Gotham Steel

Gotham Steel

4.1

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (0) · No (2)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
Warren

WarrenKatherine, NT

Absolute waste of money.surfaces stick or flake off into food

Absolute waste of money.surfaces stick or flake off into food.used Teflon utensils when cooking and cloths and nylon scourers to clean.and to contact support was unsuccessful.to think I gave away my previous stainless set.never again.

Hot Handles While CookingNo
Even Heat DistributionNo
Non-Stick Longevity1 - 4 months

not worth it

this pan was absolutely fabulous right up until I used it to fry bacon. after that no matter what I did, cleaning it ,or seasoning it everything would stick. solid.

Purchased in February 2020 at Walmart for A$43.00.

Hot Handles While CookingNo
Even Heat DistributionNo
Non-Stick LongevityLess than a month

Very upset and wanty money back.

I purchased a frying pan and was having a family breakfast excited to use my new frying pan. What a disaster. The eggs stuck ended up with scrambled eggs .

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Very disappointing!

My small Gotham fry was initially an excellent non stick fry pan with food literally gliding over the surface! After 6 months it started sticking and a year later I can't even cook a simple omelette on it, it is impossible to get the food out of the pan as it sticks so much. I am not sure why this is the case because the surface does not look damaged at all. Very disappointing and frustrating!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Love it

Wish my frying pan had come with a lid! But love it otherwise
Cleaning is so easy I use it all the time,even when a smaller pan would do I choose to use the Gotham
Everything cooks so beautifully

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Brilliant

Great product so far, haven't used it a heap of times but works great. Non stick feature stands out when cleaning.
Very easy to clean.
Couldn't be happier so ar.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Worst pan I have ever buy

I really would like to upload a picture for you to see what I mean.
It is start doing very good but after 6 month using it everything sticks on it to the point that I had to throw them away. I couldn’t clean All the stuff stick on it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

It’s a really good pan all round

Easy to use and clean , nonstick fried eggs slider right out of pan . Light to handle good size distributes heat evenly am impressed with it . Nice colour

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Paul

PaulPerth

$90 frypan

uneven heating and the non stick lasted less then a week.
i was careful too, no metal utensils always on low heat and allowed to cook before cleaning.
terrible customer service

wisey

wiseymildura

2 beds 2 holes not happy

I have purchased 2 bet in the last 12 months and both of them had a slow leak rendering no good, I purchased one for myself and one for my son when we come to his house to stay.
I am not happy that no one has responded to my email, let alone offer me another bed, may the bed s came from a bad batch of the line I don't know, however I have spoke to others that swear by them.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Mirjana

MirjanaPerth, WA

Fantastic

Excellent products. Great to cook with. From stove to oven. Food tastes great. Recommed cookware. Worth it value for money. Great investment purchase. Got the complete cook ware set. Thank you.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Gotham Pasta pot

Great Idea and great product. Great for cooking pasta and saves on dishes. Looking forward to using the rest of the range. Thank you so much for this pot that works really well.

So far so good

Have had a similar product that failed very early into its use, but so far so good.

Love love love them

No sticking of food easy to clean off and always look brand new. I wish I had bought these pot years ago. Don't need high heat. husband loves the wiping up as its only a paper towel job.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Irene

Irene

Easy perfect cooking companion

Love the cooking results using this amazing product, so very easy to clean. Has made my life a lot easier all round using this product. Bought a single frypan first and loved it so much bought the set.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Find out how Gotham Steel compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

I wouldn't say it's perfect

Yes but I have learnt that you have to use a very low heat on an electric stove.
It is a fairly easy pan to clean even when items stick

Date PurchasedMar 2017
karendavid

karendavidAU

Just another non stick pan that sticks

I have tried so many different supposedly 'non stick' pans and they never ever last. Started with Chef's Toolbox, which I sold, which wasn't too bad and did last quite a long time. Had to replace eventually and tried Analon and now got those stone ones. Household member bought this thinking that it was good because you could put it in the dishwasher and use metal with it. Fine... for a few weeks, but now things are sticking. It is no different to the others. My teenager completely burnt the pan frying eggs while I wasn't home. Can't get the marks off in the dishwasher, with soaking or even steel wool (which I am sure you aren't supposed to use). I won't be getting another one of these.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
June M

June MGippsland, VIC

Smart Idea

Cooking crumbed items such as Kiev in the wire basket which sits on its own non stick tray is a breeze. No crumbs in the oven and the basket and tray just wipe clean with a paper towel. If required they just go in the dish washer on the top rack. Great product.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Best non stick product ever bought!

Best non stick pan and baking trays we have ever had. Something that lives up to the advert! Easy to cook in, easy to clean and you can use any utensil. I wish your range was bigger, looking forward to future products.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Lynda

Lynda

I've had better, but they are good

I bought the knives. They are a good addition to my collection. They are easy enough to sharpen.
( I had to purchase a 'good' sharpener to keep them sharp). Easy to clean & they look good. I think you should sell The knife set with a good sharpener! Then this be an 'excellent' addition to any kitchen.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017