

Excellent products. Great to cook with. From stove to oven. Food tastes great. Recommed cookware. Worth it value for money. Great investment purchase. Got the complete cook ware set. Thank you.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Gotham Pasta pot

Great Idea and great product. Great for cooking pasta and saves on dishes. Looking forward to using the rest of the range. Thank you so much for this pot that works really well.

SuperGran
SuperGranSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good

Have had a similar product that failed very early into its use, but so far so good.

tahanne
tahanneSoutheast, SA

Love love love them

No sticking of food easy to clean off and always look brand new. I wish I had bought these pot years ago. Don't need high heat. husband loves the wiping up as its only a paper towel job.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Irene
Irene

Easy perfect cooking companion

Love the cooking results using this amazing product, so very easy to clean. Has made my life a lot easier all round using this product. Bought a single frypan first and loved it so much bought the set.

Date PurchasedNov 2017