Harvey Norman Physical Store

Harvey Norman Physical Store

Electronics, Appliances, Furniture
2.5 from 3,104 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (29) · No (175)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (61%) · Not as advertised (39%)

Marie H

Marie HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beware... go somewhere else!!

Really unreasonable
Give you the run around.
What one staff member says the next one won’t back up. Three faults and no sorry. No fridge now and still forced to wear the cost of the delivery fee.

Store LocationWoodville

Jess M.

Jess M.Sydney, NSW

I bought an LG fridge from Harvey Norman Lithgow. After a big storm one night and a blackout 1 month after purchase my fridge kept freezing as the cooling setting must have become faulty from the storm. Harvey Norman arranged for a brand new fridge to be delivered to me at no cost. Very happy!

Store LocationLithgow NSW

Siva

SivaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst ever customer experience

I bought a furniture from Springvale shop for $5700.
Worst ever experience during delivery, the delivery team was abusive and threatening. They damaged my property which is newly built and 2 months old. Shop was helpful, they tried to pass the blame to the delivery company but in my view Harvey Norman should own yo help me.

I bought few products from Plush.. they were the best..
I never buy from Harvey Norman again

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationSpringvale
Isabelle K.

Isabelle K.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Lack of customer service - faulty washing machine

Store LocationKialla , Victoria 3630

Trish Tobey

Trish TobeyHunter Region, NSW

Outdoor Furniture

Another great purchase from Harvey Norman Maitland. I recently purchased an outdoor setting to add to my Harvey Norman purchase list. Special thanks to Sammy for securing the deal. I was delighted to deal with Sammy again. I found her to be very efficient, happy & a joy to deal with. Her product knowledge was great! Well done to Sammy & again thank you Harvey Norman for stocking top quality products. Definitely be back, top store

Store LocationMaitland

Marg T.

Marg T.South East Queensland, QLD

Buying a desk top & laptop computer can be scary if your not technically well advanced

We purchased both a new laptop and a desktop computer at Harvey Norman in Hervey Bay. Well for us it was very scary, we don’t know a gig from a ram! However Dale & Eliza did absolutely everything for us! They set up the devices, put our emails into it, our documents were all retrieved from the other devices and installed and we didn’t have to do a thing! They even managed to find the photo we had on the old computer as the desktop background! We can’t thank the team at Harvey Norman enough. Great service and always a big happy smile and a no problems we can do it attitude!

Store LocationHervey Bay Qld

Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You should call it "Product (we don't) Care"

They claim it's not an extended warranty, but they sure like to sell them. I had an insert in my expensive fridge crack through normal use after 12 months, and then again 12 months later.
They just shrugged me off without an explanation telling me it doesn't affect the use of the fridge. It's a simple part and a simple fix, and I'll be stuffed if I should have to pay for it.
Why on earth should I pay all this money for your (it's not an) Extended Warranty?

Awad

AwadPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Service

I have bought a couple of things at Harvey Norman - Cannington store and never had an issue except for one mattress that was delivered with a few marks. I contacted the store and they responded to me positively with an option of having it swapped right away. The next day I received an SMS with the delivery window and here I go, by end of the day I have a new mattress and all good. Highly recommended.

Tracy-Lee, thanks you! :)

Store LocationCannignton

Matt Nicholson

Matt NicholsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gangsters

Spent over $10000 kitting out my new place and was treated pretty poorly just rude and huddled together like they were hustling me even know I went there to spend the money I made clear I want all these item's from one store and delivery asap. Just left feeling like they were untrustworthy

Shishir G

Shishir GSydney, NSW

Very good

Products were very good and easy to navigate the store. Staff were friendly and they have good sense of humor. I like the items I purchased. Easy parking available. Overall very good.

Store LocationLiverpool
Product PurchasedAcer 15.6"

Grant Morris

Grant Morris

Great Service

Love Harvey Norman and it's great customer service. The interest free credit card offer helped me kit out my whole gaff with nothing up front. Very happy with the service all round.

Miss Alison Hughes

Miss Alison HughesSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I had a long interaction with a senior sales assistant and was very happy with the result. He was very helpful and listened to my needs. I am very happy with my purchase.

Store LocationBateman's Bay NSW

Milly02

Milly02Hunter Region, NSW

This lounge suite is perfect

I bought this suite without seeing it made up in the twill material I chose and had to rely on the Salesman, fortunately it was perfect. The delivery people brought it in and assembled it for me.
It is the Gaucho setting with reclining seats and is very comfortable.

Store LocationLake Haven

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationPort Macquarie

Antonella G.

Antonella G.

Fantastic staff, great shopping experience

Recently went to Harvey Norman Nunawading with a view to buying a front loader. We did our research before, however I still had some queries regarding the Samsung bubblewash front loader. The Samsung rep was fantastic, showed me how it works and answered all my questions. We found him genuine and very helpful. Once we committed to the purchase he called over Terry, one of the staff members, who sorted out delivery and payment details, took us to the counter and we walked away very happy. Thank you

Store LocationHarvey Norman Nunawading

Cultural racism

The handwritten sign was placed outside Harvey Norman's Albury store on Saturday and read: "No coronavirus in our mattresses, as ours are Australian made".
The sign follows a spike in racist attacks and social media posts in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak, which has so far killed more than 600 people and infected 31,000.

CRG

CRGSydney, NSW

Bathroom Specialists

We went to Alexandria store and were served extremely well by John Gharib, the Manager and his staff. when we had an issue with products not fitting on site there was no issue with returns and replacement items - service was IMPECCABLE

Store LocationAlexandria - Bathrooms

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Junk juicer

We bought an expensive $435 breville juicer from Burleigh Burleigh Waters on the recommendation of the sales lady. Got home and tried it but it didn't perform anything like she described it.
Returned it to the store right away but she claimed that you use it you own it and no return or exchange is allowed.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Burleigh Waters

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

morayfield Harvey norman

Rude. No customer service. Could not care less Took forever to get my product. Was not informed it was in the store. Then when we rang we were on hold for 40 minutes. I can’t believe how incredibly rude they are. The service is crap and they could not care less how to treat their customer. I would never set foot in a Harvey Norman again. I spent a lot of money with them. Extremely poor customer service. I give them a minus infinity. Was rude even rude while apologising to me.

Store LocationMorayfield

Ian Morrison

Ian MorrisonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Switched on and electrifying

Wow, this sales assistant has obviously been around a long time. Knows his bytes from his bites. Great attention to my laboured attempts to get his attention without being labelled vexstious.

Store LocationMornington