Handz Drill N Screwdriver

• Safety

Judy C
Judy CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SPEEDY DELIVERY AND A VERY VERSATILE PRODUCT

Received the Handz Drill N Screwdriver very promptly after order. The product is very versatile, small enough to fit into tight places. Even a plumber I had booked used it to get into a very tight place so he could proceed with repairs to our kitchen tap. Very happy.

Purchased in April 2021 at Global Shop Direct for $90.00.

Karinclark
KarinclarkHunter Region, NSW

It is great tool I take it every were I go

All things are great I buy lot have great time fix any thing it is great in home and put in the car when go same were cost the kids there is same thing to fix they have not got same to fix but got all bits in the box

Wimpy and Gutless

I bought it from Australia Post and got it home to find it has lots of attachments but it's battery doesn't last and it no guts to drive the bits provided. As a tradie I thought it might come in handy but it's useless. I'm tempted to give it away to a mates kids so that they can start doing some handyman style jobs but I'm not sure.

Purchased in January 2021 at Australia Post Offices for $70.00.

Drill Drivers

Find out how Handz Drill N Screwdriver compares to other Drill Drivers

margaret Claughton
margaret ClaughtonWestern District, VIC

Handy all round tool

Very handy multi-functional tool. Easy to use with many different size drill bits for all sorts of jobs and easy to find the exact one you need. The light is also a great addition and being able to turn the drill sideways has been a great help also.

Purchased for $150.00.

Sassy girl
Sassy girlSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very happy Chappy

Proved to be very handy as it’s able to get into tricky spots, especially in a caravan! I gave this as a Christmas for my husband and he did not waste any time putting it to good use.

Teresa B
Teresa BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great item

Very handy with screwdriver bits attached. I used to spend more time looking for the right bit than it took to do the repair, with this screwdriver they are always at hand job done .

Purchased in December 2020 at Global Shop Direct.

KJT
KJTNew South Wales

Love it

Like the bit that allows you to get into tight spots and it’s great value for money a mate has one and he said to pay the extra money for the deluxe kit you won’t regret it and iam glad I did opened it today and used it twice already

Purchased in December 2020.

Bill H
Bill HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ver easy to use and so lightweight.

My wife has used it and she couldn’t handle my old drill as it was too heavy. Everything was to hand and so quick and easy to change the screwdriver heads

Grant W.
Grant W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

All The Bits You Need In One Place

To be honest I have only used the Handz Drill N Screwdriver just once to put a flat pack together. Firstly comes in a great carry case so no chance of loosing it or the power cord to recharge. Next is the light goes on the instant press the trigger so I can work in the dark with ease. The best part is all the common bits like flat head and Philips head is now easy to access and use because is attached via a swivel action so quick to attach and detach. No longer need to find a screw driver or the bits you need which is always the case even with other cordless screwdrivers always seem to miss the bit I need now there is no chance of that happening could not be more impressed!

Purchased in August 2020 at Global Shop Direct.

Hi Grant, fantastic review. Thank you

Drill Drivers

Find out how Handz Drill N Screwdriver compares to other Drill Drivers

Gavin
GavinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good product

Easy to use and came with a very deverse array of drill bits and screw driver accessories. Is compact and ergonomic. Would recommend to my family and also my freindd

Purchased in September 2020 at Global Shop Direct.

Warren
WarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Gadget All Screwdrivers in One Place

This is a great tool that I can see I will use a lot. No more looking for separate screwdrivers as this tool has all screwdriver heads in one place. In addition the tool came with drill bits , socket heads and a handy flexible snake tool for getting into those tight corners

Purchased in July 2020 for $100.00.

Russell D
Russell DLaunceston, TAS

Handy tool.

This is a very convenient and easy to use tool for those smaller jobs within and around the house. The additional bits and attachments give it great versatility. A very handy item.

Purchased in July 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $99.95.

Lynnasked

I have just purchased a Handz Drill and screwdriver. I am completely new with any tools I have attached a small bit PH1 into a bit adaptor. Now I can remove this from the drill but I can not remove the bit from the adaptor. Is their a special way to do this?

Neil.L

The adapters have a plastic clip. You simply lift it and pull the inserted bit out.

Lynn

Yes that's the ones connected to the Drill. I connected a small bit to an extension. When I put the bit piece that is not connected in it felt like their was a magnet to keep it in place and now i can not get it out.

Dan C.
Dan C.asked

I've had the Handz drill for about 3 months. The battery is pretty average even for a cheap market product but now when I put it on the charge it flashes red instead of the red light being constantly on while charging. Anyone know what is the problem? I'm presuming a battery fault

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Dan, can you please email your order number to escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au so I can see how we can help?

BJ
BJasked

Hi I am a novice. Drills usually indicate 14V 18V etc what is that for the drill?

Neil.L

V is for required power Voltage needed to drive the tool.

It is a 3.6v with 1500ah battery