Harvey Norman Retail Stores

Electronics, Appliances, Furniture, Bathroom & Tiles (See All)
See the Best Physical Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

Worst place it’s disgusting service

Worst service and disgusting, just making fools to customers after sales.

kay
kayMid North Coast, NSW

Dishonest about ETA

Jody in Bedroom furnishings was very evasive regarding ETA when I was ordering ...I said I needed it asap. It came 3 months later.

Quoc v
Quoc vSydney, NSW

Electric heater

Purchase electric heater for $2000, turned up no remote. Rang the store and waited for more then 2 weeks. They didn't bother calling us that the remote control was there so when my wife called up the salesperson was rude and expect to drive more then half an hour to pick it up from their store we decline and said they should mail the remote to us and she got rude with my wife (really).
Anyway this was one of many bad experiences we have had with Harvey Norman. We promise to never shop at Harvey Norman electrical store again.

Westinghouse 600mm Stainless Steel Multifunction Oven with AirFry DO NOT BUY!

Steve
Steve

Is Harvey Norman Chadstone closing down?

01 August 2022. Seventy percent of our appliances at home are from Harvey Norman. But lately three of the items we need are not in stock. The management are reluctant to stock them and suggest we go somewhere else. Things that are not in stock....Philips air fryer, Sunbeam steam iron and a Braun cordless razor. With the Good Guys and JB Hi Fi next door you would think they would be more polite and try harder. We also buy our laptops, mobile phones and iPads there. But lately I do not feel like a customer.

Pvat
PvatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unexplained wait time

The wait time is just unexplainable. I have been waiting for a furniture item since last 4 months + . Its keeps getting postponed. I thought its all supply chain issues but it doesnt seems to be affecting brands like kogan , temple and webster, ms amara. I would never ever ever purchase furniture again from harvey norman because i can stand the wait time. Product quality and customer service is not bad but the wait time seems to be unreasonable

Reviewer
ReviewerMelbourne

Franchisee Claire of Furniture Department - Broadmeadows

Manager of tv section yogi is the worst manager I ever spoken I. Castle hill he think is running a calling centre

I wouldn’t recommend anything to buy or deal with this TV section the manager is serving zero and when you ask for something they just he just has attitude of saying hey you want to buy or not thats service but their services zero as

Excellent service

Waz and Dan delivered and installed my new fridge. They changed the hinge side and had it up and running before they left. Very happy with their service.

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Store LocationMoore Park Supa Centre

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Junk broke within days and broke again and not replaced

Took out warranty which was worthless they claimed it was “surer fault” but could not say what it was, took 13 months to inspect. Waste of money, terrible service.

10 weeks + for a vacuum repair and no updates

Paul
PaulVictoria

Product warranty

Don’t pay extra for the extended product service warranty. Guaranteed to replace your faulty product with a new equivalent? Hell no. Go into the store with faulty product, “sorry, that department isn’t open today, but a new one and we will send you a refund on Tuesday when they are open”. Two and half weeks later nothing. 3 visits to the store, two phone calls (only one return call), and the answer is we are still processing it. Pretty sure they just want us to go away or they are returning to manufacturer and waiting for their response. Not what their product service document says. I will never buy from them again.

• Warranty Claim MadeYes
  • Store LocationMornington

Sophie Hansen
Sophie HansenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Thanks Kirren from Balgowlah store

Hi. Thanks so.much Kirren for being such a great help.to me in selecting a heater. You were very helpful and will stay with Harvey Norman Balgowlah.

La Casa Sul Lago
La Casa Sul Lago

Customer Service & Returns Policy - Harvey Norman Springvale - Bedding Department

• Store LocationSpringvale Homemaker Centre Victoria
Simmo
SimmoIllawarra, NSW

Ripped off!

I recently had a plumber attend my home to replace a broken water heater. I was charged $550 for installation and the guy was there for 50 minutes! When I complained and requested a partial refund, I was met with a brick wall of excuses! There was no refund given and I felt totally ripped off. Will never visit ANY Harvey Norman stores again.