Bar fridge that doesn't take beer bottles!

I have only just received this fridge so cannot comment on its function. I can say however that I am disappointed in its design - there is no arrangement of the shelves that will permit standing (330/345ml) beer bottles to be stored. They must be laid on their sides which is not ideal and is very wasteful of space. Standard cans are fine. Nor will they stand in the crisper or in the upper two shelves in the door, which are fixed. Time will tell if it is good at keeping things cold but if you are after somewhere to store bottles of beer look elsewhere.
(This fridge replaced a Fisher & Paykel one of the same dimensions which was much better suited to being used as a bar fridge. Sadly this model is no longer being made.)

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Hisense makes sense!

I bought this based on price and also because Hisense are a step up from the run of the mill TCLs and house branded products - sure its made in China but what isn't? Anyway it runs perfectly and keeps my beer cold - thats all I ask of it and it meets my needs perfectly!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Perfect little bar fridge

All I knew about Hisense before I got this was "Hisense arena" from the footy but it has turned out very well indeed. Its simple, just a little bar fridge with a drinks shelf and a light but it works brilliantly. Makes no noise at all. You have to actually push your ear to the body to hear it running and it keep good even temperatures. I put a thermometer in it when i first got and and it was bang on. So long as it stay like this, I am very satisfied with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Excellent Bar Fridge

Such a simple little fridge but oh so handy, This serves as our summer drinks fridge but also gets used for large cooking days for extra room. Its a clean design, surprisingly light to pick up and behaves itself beautifully. No noise, no drips no mess. Its just what I wanted in a bar fridge and I would pass the recommendation on to all. No problems with this model.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Classic Bar Fridge

I have this outside with te BBQ and it is brilliant. I love getting another coldie without going inside. It works perfectly so there isnt a lot to say. You plug it in and it works! It doesnt make noise or drip water or anything, it just sits there chilling my beverages and causes no issues. I am 100% happy with it and it was good value too.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great little bar fridge

This unit is very quite. The freezer freezes great and the over all temperature is excellent. It has a crisper but does not come with an ice tray or a tray for eggs. The door is easy to reverse, if need to, comes with instructions. Easy to maintain. Great little unit.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Great Little Bar Fridge

Great Little Bar fridge that lives outside in the patio. It makes no noise that I can can hear and just quietly goes about it's business all day long. Keeps the drinks cold and meat ready for the Barbie.
It's well made, very simple with a single cold control. All it needs is an occasional wipe down and that's it.
‎I an happy with this product. It works exactly as expected and has cause zero problems

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Voided waranty over one cocroach

Weel we bought our very first brand new fridge 19 mths ago . We have hd ongoing issues with it for a while now . We contacted hisense to report the lcd screen had gone , the fridge section had stopt working and there was a strong smell of gas .
We emailed the purchase receipt , but then had to chase up the booking of a service tech .

Talking about an easy money job = he turned up , and was here for less than 10 min . He spent most of this time complaining about not making money

.He removed the circut board , and got freightened by one cocroach . Yes just one /according to him it is hisense policy to run from any warranty claims if you see on cocroach. He didnt even remove the rear cover to look inside the fridge , but was convinced this one cocroach had destroyed a $1000 fridge . Am now fighting to get documents provided to make an insurance claim .

If you live in any country with a single cocroach , dont buy hisense products

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Not vermin proof

Manufacturing quality is so poor mice can get inside easily because they just stuffed a bit if foam around the temperature censor wire but drilled a 25 mm hole.Mouse simply climbs in my fridge and eats the food! I called Hisense and they told me because it was a barfridge they would not be sending anyone out to inspect it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Convenient for parties

We always ran out of space in the main fridge during parties and christmas, so my husband decided to buy a little bar fridge for these events. We ended up leaving it running even after the events because it is just so convenient to have that extra fridge space for bulky things like watermelon and milk. It is very quiet i can barely notice it running. It has a very basic coolness control, so not sure what temperature it is running at but it seems cooler than my main fridge at 3deg C. the freezer section is a little icy but not a drama. Overall, money well spent.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Does its job well

We purchased this as a fridge to keep our kombucha in so it didn't take up space in our regular fridge. It does its job well. It does need manual defrosting, but other than that, no complaints. It keeps its temperature well. The shelves are height adjustable, however for the size bottles we are using, we can only utilise one shelf. This, though, is a function of the height of the unit which was limited according to the area it is situated in. We are very happy with it.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

this little fridge is a great asset to our Granny flat, for the size it does fir quite a few items a

The Hisense Bar Fridge we purchased of our little granny flat, not only is it really stylish in being black in colour but we found it very spacious for a small fridge and we love the fact that the energy rating is good. and it was a great price, purchased at the good guys chatswood

Good value buy

Good bar fridge, is very efficient and very quiet. Had to change the side the door hinged from and was very easy to do. Plenty of storage, keeps the drinks extremely cold and had to turn the temp up. Would definitely recommend this fridge to anyone after a good buy.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Super Ice Box that cools my drinks

I bought this Super fridge during summer to store my drinks, vegetable and to make ice lollies. The size is just perfect for my tiny apartment. I did not have to spend a lot as it only cost about $250. It is considered spacious for a fridge bar. I even managed to store my leftover food for the next day and it can be cleaned easily. Overall, it is a satisfactory fridge bar for those who do not have a lot of space at home like myself.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Great little fridge!

Fridge is perfect for use as a bar or drinks fridge. It has great storage in the fridge door as well as a small freezer compartment and crisper. The fridge is quiet and runs efficiently. The colour options for this series are also a great feature, we purchases the matte black and it looks fantastic in person.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

A perfect fit

Exchanged by the good people at Harvey Norman Everton Park with a cash difference for a previously supplied Husky which was most unsatisfactory.
Maintains set temperature well, is very quiet in operation and looks good.
Mine is outdoors on a protected, covered terrace and is used as a bar fridge

Date PurchasedNov 2015

This product is terrible

I purchased this product about one year ago, I had to say that this bar fridge have some design defect. The most significant defect is that if you want to keep the temperature cold in the cooler to keep ice cream frozen it will freeze all your vegetables with ice. However, the ice cream will still melt. Any way it is terrible experience on the fridge.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Perfect

Great bar fridge so far quiet and cool. The colour is good hopefully it will last as long as my old one. Shelf spacing is good and on top of it at a reasonable price. Has been keeping temperature at a great level. So far would recommend. Hisense quality seems to be real good.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Can't fault it. Lovely and compact. Exactly what I was looking for.

I'm happy and will recommend Hisense products to my friends. It fits were I intended it to go. Works well to my satisfaction. Keeps my drinks cold and my bait frozen. I have it in my van powered through my inverter from my solar panels. Love my little bar fridge.

Date PurchasedNov 2016