Homebrand Soaker Nappy Treatment Plus

Homebrand Soaker Nappy Treatment Plus

FredAlbury

It's what inside that makes the difference

The key ingredient here is Sodium Percarbonate. Check the label. When I worked in a tannery we used commercial quantities of this chemical to remove skin discolorations from animal hides. It's the real deal, the best there is. These days, this is the only washing powder I use. Removes grey tones and gets whites really clean. By the way, it's excellent when added to your toilet bowl to remove stains there too.

Unhappy66

Unhappy66AU

Ultimate love it!

This product is excellent to say the least. Comparing it to the known brand and no joke it blasts it when it comes to whitening white. It has a higher content of the active ingredient that is designed to lift stains and brighten whites to an all new white. Cheaper in this case does not mean worse! Not always the case of "you get what you pay for "! Less product usage and compared to the popular brand and more whitening power!

portable toilet solution

Use this as a portable toilet chemical. Its heaps cheaper and does the job. Excuse the pun! You can add scent if you want. Cheaper than $45 for 15 cubes of professional cleaner for camping.

Fussy Mum

Fussy MumSYDNEY

Why Pay More

I have been using Homebrand Soaker Nappy Trearment for many years and always found I got fantastic results. It gets the stains out of school shirts and cleans (brightens) the babies clothes. I was recently given a bag of clothes from a friend for my baby and after soaking them they came up as good as new to the point the person who gave them to me didn' t recognise them, and had assumed I purchased new. I also like the fact that it sanitises the clothes as the baby gets all types of stains on the clothes !!!!
    Cheeper than the name brans stuff and more concentrated.
    I have not found any.

2boys4fish

2boys4fishQLD, 4115

Fabulous!

Carolyn P

Carolyn Pasked

Can you still get Homebrand Soaker Nappy Treatment Plus

Fred

Carolyn, product lines/brands come and go. Find any nappy soaker pack. The good ones all have the same ingredient -- sodium percarbonate (257g/kgm). That's all you need. It's also worth noting that the generic brands contain exactly the same ingredients as the big name brands. So don't waste money buying the expensive ones.

Ma Kettle

Ma Kettleasked

Can you still buy this and if so where?

Fred

Not sure. You could ring Woolworths and ask for a store that may stock it. Otherwise, don't be fazed. Any of the soakers that have Sodium Percarbonate on the label will work for you.

charliechau

charliechauasked

i could find nappy treatment in Woolworth, and no staff can help me

Droughtmaster
    Droughtmaster

We travel for about 6 months of the year & it is not uncommon for Woolworths staff, if you can find one, being unable to help.

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths representatives