Hayu

Hayu

Took Money and STILL doesn't work!

At this point the Hayu is so terrible that it doesn't matter how much I want to watch their shows! They should be disgusted in themselves. Its a SCAM! They took my money and the application is saying I haven't updated my details and won't play anything! Waste of time, waste of money and now I have to call my bank to cancel. There is ZERO way to get support from the company also! I wish I could give them -5 stars!

Loren

LorenPerth, WA

Worst streaming service

Had hayu for over 2+ years and never experienced as many issues as any other service.

It always lags or the sound and picture will stop matching up.

Chrome casting will always cause an issue or make the episode stop.

It never really remembers where you took off from even though it appears to.

Always has ‘system error’ and is temporarily unavailable.

Only use it because I have no where else to watch KUWTK and the real housewives franchises.

Kattyb

KattybSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have not been able to log on. Support is pretty much zilch

Buyer beware. I was excited to try this app for the trial 1month and then potentially continue. I haven't been able to log on AT ALL. I tried contacting them via FB msg, they did respond but have not fixed the problem or given me a solution. I have been charged twice for the last 3 months. They refuse to refund. Thinking seriously of contacting the Office of Fair Trading to get these wrongs righted. I have seen from other comments that this is a common problem. NOT HAPPY AT ALL. Do not sign up for this.

Charlie V.

Charlie V.Sydney, NSW

Awful

1. Website does not work. Ever.
2. The design of the website (2019) own-ward, is beyond terrible. The user can ever read full bios.
3. The system freezes all the time.
4. I am now no longer able to log into my account, although I still am being charged. (plz help, no idea how to solve this one..)
5. Their help centre is terribly structured, and the message page wouldn't load.

This product really is disgraceful. This is why massive media companies are struggling to survive. I can't wait to watch traditional media cease to exist.

Holy B.

Holy B.Southwest, VIC

Has potential - good content, TERRIBLE application

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

No support or useful replies from staff

No support or help service
App either;
1 crashes and can open account
2 wont let you watch on tv
3 can’t view downloads after downloading

Continual issues, will update again when the next issue arises.
They should refund or give payments in lieu

Ash44

Ash44South East Queensland, QLD

It’s pretty annoying

It’s hard to get the episodes to play and stream and the closed captions need to be turned off at the start of every single episode. It doesn’t have anything worthy of the trouble. So many error messages too

Julie D.

Julie D.Perth, WA

Please FIX

Really good content if you can get it streamed error messages all the time on my surface pro have been told to delete cookies cache or whatever but still doesn't work. Keep getting same email our developers have made changes today .... fingers crossed they sort it out soon

Dont bother

Dont botherSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s horrible

This app has marvellous content but the operating system is horrendous. The worst I’ve ever seen and the ppl who run it know this but won’t for some reason make Changes to fix it. I now have even more issues since the app have given the option to either download or view on line. On line always “encounters an error” and downing loading takes forever. They don’t get eps regularity either. I wish someone would take it from the current company and fix up all the glitches or HR get rid of their current IT staff and get ppl who can actually fix a horrendous system.

Candice

Candice

Dont waste your money

The website NEVER loads. Chrome nor safari don't load hayu and the response was to try in a secret window and to clear my history. Multiple months of service support like that and not being able to use the service I pay for. Cant even log in to cancel my subscription. A quick google shows MANY people have the same issues.

Shocking streaming irregular show times

Shows never shown regularly
Constant streaming problems
Terrible service. If you have to break off mid way through a show, it’s near impossible to get that show back up and running

Worst App EVER

Honestly this has to be the worst app, I have had non stop issues with this app from day one. They have now added ads on it which get stuck on repeat?

TinaC

TinaCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shows - terrible app

I have had nothing but issues with app. If I pause it and the screen goes black, the episode I'm watching restarts. Last night logged me out and I could not get back into the app whatsoever, kept coming up with error. There is no technical support, nor is the response for support done in a timely manner. Blame is shifted that it's something wrong with your device. However last night I tried on my phone, iPad and tv through Fetch TV - all platforms that it has worked on previously. Issues happen, however in this day and age, you should be able to pay for a service and have the support there for the service you are paying for. Step up your game Hayu!

ps. my two stars are only for the shows.

Hayu is not to bad

The only issue I have is sometimes it freezes, iam with telus, and there very supporting
Other wise no other issues, I canceled hayu for us while, and subscribed again, same freezing issue, I guess they don’t plan on fixing the problem

Poor service

The service is full of technical glitches on the app and website, the download episodes do not work and episodes constantly freeze and quit and then resume from the beginning. Customer service was also poor in helping me resolve a billing issue where 2 accounts were incorrectly created when I first set up the account and one was never used.

Terrible.

Api_0810

Api_0810Sydney, NSW

I wanted to like hayu! But it’s so unreliable and frustrating

There are always issues/glitches with loading the app, shows not loading properly, having to log in over and over again. It’s easier to stream the shows on hayu via different outlets and saving the monthly fee.

Pete

PeteSydney, NSW

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE

Have repeatedly tried and failed to watch any tv show consistently. The website is incredibly buggy. The videos stop playing at certain points and fail to load. Some episodes are mixed up with others so you think you're watching say, episode 10, but it's playing episode 8 of a different season. I've never come across such a technically erroneous streaming service before. Ever. There is also no feedback or complaints service so you're just abandoned by Hayu to swallow their garbage.

Don't Do It

Don't Do ItHobart, TAS

HEY YOU!! Hayu is the worst

I can't even log in. Signing in never finishes. Don't bother with a subscription. The most poorly designed site I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Multiple attempts made on google chrome. I would upload a payment

Kathy H.

Kathy H.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Disappointed

Was looking forward to catching up with the housewives episodes I had missed . Very disappointed when the episodes would not load as the app is so sluggish and all I get is a loop going around . Very dissatisfied