Harts Party Hire

Harts Party Hire

See the Best Party & Events Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Over and above!

What a fantastic crew! We organised for chairs and other items to be delivered to a location for a wedding, not only did the driver arrive early, he proceeded to help us unload and then load the items for further transport to another location. At pick up time, he helped to 'find' the cutlery that had been misplaced and even assisted with trying to find misplaced car keys....all in 40+ degree heat. We couldnt thank the driver enough, he really went over and above. Our experience with Harts was excellent, and we would recommend them highly!

Dirty Goods & Zero Care Factor

This is the second time I have dealt with Harts in the last 6 months, and this will be the last. On both occasions I was delivered filthy and broken chairs that I had to spend over an hour cleaning. (so filthy, the delivery driver was embarrassed and took one back as evidence) They delivered the incorrect tables also. I called and spoke to the Operations Manager who was unapologetic and to be honest didn't give a two hoots. We also used Harts for a school function where we spent over $1000 in chair hire - same deal - filthy chairs and cushions that we spent hours cleaning. The only reason I went with Hearts is that their delivery and pick up was $80 cheaper than a competitor, but to be honest, it wasn't worth the hassle. Perhaps the delivery drivers should head up the operations department - definitely more friendly and customer focused.

Not overly polite staff

I have dealt with Harts a few times and they have been quite efficient and it's been a smooth process overall. A touch more expensive than other providers but willing to price match.
When something goes wrong however, I don't have much positive to say. The staff member I dealt with was unnecessarily rude in the circumstances. They were also condescending especially to a repeat customer. Things go wrong all the time, communication errors, unforeseen circumstances etc. and I don't think it's difficult for both parties to handle them with decorum.
The fact is there are other Party Hire businesses out there which aren't rude or arrogant and I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Fastway, They picked up their act and now provide a good service

Generally speaking most times, you only write a review when you have a bad experience and I have written a few myself but I thought give credit where credit is due. We have been using fastway for a couple of years. It started somewhat on shaky grounds, particularly since the guy who the franchise for our area was not a happy bunny, but he soon left and we have Fastway Frank and the service in general has been nothing but great. Always smiles and always does the right thing by you.
So here is my thanks to Fastway for stepping up to the mark when they had to and for improving their service and providing a postal service that the post office should take a page out of their book.

Very professional.

I worked for harts to help them out for a while, i found them very professional and very customer focused i would recommend them to anyone.

Fantastic Service

Harts Party Hire were extremely professional and helpful right from the quote stage right through to the day of our event. The staff were friendly, efficient and operated at a very high standard. The Marquee and equipment were all in pristine condition. We would not hesitate in recommended Harts or using them again.

Do not use Harts.

Harts party hire delivered the equipment we ordered and they damaged our hallway wall by removing paint and brick. We sent photos of the damage and asked to discuss compensation. The Director phoned us today to advise they would not and the case is closed. He was extremely rude and all we wanted was to resolve the matter. Not even taking into account the fact that they delivered delivered the wrong equipment (in part) Note on the website if you hire the black tubs they are red!

Do not use Harts!

Disgusting Service when trying to resolve wrong equipment delivered

Fastest and Best Response!

I sent quotes to 4 other marquee companies. Harts were the fastest in responding and provided the most comprehensive service. We booked with them and the quality of equipment didn't disappoint. We'll definitely use them again.
knowledgeable, professional, excellent service, great products