Hayu

1.3

Howard C.

Howard C.Sydney, NSW

Buggy and Full of Issues

It never remembers where you finished off and has the worst navigation of any streaming site. We all take Netflix for granted when it works. This is an example where nothing works!!

mekamekz1

mekamekz1Illawarra, NSW

There's always SOME issue

Honestly, the TV shows are great but seriously. Sometimes its not worth it. I love reality tv but there's ALWAYS some issue. They hardly play or you can't watch the whole thing!

Worst streaming service

So frustrated trying to use Hayu. More often than not i'm unable to complete episodes as they continue looping and won't play past a certain point. The website/app doesn't remember which episode i'm up to and there's nowhere on the homepage to take you to your recently viewed.

Ell

EllAdelaide

BUGGY

Can the developers and platform of Hayu be less buggy, its been years and its still glitchy, doesn't load, has to refresh... Really think this platform has the opportunity to be great but the user experience is awful

Tarlia M.

Tarlia M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst subscription service ever

Awful website, impossible navigation, never remembers what shows I'm watching, have to search for my show in the search bar and scroll through the seasons. Logs me out EVERY HOUR, continuously have to log myself back in again. Videos glitch constantly, some videos get so stuck you can't watch past a certain section and you have to skip the entire episode. Don't waste your money, wish these shows would go elsewhere!!

Dee

Dee

I hate HAYU.

Glitches left right and centre, can only have 1 account, I wish RHoBH was on something else so I could cancel my HAYU subscription forever. Worst streaming service there is.

Damien B.

Damien B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Legit the WORST streaming service EVER!!!

I don’t understand how they’re still operating. Page navigation is mediocre at best and glitchy AF! I haven’t managed to get through a single episode of anything without having to refresh multiple times. DO NOT PAY FOR SERVICE!!!
Get something functional like Netflix, Stan or literally anything else.

Hate it

I have an account but Litterally the worst thing ever the worst to use so slow notbing ever works everything is hard work just so so so crap and frustrating

Won’t even play

Will not press play and all the Navigation is terrible
Have tried so many remotes and tvs in the house we have 4 and it’s useless . Really Don’t bother
I would Give it no stars if I could As it’s wasted so much time
So hard when foxtel is also awful

Wish I could give it 0 stars

The actual layout of the site is horrendous.
The tiny screen you have to watch on the page unless you make it full screen is ridiculous.
The amount of time the site has an error fetching videos is insane.
The fact that it randomly goes to large screen when you do not even touch the browser or sometimes even the mouse??
Don't pay for this service. Use the free trial to see for yourself how bad it is.
The site never seems to remember where I am in a series so just goes back to previous episodes I've watched!
It doesn't seem to show which episodes I've watched - some show that I have, others look like I haven't started them.

Overall: Worst streaming site I have ever used.

Cara

CaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lack of shows and terribly glitched

Cannot watch a single series because the players are so badly broken on ALL devices I've used (PC, Telstra Box, Android phone, Android Tablets, IPAD) I give up on trying to get a single correct episode to play. Unsubscribing and looking for an alternative.

Good shows but terrible website performance

Really awfully designed website. Favourite shows do not often save, trouble logging in even when details are correct, difficulty changing passwords, the website design itself is clunky and difficult to use, no control over playback quality, videos freeze and error messages come up that aren't to do with network connection - I could go on. The shows themselves are good within the reality genre and so I still continue to use despite my hatred of the terrible website.

Ivy

IvySydney, NSW

frustrating

so many videos glitch out and keep skipping back. It's impossible to fix so i end up having to skip full episodes because the glitch makes them unplayable. Please fix this. No wonder Netflix is so much more successful.

Kmd

KmdVictoria

Charged after Cancelling subscription

I cancelled my subscription as there's hardly anything to watch on Hayu and realised that I had continued to be charged for 4 months after. I contacted Customer service and they said they can't do anything.
UNTRUSTWORTHY!!!!!!!!

Sharon Whittam

Sharon WhittamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful - when paying for an app

Cannot use the app at least once a month. Each episode it probably closes. Good programmes but you never know if the app will work or not. Waste of money

Jamie

JamieEyre Peninsula, SA

Horrible

I have never had this much trouble with an app/subscription streaming service before. Its very frustrating when every time I sit down to watch a show I have to spend 10 minutes trying to get the video to play. I have the app downloaded on my TV and it just loads and never plays, so I have to cast it from my phone, I open the app click the video it never starts playing so I have to open and close the app several times before it finally starts playing. Unfortunately this is one of the only places I can watch certain shows. If I could watch them anyone where else I would certainly not be subscribed to hayu. Please sort this out.

Terrible - so glitchy

Im so annoyed that I can no longer just buy seasons via Apple TV - I have to go through this hopeless app. The programs glitch and skip constantly. The login process was difficult, it takes so long to load every step and I had to repeat it many times to actually set up an account. Usually streaming services are void of any such glitchy issues and are super straight forward. Why don't you get this fixed already, this has been an issue for ages?

Terrible Interface

Good shows but the interface always crashes, is awful to use and the login doesn't work. You sign in with your login and it shows that its correct but then doesn't let you move pass the login screen.

Narelle A.

Narelle A.

Very glitchy

Got Hayu to watch Below Deck Sailing Yacht.
Watching it on Google Chrome and it keeps stopping every few minutes with network request time out. Have tried a few fixes, none have worked

Ashyjade

AshyjadeVictoria

BEYOND FRUSTRATING

possibly the worst app I have ever encountered. So many technical issues I have given up trying to watch anything on my phone, web broswer or ipad... Works on nothing. Cancelling my account...