Harvey Norman Physical Store

Store LocationNoarlunga SA
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10

storm102chaser

storm102chaserGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible delivery service and damaged my wall

I ordered a modular sofa over $2,000 and paid for delivery + installation. The delivery guys were rude and careless and damaged the staircase wall while bringing the boxes in. Also did a very bad job in installation and the sofa wasnt fixed properly, now the connections hanging on one bolt instead of two.
I rang the store I purchased, and they gave me an email address, when I wrote to that email no one replied over a month now. Really disappointed about the customer service and care of Harvey Norman.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationPreston

Synargy.com.nz lounge Axel Lou at Harvey Norman

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationHarvey Norman Orange Grove Rd, Liverpool
Neilos B.

Neilos B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great company

I've used Harvey Norman for years and have always been impressed with the way they go about business. Based on my own personal experience I would highly recommend Harvey Norman

Karenb

KarenbWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic friendly professional service

Fantastic sales store wide ... The staff made it so easy to find what we were looking for. Very friendly and professional . Went above and beyond to help us finalise our purchases. Highly recommend this Bundaberg store.

Store LocationBundaberg Harvey Norman

Product PurchasedHP Spectre X360

Susan Hermann

Susan HermannSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst attitude ever

So I spend $4500 on ASKO washing machine and dryer in July 2019. Since then washing machine broke down in September now dryer is not working. I understand under warranty but when I rang Bundall store this morning and spoke to the salesperson who I purchased from (and spent much time with as I wanted the best)
simply had the attitude of and I quote ...What do you want me to do about it ...for a company who prides themselves on service I was shocked a good morning sorry to hear that might have gone down just a little better...not happy Jan $4500 is a lot of money in my house and I am bitterly disappointed.

Store LocationBundall

Lena

LenaSouthwest, VIC

No Service

Went to the Corio store to buy a TV. The service at the store was terrible, in fact, it was non existent. Waited over 30 minutes & still not served. There didn't appear to be any staff in the TV dept, in fact, there didn't appear to be many staff on the floor at all. Left without buying anything. Employ more staff Harvey Norman!!!

Product PurchasedNothing

Mrssmithy

MrssmithyAdelaide

Shop here if you dont value your time

The range and products are irrelevant when you spend half a day waiting for service. Ive aged considerably waiting for service here. You cant even just pick up what you want you are forced to wait.

Store LocationMarion
Sharon

SharonWest gosford

Never again, contractor recommended tried ripping elderly parents off! Store took no responsibility. Very, very bad

Never again, contractor recommended By HN to fit Airconditioning tried ripping elderly parents off asking them to pay extra for installation. Then saying that they needed extra parts when they didnt. When it became obvious that they were not going to get extra money off them messed up circuit board so new oven didnt work anymore. When we rang back the contractor he said he can fix it but we would have to pay $170 call out fee??? Rang HN who didnt give a dam. Said it was nothing to do with them speak to contractor. Terrible customer service! Never again

Store LocationWiley Park NSW

Sheron

SheronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sold non compliant oven/ bad customer service

Store LocationHarvey Norman Bundall QLD

Very unfriendly customer service especially at the counter

Very unfriendly customer service at the cash counter. Not ready to help at all. They do not value customers who buy small items. Not happy at all. Will not go there again

Store LocationOsborne Park

Stewart

StewartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Phillips Coffee machine

Store LocationChirnside Park

Mark B.

Mark B.Sydney, NSW

Price matches paradise

My sales assistant helped me through all my purchases for our kitchen renovation. Their transparency was phenomenal. They ensured that I was aware of all relevant bonus offers, had great product knowledge and allowed me to online search in real time for better prices and would price match workout fail at every opportunity. I literally saved hundreds of dollars. Availability and delivery where second to none.

Store LocationMoore Park Supa Center

Socks

SocksPerth, WA

Customer Service Poor, no ambition to be the best.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationMalaga
Product PurchasedLenovo Yoga 530
Suzanne Newman

Suzanne NewmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product BUT sales staff, PAY ATTENTION to the little things!!!

Store LocationFortitude Valley
Product PurchasedHisense 43P1 (43")

Paul

PaulThe Mallee, VIC

The Best Service from Swan Hill Harvey Norman!!

I purchased a New Fridge from Harvey Norman, Swan Hill earlier this week. The Standard of Service that I received was Very High!! Josh Mangles was the Salesperson and he made this purchase experience 5 star. Very helpful, efficient and went out of his way to help me. This experience was excellent from the start to delivery of my fridge. The 2 Delivery Men from Harvey Norman, Swan Hill, went out of their way to meet my needs. They were friendly, considerate and extra careful when placing my new fridge in the kitchen. I could not have asked for better service from them both!! I only hope that Harvey Norman monitor Product Review and pass on my "Thanks" to all 3 young men.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Swan Hill

Shipar

ShiparSydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service- rude and unprofessional Store Manager

Store LocationCASTLE HILL, NSW 2154

Naomi

NaomiHunter Region, NSW

Happy to sell you an expensive lounge from a dodgy manufacturer and no customer service

We bought an expensive leather lounge 18 weeks ago from Harvey, from the moment it arrived it was wrong, no real customer service, 8 weeks later the manufacturer comes out and says its our carpet, even though a spurt level shows our carpet is level, they want to send us some blocks of wood to sort out this expensive lounge, when we got upset, they are now sending another guy out with more bs! Shame on you

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationBennett’s Green

Shame on you Harvey Norman!!!

This was the worst shopping experience ever. Total lacking of customer service, they just dont care once you have ordered and paid. Late delivery, no communication, no information, no one gives a damn. Never again Harvey Norman. You have just lost another customer.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Osborne Park