Electronics, Appliances, Furniture, Bathroom & Tiles
See the Best Physical Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

Phil
PhilSydney, NSW

Much better prices than JBHiFi

A while ago I bought a smartphone from Harvey Norman and got an excellent price on a promotional offer. So when I needed a new laptop, I included them in my online search, and once again found that they came up with the best price on the type of laptop I wanted. Shortly after that, when I decided to buy an electric shaver, they didn't have the lowest price in their catalogue but when I contacted them, they offered to beat the cheapest price I could find so once again I bought from them. Service is always friendly and helpful and this is now my number one choice for appliances.

Killer Kaz
Killer KazMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic service from Crystal

We have been searching for a theatre lounge for several months when we found one that was suitable. We were assisted with measurements and detailsof stock were provided. We took a brochure and quote and headed home. Two weeks later we returned and crystal remembered who i was and assisted me again. I had a small space to fit the lounge and needed to re check the measurements especially in the reclined position. It was perfect and I purchased on the spot. We added fabric protection and took delivery on Monday, just two days after purchase.

Dodzee
DodzeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

CUTE KETTLE

THIS 1-liter kettle is ideal for our breakfast, it is handy and low noise, nice black color and fast boiling time

Tess
TessSydney, NSW

Go Harvey Go

We had to buy a new TV during lockdown unfortunately our internet was down so we rang the store, even though it was closed to the public and to my surprise - the phone was answered. We spoke to the salesman in the TV section, found the smart tv that we were after, negoiated a price and the salesman organised click and collect for us. It was so easy - not only that we gave them our broken tv for recycling! I can't speak more highly of the Brookvale store, great service, great deal and helping the environment! Ordered and collected within the hour.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Brookvale
wheeliejo
wheeliejoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great place but salesman a wee bit pushy

So much to choose from. It can become very confusing. Booval Harvey Normans is a very well kept, clean store. Needed a laptop for business purposes. I liked what I ended up with but felt like I didn't have a choice. Went way over budget, but that's my fault. Had told the salesman what I wanted to spend, but was shown things all more expensive. But still happy with my purchase.

Karma
KarmaIllawarra, NSW

Perfect. Quality product and service highly recommended

Staff were very helpful and efficient and very knowledgeable. They were able to assist in deciding on which vacuum would be best suited to my needs. Very happy with my dyson stick vax purchase. Highly recommend both product and harvey norman.

Kim D
Kim DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service at it’s best

I walked in to get a dryer but not sure what I needed. A very knowledgeable and friendly team member approached me to see if I needed assistance. They guided me through a number of machines before before I felt confident choosing the right machine for my needs.

David Andrew
David AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent prompt in store advice and assistance

Lisa
LisaNorth Queensland, QLD

Love My Iron

I recently purchase a Phillips Optimal Temp Iron from Harvey Norman. The iron glides on the clothes for hassle free ironing and adjusts the temp for each garment. Love it !!!!

Tonez
Tonez

Harvey Norman

I have purchased four smart TVs within 3 years from Harvey Norman. Service was great ! And good quality of product highly recommend Samsung smart TVs easy to set up apps for your Netflix or YouTube account for the kids high definition good sound. I have no defaults on this product at all

Vicki
VickiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Have fun washing

LG thin Q 10kg front loader.
Excellent washing machine which has clear easy to use controls, is very quiet, has many washing options including a 30, minute quick wash: and you can alter the spin speed which is awesome. You can even just spin clothes and they don't have to rinse as well as other machines have you do.
I would buy this machine again

Rnc
RncGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MegaBoom ultimate ears for the win

Purchased the MegaBoom 3 UE from Harvey Norman Nunawading. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable which assisted in the decision to purchase the MegaBoom. Best decision, the speaker is fantastic, have used the speaker in the pool many times, at the park and indoors, and the sound is great (clear and good amount of bass for a considerably small speaker). The speaker is also light and portable. Only flaw is that the speaker does not come with a charger, you’ll need to bring your own USB charger.

Kira Murray
Kira Murray

Perfect Customer service

I was looking for a new laptop and decider to walk into the Harvey Norman store @ Gepps cross. and the customer service I received from their was 100%

Jodie
JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not to Pushy Sales Staff

Recently attended the Browns Plains Harvey Norman where I purchased top of the range laptop and a few mobile phones. Sales lady was observing my husband and I for a little bit giving us space and when I indicated for assistance she approached. Very happy to not be harassed or persuaded to buy something. My husband was reluctant to go in as he hates sales people but we were both very happy. The sales lady was very helpful, happy to see she looked human with tattoos and was not pushy. She was informative with everything she was doing.
She offered great discounts without us asking for them and some free products.
Loved being spoilt and appreciated for shopping at Harvey Norman Browns Plains.

Nadine
NadineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dyson animal stick vac

This is a great vacuum as far as functionality but the duration that the battery lasts is disappointing particularly on the higher power setting.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Harvey Norman reviews

Lyn
Lynasked
Retail Stores - Furniture

Whitehaven 3 seater theatre lounge

Hi, how do you turn off the controller lights in the cup holder when the lounge is not in use?

Lyn .S
Lyn .Sasked
Justin Casked
Retail Stores - Furniture

Bought a couch from Harvey Norman and was quoted 16 weeks due to corona virus. This is understandable and fair and one would think as they stated this that delays due to covid would have been factored into the 16 week delivery time. After following up multiple times i have been advised that it has been delayed another 6-7 weeks which would have impacted by decision to purchase the couch in the first place as waiting half a year for a couch would have been out of the question. Speaking with the store they have advised that a cancellation fee still applies. What is considered a reasonable amount of time before one can cancel or obtain a refund without the cancellation fee, I cannot find it in their T & C's.

andrew
andrew

i cant find it in the terms & conditions also so i simply contacted harvey norman customer service by phone & asked them

2ndhand
2ndhand

i also have waited for a bespoke table ...it says on my receipt a 20% of full price.cancellation fee will apply

Justin C

Speak to customer relations after calling. If it's beyond a reasonable time you are able to have them waive it and cancel.

See all Harvey Norman Retail Stores questions