Harvey Norman Retail Stores

Harvey Norman Retail Stores

Electronics, Appliances, Furniture, Bathroom & Tiles

Petrie

PetrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

ACCC should investigate their returns/defects policy

Diane32

Diane32Sydney, NSW

Do not shop in this store

- They REFUSE to give you a refund after you have stepped one foot out door. JB HIFI allows you 30 days.; but worse off... They are more than happy to sponge off the taxpayer and receive job keeper whilst awarding massive bonuses.

Fan

FanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very rude customer service

Very rude sealers and liars and very unprofessional. They shipped items to me then asked me to pay remaining balance at the door when I was away the called the police when I told them I am coming on my way to pay in the store. They wanted to pull out the items. Then they told the police I stolen the items and I treated them. Harvy Norman stores are full or carnage sellers. They do jot know how to explain. How to deal with customer. They lie to sell very poor class furniture. They show discount but not a true discount. The quality of furniture is Teri me. And very expensive

Marlene M.

Marlene M.Sydney, NSW

Damaged gas lift bed frame and faulty mattress

Chrissy

Chrissy South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting Customer Support

Their Customer Support if you’re buying something online is absolutely disgusting & appalling!! I will NEVER purchase anything from Harvey Norman EVER AGAIN!!

Karen L

Karen L

Deceptive, misleading & unconscionable conduct

Renee H.

Renee H.Perth, WA

Harvey Norman Couch - Berwick Lou 3.5 Chaise - Extremely Uncomfortable, Poorly Designed/Made

Betty W.

Betty W.

Horrible service disgusting manners ,,style of the beds?? Dirty monkey just like the general managers face

Auburn nsw is well know store but discussting service and quality If yourgeneral manager Looks like my grandma lipstick on teeth not on lips imagine the bedding style

D B.

D B.Sydney, NSW

Bad service

Waited 10 weeks for delivery and they delivered the wrong colour lounge. Delivery driver was rude and management was going to charge me for the return. Will never recommend

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Staff are rude and the service is appalling

I tried to purchase a Tauris Titan 1800mm TV Cabinet - White for $619 but they refused to take credit card over the phone so I would recommend staying well clear of them and I will be telling another people to do the same because they obviously couldn't care less about their customers.

Iris

IrisSydney, NSW

Excelente service..thumbs up for Raby

Bought my washing machine on Saturday and was delivered the next day by Raby, Very polite, he installed my washing machine, took the old one , very friendly, thanks Raby

BernieT

BernieTAU

Excellent result on timber flooring

We bought Timber floating flooring from Harvey Norman. For quality flooring their prices compared favourably to their competition. The guys who installed it were fantastic. A team of 3, very helpful and moved all the furniture for us. The installation was a quality job and looks great. Highly recommend

Janet I

Janet ISouth East Queensland, QLD

Outdoor rattan chairs

I always receive great service at Harvey Norman , however dont purchase their exclusive to Harvey Norman, expensive, rattan chairs, if you expect them to last more than two and half years, undercover!!

Nick

NickCooma

Poor quality products, unreliable suppliers

Tony Green

Tony Green Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb Service quality at chirnside Park store.

My complete attitude to harvey Norman changed when I was assisted by Nicola at chirnside park. She put me at ease immediately, found what I was searching for instantly, organised a great price with a charming attitude. I returned just recently for more product. Nicola was there again, remembered my preference and once again her service was fabulous. I have already recommended a close friend to Harvey Norman Chirnside Park.

Beth Langley

Beth LangleySydney, NSW

Great service awesome result

I was shopping for a new lounge suite. The customer service was awesome. The lady serving spent a good hour as we look at a number of suites. We had a budget but after looking at one style that was the luximo we decided on two electric recliners and a three seater with recliners each end. It’s leather and it’s really stylish. The sales person managed every step and the outcome was great

The bedframe and mattress do not match

It is about 10 cm gap, this is a faulty and unsafe. Harvey norman told me it is Australian standard and safe.

Andy W.

Andy W.Sydney, NSW

Sales staff too busy upselling wrong products and forgot to book installation. Charged $300!!!!

Biswas S

Biswas SGoldcoast

Faulty items and very poor customer service by manager....never buy again..

was given faulty items and poor customer service while returning those items. poor customer service skill. wasn't happy with either the quality of furniture or the guy who served us.

Kay

Kay

Harvey Norman Maroochydore! Will never shop again

Harvey Norman Maroochydore not good service. Purchase a fridge which stopped working less than 4 weeks after we purchased it. They say it’s not there problem unfortunately we have to deal with the manufacturer. No replacement offered. We have now been 2 and a half weeks without a fridge with a family of six living out of a beach esky in the middle of summer. Eating out and buying ice everyday only to be told today it will be another 7 days. So that’s almost 4 weeks with no fridge. Will never buy hisense again and will never shop at Harvey Norman again. First bad review I’ve ever written. Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Staff were rude on the phone.

Lyn

Lynasked

Retail Stores - Furniture

Whitehaven 3 seater theatre lounge

Hi, how do you turn off the controller lights in the cup holder when the lounge is not in use?

Lyn .S

Lyn .Sasked

Retail Stores - Electronics

Do you do bpay

Justin Casked

Retail Stores - Furniture

Bought a couch from Harvey Norman and was quoted 16 weeks due to corona virus. This is understandable and fair and one would think as they stated this that delays due to covid would have been factored into the 16 week delivery time. After following up multiple times i have been advised that it has been delayed another 6-7 weeks which would have impacted by decision to purchase the couch in the first place as waiting half a year for a couch would have been out of the question. Speaking with the store they have advised that a cancellation fee still applies. What is considered a reasonable amount of time before one can cancel or obtain a refund without the cancellation fee, I cannot find it in their T & C's.

andrew
andrew

i cant find it in the terms & conditions also so i simply contacted harvey norman customer service by phone & asked them

2ndhand
2ndhand

i also have waited for a bespoke table ...it says on my receipt a 20% of full price.cancellation fee will apply

Justin C

Speak to customer relations after calling. If it's beyond a reasonable time you are able to have them waive it and cancel.

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman representatives