Verified🏆 2024 Award

100% · 1970%

JohnnySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive VerifiedPinned

Heard this brand around

The pump is quiet and has water pressure in all my taps. The plumber recommended me this pump and I feel blessed. He said cheaper pumps will always have problems down the track and will not last as a Grundfos pump.

Purchased in at Nutrien Water for $545.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
John S.
John S.Sydney, NSW7 posts

Great Value and quality pump

Very Happy with the Grundfos Jet pump I purchased.
I purchased this Grundfos pump from "Mining Pump Services" to replace a Davey pump on a Rainbank system I have.
I was originally going to replace my failed Davey pump with another Davey pump, but after enquiring about the price, I sought out an alternative pump being the Grundfos for less than half the price of the Davey pump. Show details
Becky H
Becky H
  Fair Incentive

Grundfos Jet Pump Range - GREAT!!

Great water pump!! Excellent pressure and very easy to install!! Recommended and agree! Show details
Eri-poo
Eri-pooPerth, WA2 posts

Easy to install

Easy to manoeuvre and install, it certainly does the job! The retailer team were helpful and knowledgeable. Show details
Rob q
Rob qMid North Coast, NSW

Quality maters

Just installed a new grundfos pump at my home. I am a plumber of 40 years experience and there are only 2 brands of pumps I would use , with grundfos my preferred choice . Jet pump works fine servicing a hose tap and the laundry and works fine.

replacement pump

pump is reliable , quiet and provides good pressure to the house
D Nairn
D NairnMid West, WA

Simple and functional

Simple to use and works well for what I do on the farm
Lyn
Lyn7 posts

JP5-48 Reliability

This pump has been very reliable and quite honestly the perfect need for my home. I purchased this through the team at Land & Water Technology in Malaga. They helped me by choosing the right pump for my application and I couldn't be happier with Grundfos's reliability. 5/5 stars from me, a very happy customer. Show details
Plumber
Plumber

Good pump

It is a little bit noisier than expected but great pressure. Show details
Garry
Garry

Grundfos pump

Great product, best brand pump that i have used in 20 years. Show details
Peter
Peter

Absolute quality product

I purchased jet pump for my house and another for the distant shed based on the reliability of 2 grundfos submersible pumps i already have in use Show details
Steven
StevenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Grundfos Jet Pump

The pump is reliable and the second pump we have purchased for that reason. Show details

This is perfect !

I’m impressed with the jet pump I bought as a replacement for a 14 year old pump.
Great water pressure easy to swap over from old pump nice & compact . Show details
Aaron
Aaron

Fantastic pump

The pump does everything it is expected to do much beyond others I have used Show details
Renee
Renee

Needed it! Thankyou

Really impressed. We have been running an old pump that trips out all the time so a much needed upgrade! Love the over fill tank so doesnt activate the pump just to wash our hands. The pump is really quiet also. Show details

Pezza
Pezza

Which Grundfos pump for two to three taps evenly spaced over no more than 20 metres between each, fitting to a 2000 litre rainwater tank, for outdoor garden purposes on a flat block?

Grundfos
Grundfos   DM
KayeG
KayeG

We are wanting to use the Grundfos JPS-42PM.1.1 for get the overflow from our water tank up to the storm water drain 2 mtrs above the tank. Any feed back appreciated.

Grundfos
Grundfos   DM
Ron McLean

Which Grundfos. Product would be suitable to replace a Davey XJ90 used for a spear point and costs or any other water pump for a spear.

kevin

I fitted a JPC 5-48 to my spearpoint handled the air on priming nicely. Good pressure and flow rate

CategoryWater Pumps