1.2

1.5

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

FRUSTRATED & FED UP

Most frustrating tv app and silly me, I paid for it. I like the shows available but not being able to FF or rewind in this day and age is ridiculous. Not to mention that it NEVER remembers where you're up to when you " continue watching". Even free streaming stations offer all of these options. FRUSTRATING. Time to cancel my subscription.
Heather C.
Heather C.Perth, WA4 posts

Have they not learnt

Worst app ever. Constant glitching. How many error messages can you take in one sitting
cathjnic
cathjnicGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad Customer Service

Greedy, scamming company. Cancelled my subscription through Apple and they carried on charging. Emailed back and forth but with no resolution.
Julia
Julia3 posts

Terrible

Terrible app!!! Logs me out all the time, very hard to log back in. Doesn't register the last show watched. Rating message on screen for every episode of a season. Worst app ever.
Mel C
Mel C4 posts

Great content terrible app

Absolutely love the content but the app is terrible! Always times out… usually half way through a show. Logs you out often and says you are on multiple devices when you are not! Please fix Hayu!
Rates and Fees
Catherine
CatherineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

False advertising fraud

Deliberate false advertising, Coupon which offered: $17 for 6 months, is actually $17 per month for 6 months. When you contact support to cancel the subscription due to false advertising, they ignore your question responding with an irrelevant answer to dismiss your request to cancel the subscription.
Tonya F.
Tonya F.

Horrible

They are crooks and scammers. Scammed me out of months of money. They claimed I signed up via their website which I never did. I signed up via App Store and cancelled my subscription same way. Apparently it kept operating on their website even though I couldn’t use my subscription because it wasn’t active. SCAMMERS
Monika
MonikaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst app ever

There is always a problem with playback.
I am so sick of the “something went wrong “
Will cancel.
Kyle
KyleNorth Melbourne5 posts

Cannot Access New Episodes 2024 in Australia

Appalling paying a membership whereby I cannot access any new episodes from 2024 in Australia. No notification from the company.
Clare
ClareADELAIDE2 posts

Would give Hayu 0 stars if possible

Worst application I’ve ever had the displeasure of using. Doesn’t load, doesn’t respond, doesn’t steam to TV, can’t unsubscribe, finally unsubscribed and couldn’t resubscribe. I have never felt so angry when trying to use something that should be so simple. What a joke. Hayu shouldn’t even still be allowed to be called a ‘streaming service’ as it CANT STREAM and constantly bugs out when even opening the app.
Zed
ZedPerth, WA

So bad!!!

If I could give the Hayu app a zero rating, I would. Can’t even watch 30 minutes without disconnecting and then an error message. Then it makes you restart and it doesn’t even go back to where you left off. So you have to constantly skip forward. It has NOTHING to do with my internet connection.
Jackie Z
Jackie ZMid North Coast, NSW5 posts

This has to be the worst streaming service there is

I like the shows but you can't watch them because it cuts out so much. It's a joke.
JohnOh
JohnOhNortheast, VIC5 posts

Hollie L
Hollie L

Rubbish customer service

Hayu do not care about their customers and have terrible customer service. Don’t do it.
rebecca c.
rebecca c.

Worse app ever

App never works, their solutions don't work. Don't do it