Handz Drill N Screwdriver

Handz Drill N Screwdriver

See the Best Drill Drivers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Global Shop Direct

• Safety

Lenard L.
Lenard L.

Good for small jobs around house but slightly underpowered

Good for small jobs around house but slightly underpowered

Saves a lot of time with different screw/drill heads available in seconds.

Bought mine a few days ago from Global Shop Direct for $49.95 including shipping, but they have now jacked up their price to ($69.95) + $9.95 P&H to coincide with their 30% off on all their products Easter "Special" meaning you will pay approximately $5.00 more on the Easter Special. Will be interesting to see what their price will be after Easter

Check Amazon site for comparison

Purchased in for $49.95.

Tracy Leese
Tracy LeesePerth, WA

Handy Tool

This tool is awesome for the jobs around the home.
It’s easy to Use & it is so Handy in its own carry case.
No job is to small to use the quick & easy tool.

Purchased in at Global Shop Direct for $49.95.

Mr Garry Welsh

This tool will be an ideal tool for the handyman at home for those little awkward jobs it has useful accessories that will come in handy and make the all in one tool

Purchased in at Global Shop Direct for $109.95.

Tigerdee
TigerdeeHunter Region, NSW

Love it

I don,t know how I did nt buy one before ,It's so cute n easy to use , I,m putting stuff together now and not relying on everyone else .that a plus for me.

Purchased in for $69.

Marzena
MarzenaGungahlin 2914, ACT

Best handy tool ever

Such a handy tool and perfect for those who can’t hold too heavy a weight! I bought one for myself and one for my friend. We are both really happy.

Purchased in for $49.95.

PJM
PJMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb small drill

The unit came with all items as expected. A quck charge and you're in business.
The best thing is that the Drill and Screwdrver combo comes with a wide variety
of items to meet virtually any need - all for a reasonable price

Purchased in at Global Shop Direct.

strenge
strengeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Handy to have

We have used the drill on several opportunities in our house. Even used it to tighten the screws on one electric switch. Very handy to have the drill near me, for possible occasions

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
LNice
LNiceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buy a better product

I purchased this product after reading a few positive reviews. After using this tool(when fully charged) for simple screwing and unscrewing on timber surfaces, I wonder if these reviews are trustworthy. It does not have power at all. Some bits are also difficult to extend from the slots. I wished I had saved the money for a proper tool.

Purchased in at Kogan.com for $66.95.

Bree J.
Bree J.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Its easy can get in things it's light it's amazing so glad I got it cause being a single mum my son he is 6 he helps me and he can hold it love it

HELENA  CUNNINGHAM
HELENA CUNNINGHAMGippsland, VIC

excellent very happy with it.

Its handy to use out in the shed, handy on cars trucks and in the home. AAAAA +++++. I have nothing more to add to this survey. AAAAAA++++++ I cannot think of anything else.

Purchased in for $49.99.

Love it.

Absolutely love my Handz Drill N Screwdriver. Best thing i have bought in a long time. Does all the little jobs around the house. Came in handy when i recently had to put up a blind. Thank you.

Kaye R.Southern and Hills, SA

Wonderful drill and screwdriver

Having recently purchased this product I can't be without it. I use it all the time and it is so handy for me, especially because I live alone and have been looking for something like this.

• Incentivised Review No

Judy C
Judy CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SPEEDY DELIVERY AND A VERY VERSATILE PRODUCT

Received the Handz Drill N Screwdriver very promptly after order. The product is very versatile, small enough to fit into tight places. Even a plumber I had booked used it to get into a very tight place so he could proceed with repairs to our kitchen tap. Very happy.

Purchased in at Global Shop Direct for $90.

Karinclark
KarinclarkHunter Region, NSW

It is great tool I take it every were I go

All things are great I buy lot have great time fix any thing it is great in home and put in the car when go same were cost the kids there is same thing to fix they have not got same to fix but got all bits in the box

Wimpy and Gutless

I bought it from Australia Post and got it home to find it has lots of attachments but it's battery doesn't last and it no guts to drive the bits provided. As a tradie I thought it might come in handy but it's useless. I'm tempted to give it away to a mates kids so that they can start doing some handyman style jobs but I'm not sure.

Purchased in at Australia Post Offices for $70.

• Incentivised Review No