Hisense Series 4 R4

Hisense Series 4 R4 Questions & Answers

40R4 (40"), 49R4 (49"), 32R4 (32")

19 questions from our users

Adrian H

Adrian Hasked

Series 4 R4

Where are the 3rd party apps? While the TV generally is quite good, there is no option at all to add 3rd party apps such as catch up tv, Disney etc. Not really a "smart" tv without being able to add these in on top of the limited apps already on board. I was advised by salesperson in the store that I could add any app as per any smart tv.

Goldie

You won't be able to. Try googling How do I add apps on Hisense TV, you should be able to find ways to get around the problem.

Annabel K.

Annabel K.asked

Series 4 40R4 (40")

How can I download Kayo to this TV?

Cjyeah

Cjyeahasked

Series 4 40R4 (40")

Hi folks. Is the Disney plus app included as an inbuilt app in this (or future?) software?

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi , Disney is only available with our RG model , you are able to stream Disney through 3rd party devices

Michelle H

Michelle Hasked

Series 4 R4

Are we able to use Foxtel Go with this TV?

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Michelle, Foxtel GO not available, will need to use 3rd party device to download.

Goldieasked

Series 4 40R4 (40")

Can I use bluetooth headphones with this TV?

Michelle

Hi, sorry I'm not too sure about that, you may be better to check with the Technical area for Hisense, I am sure they will have the answer.

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Goldie, not with this model.

Sree

Sreeasked

Can I connect woofer and tweeter to this TV

Fabby

Fabbyasked

Series 4 40R4 (40")

Does it come with inbuilt Netflix app?

Michelle

It sure does, you just need to log in with your Netflix details and you're set to go :)

Hi Fabby, yes it does.

Marilyn

Marilynasked

Series 4 40R4 (40")

I just purchased this tv...am I able to downloaded the google store app...so I can download kyo etc

Michelle

I'm not sure, you are probably better off contacting Hisense help area. There are some apps already installed but not sure about that one, sorry.

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Marilyn , unfortunately Kayo is not available in the App store. 3rd party device like a Chrome Cast be used in this instance.

David W

David Wasked

Series 4 49R4 (49")

How do I get user manual

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi David, Please see below link for user manual.

Thank you.

VinnyO

VinnyOasked

Series 4 R4

Is it possible to download the Amazon Prime app to the R4?

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi , Thank you for your enquiry. Amazon Prime can be used through a 3rd party device as it is currently not available on the R4.

Nicole M.asked

Series 4 R4

Which browser can I join to access vewd?

Michelle

Sorry Nicole, I am not sure about questions you have asked, probably easier if you contact the Hisense team at Tech Support.

Nicole M.

Thanks Michelle. I get a bit confused but work it out eventually through trial & error!

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi ,If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Nicole M.asked

Series 4 R4

How do I use the vewd/TED browser? Thankyou.

Tim T.

Tim T.asked

Hi. Can I download foxtel go onto this tv? Thanks

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi , If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

Michelleasked

Series 4 40R4 (40")

I recently bought the Hisense 40 inch and it seems ok although I recently lost the channels I had saved in Fav1 so had to start Fav2 which seems to have channels still stored. I also notice its tinny when I play Netflix so I played around with sound and it is a bit better - I think it was sonic sound I put on/off. My only other gripe is it is very slow when changing channels - is this normal? If often doesn't show what is playing on that station but it is like a delayed reaction when changing each channel.

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi , we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

Daniel A.

Daniel A.asked

Series 4 49R4 (49")

in dynamic mode their is a message that this mode uses more power how much more exactly

Gavin S.asked

Series 4 R4

Can you get free to air catch up apps on 4r4 32 inch some say you can, sales person at jbhifi says only sbs is available im looking for 9 go and 7 plus

Regards Gavin

Nope. Only SBS

Gavin S.

Thanks not what I wanted to hear but thanks for the reply

Matt

Mattasked

Series 4 40R4 (40")

Can u get iview abc on the apps on this tv?
I’m looking at buying it.

Emma

No, only the SBS catch-up app is available. No other free to air catch up apps are accessible.

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi, If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Sandi

Sandiasked

Series 4 40R4 (40")

Why can't I access the full selection of SBS on Demand movies & series as I can on my desktop computer? I purchased the TV in late Dec 2019 specifically to be able to access these programs.

Phil C

Phil Casked

Series 4 R4

Which apps are available on this smart TV? In particular I’m interested in the free to air catch ups apps

Jasmine F.Hisense

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives