Hisense HR6BF121

3.9

• Internal Layout

CromanSydney, NSW

Rubbish, don't waste your money

I bought this small fridge 20 months ago, mainly for milk and veggies for juicing.
It is rubbish. It has 2 shelves, plus a little frizzer compartment at the top. You can never set it so that the top shelf works. If you set it low for the shelf to work, the frizzer thaws. If the frizzer works, everything on top shelf freezes.
So, I can only use the bottom shelf.
I contacted Hisense a while ago and they were totally unhelpful.
I will throw out the fridge and buy another brand.
Please don't throw you money on Hisense fridge. They are rubbish.

Purchased in January 2019 at Winning Appliances.

AzatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good fridge

Happy with this fridge.
We only keep beer in this and haven’t had any problems with it in over 2 years now.
Hasn’t frozen any beer in the time we have had the fridge.
3 year warranty.

Purchased in February 2018 at The Good Guys for A$228.00.

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi Azat, Thank you for the great feedback , we are glad you are enjoying our products.

TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect little fridge

Bought this as a back up fridge for our new built home. For the price and features, it ticks all the boxes. I'm very happy especially with the compact design but surprisingly have more space in the inside than I was expecting. And the 2.5 start energy rating is a lot more better than other low priced brands out there. I would recommend this product.

Purchased in March 2020.

Sam L

Sam L

great colour for more professional look

I have used a few bar fridges so far. This one is not my favourite but it works fine. Similar to typical bar fridges, the freezer is not an isolated room with a proper door . It is only a flap and the ice accumulated on the frizeer can be hard to clean (need to unplug, defroze, etc). I have one westinghoue bar fridge that has a proper freezer door and I love it becuase it doesn't accumulate ice at the bottom of the freezer over time. Other than that the fridge works fine, not overheating, great look eith black exterior (doesn't turn yellowish over time).

Purchased in February 2019 for A$400.00.

Using the 240v Hisense Fridge on 12V inverter for off grid solar test

Purchased in December 2015 at Private for A$100.00.

MED

MEDSydney

Bar fridge that doesn't take beer bottles!

I have only just received this fridge so cannot comment on its function. I can say however that I am disappointed in its design - there is no arrangement of the shelves that will permit standing (330/345ml) beer bottles to be stored. They must be laid on their sides which is not ideal and is very wasteful of space. Standard cans are fine. Nor will they stand in the crisper or in the upper two shelves in the door, which are fixed. Time will tell if it is good at keeping things cold but if you are after somewhere to store bottles of beer look elsewhere.
(This fridge replaced a Fisher & Paykel one of the same dimensions which was much better suited to being used as a bar fridge. Sadly this model is no longer being made.)

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Gear_Up

Gear_UpCarnegie

Hisense makes sense!

I bought this based on price and also because Hisense are a step up from the run of the mill TCLs and house branded products - sure its made in China but what isn't? Anyway it runs perfectly and keeps my beer cold - thats all I ask of it and it meets my needs perfectly!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
1965MGB

1965MGBGeelong

Perfect little bar fridge

All I knew about Hisense before I got this was "Hisense arena" from the footy but it has turned out very well indeed. Its simple, just a little bar fridge with a drinks shelf and a light but it works brilliantly. Makes no noise at all. You have to actually push your ear to the body to hear it running and it keep good even temperatures. I put a thermometer in it when i first got and and it was bang on. So long as it stay like this, I am very satisfied with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Mooney

Mooneygeelong

Excellent Bar Fridge

Such a simple little fridge but oh so handy, This serves as our summer drinks fridge but also gets used for large cooking days for extra room. Its a clean design, surprisingly light to pick up and behaves itself beautifully. No noise, no drips no mess. Its just what I wanted in a bar fridge and I would pass the recommendation on to all. No problems with this model.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Mullet

MulletGeelong

Classic Bar Fridge

I have this outside with te BBQ and it is brilliant. I love getting another coldie without going inside. It works perfectly so there isnt a lot to say. You plug it in and it works! It doesnt make noise or drip water or anything, it just sits there chilling my beverages and causes no issues. I am 100% happy with it and it was good value too.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Woman

WomanNewcastle, NSW

Great little bar fridge

This unit is very quite. The freezer freezes great and the over all temperature is excellent. It has a crisper but does not come with an ice tray or a tray for eggs. The door is easy to reverse, if need to, comes with instructions. Easy to maintain. Great little unit.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Barrelman

BarrelmanAlbury

Great Little Bar Fridge

Great Little Bar fridge that lives outside in the patio. It makes no noise that I can can hear and just quietly goes about it's business all day long. Keeps the drinks cold and meat ready for the Barbie.
It's well made, very simple with a single cold control. All it needs is an occasional wipe down and that's it.
‎I an happy with this product. It works exactly as expected and has cause zero problems

Date PurchasedJul 2017
PATHETIC AND UNPROFESSIO

PATHETIC AND UNPROFESSIOperth wa

Voided waranty over one cocroach

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
The rat

The ratMelbourne

Not vermin proof

Manufacturing quality is so poor mice can get inside easily because they just stuffed a bit if foam around the temperature censor wire but drilled a 25 mm hole.Mouse simply climbs in my fridge and eats the food! I called Hisense and they told me because it was a barfridge they would not be sending anyone out to inspect it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
sam

sammaitland

Convenient for parties

We always ran out of space in the main fridge during parties and christmas, so my husband decided to buy a little bar fridge for these events. We ended up leaving it running even after the events because it is just so convenient to have that extra fridge space for bulky things like watermelon and milk. It is very quiet i can barely notice it running. It has a very basic coolness control, so not sure what temperature it is running at but it seems cooler than my main fridge at 3deg C. the freezer section is a little icy but not a drama. Overall, money well spent.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

BigMummaLaughs

BigMummaLaughsNorth Western Region, NSW

Does its job well

We purchased this as a fridge to keep our kombucha in so it didn't take up space in our regular fridge. It does its job well. It does need manual defrosting, but other than that, no complaints. It keeps its temperature well. The shelves are height adjustable, however for the size bottles we are using, we can only utilise one shelf. This, though, is a function of the height of the unit which was limited according to the area it is situated in. We are very happy with it.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Miriam van Cooten

Miriam van CootenNewport NSW

this little fridge is a great asset to our Granny flat, for the size it does fir quite a few items a

The Hisense Bar Fridge we purchased of our little granny flat, not only is it really stylish in being black in colour but we found it very spacious for a small fridge and we love the fact that the energy rating is good. and it was a great price, purchased at the good guys chatswood

Ian G

Ian GPerth, WA

Good value buy

Good bar fridge, is very efficient and very quiet. Had to change the side the door hinged from and was very easy to do. Plenty of storage, keeps the drinks extremely cold and had to turn the temp up. Would definitely recommend this fridge to anyone after a good buy.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Emma

EmmaAdelaide

Super Ice Box that cools my drinks

I bought this Super fridge during summer to store my drinks, vegetable and to make ice lollies. The size is just perfect for my tiny apartment. I did not have to spend a lot as it only cost about $250. It is considered spacious for a fridge bar. I even managed to store my leftover food for the next day and it can be cleaned easily. Overall, it is a satisfactory fridge bar for those who do not have a lot of space at home like myself.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Anna

AnnaTownsville

Great little fridge!

Fridge is perfect for use as a bar or drinks fridge. It has great storage in the fridge door as well as a small freezer compartment and crisper. The fridge is quiet and runs efficiently. The colour options for this series are also a great feature, we purchases the matte black and it looks fantastic in person.

Date PurchasedJun 2017