Holden Commodore

650 questions from our users

Tobey Whelan

Tobey Whelanasked

Commodore VZ

My Ute isnt starting I turn the key and the dash lights come on but I cant hear the fuel pump going and its not even wanting to crank over. Ive checked the battery. Earth. I got a MAP for it yesterday and it took a while but then it worked and then in the morning at 5:00am it started but when I got back from work it didnt start. Idk if it something to do with the heat. Please help

Michael saad

Michael saadasked

2013 HSV had an accident on the rear RHS how to remove warning signal from dash

Otahuhu E.

Otahuhu E.asked

Commodore VF

how to fix front left light

Otahuhu E.

Otahuhu E.asked

Commodore VF

what fuse is for the front left dip beam lamp

Williamasked

Commodore VE

Will a ve omega wagon fuel filler pipe fit a ve calis

William

Will it fit a ve calis sedan

Paul B.

Paul B.asked

Commodore VZ

My vz has no dash parker and tail lights

Sorry cant help you.

BargainBoyasked

In the ZB Calais the air that comes out of the air conditioning vents seems to be much warmer than the outside ambient temperature. Where is the air inlet? Is it under the bonnet somewhere? Is there a pollen filter? Or a cabin filter?

BargainBoyasked

In the ZB Calais is it normal to get minimal air flow in the foot well from the air conditioner when the climate control is set too feet only as most of the air goes to the rear passengers vents.

ZB (Sedan) Calais-V

The ZB Commodore GPS does not have Traffic Sign Recognition not does it have current speed limit displayed for the road. This was available on the VF. Are there plans too have this feature made available? As the opel insignia and Buick regal both have it as does ds the Vauxhall insignia.

mirrabuccaasked

VF (Sedan)

I am considering buying a good second hand VF series two fairly soon, to replace a very reliable VX S Pack.
But one thing holds me back... MY VX has 331000 k's on it and while the engine is rattly, it still goes and is reliable.
Has the dreaded timing chain stretch issue that plagued the VZ to VE V6 models finally been sorted?
If so, just what did Holden do to resolved the issue? I know about the software "work-around" put in to mask the issue, but has the problem itself, been solved?
Thanks.
Jeff

joo g.
joo g.

Good question. I'm looking around for a second hand Commodore because the fords seem too small for me to get in and out of comfortably, but i can't afford anything 2013 onwards. A mate says to avoid these models due to the timing chain issue, he bought a very nice 2002 model i may have to buy something of that era.

mirrabucca

Agreed . Room is one reason I bought the VX. With the front seat set comfortably for me, I can stretch my legs out (off the pedals) and straighten my knees! Great on a trip - set cruise, and give those tired old knees a stretch! Oh, and without moving the seat, I can easily get in the back seat (behind my seat) And have good leg room. I am 6'4 in the old money.
That's comfortable room!

erin w.asked

Commodore VX

Vx calais 2001 blew top radiator hose.i replaced hose and replaced coolant and water next day .went fine .3 days later i brakedhard an engine oil light come on .smelt bit hot .next day I Len t car to friend to pin his son up a nn hour awa y and I did tell him to top up oil be for go i my on highway bit he didn't an 50 km ok t of town car overheated and stopped..he pulled th e thermostats out an pulled I tg with tow rope back int ok town.replaced my good battery with a Huge truck battery cause apparently mine was dead and now car clicks once then nothing.could it be starter motor

Where do I even start

Belynda F.

Belynda F.asked

Commodore VE

When I try and unlock my car the remote wont work so I try to unlock with the key and then it sets the alarm off ..
What can I do
Thanx in advance

Kylie

Kylieasked

Why can't I remove my radiator cap off my 2008 omega commodore

Kylie

Kylieasked

Commodore VE

Is it normal for me to not be able to remove my radiator cap on my 2008 omega sedan Holden commodore to check my water

Katie.22Cal

Katie.22Calasked

Commodore VF

How do I reset the trips on my VF 2015?
Dont know how the assessed parallel parking works either.

Peter S.

Peter S.asked

ZB (Wagon)

Has anyone else had an issue of a large vibration at speed thru the whole car

Asher

Asherasked

Commodore VF

Hey guys basic question to all SV6 owners, is the LFX 3.6L engine reliable and how you maintained it?

Luke O.
Luke O.

Do an oil change every 10,000km.

Michael S.

Michael S.asked

Commodore VF

SV6, VF 2014 model. Travelled 70,000 km. Occasionally will stall and go into "safety mode". It stop and fails to start again. It has been twice towed to the mechanics where it sits overnight and seems to start without any issues the next day. Nobody has been able to diagnose the problem. One error code said that the fuel rail pressure sensor low. Any ideas for trouble shooting. I can't trust driving it anywhere at the moment.

Oscar

Oscarasked

Commodore VE

What are the most common problems that come with the omega 2007?
How are they on fuel economy on a 2007 omega ?
What are some very common modifications that people put on the VE omega 2007?

Dave B.

Dave B.asked

Have at least 4 relays blown

Get an answer from our members and Holden representatives