HoMedics Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat NMSQ-200

1.0

Lis

LisSydney

Hopeless product

My husband bought this for me and it is really terrible! It is hard and rigid so very uncomfortable and doesn't fit the neck. The noise of the vibration is so loud that you can't even watch tv and I'm sure if I used it for longer it would give anyone a headache. How can anyone possibly relax with a god awful buzzing noise right next to your ears?! The store recommended this to my husband and I'm really angry because it was a complete waste of money. I threw it away. This product should be discontinued immediately before they rip off other consumers!

Crap product

I bought this product and was extremely disappointed. I plugged it into the mains but still the power was poor.! The vibrating just give me a headache and made me dizzy. The heat didn't even get close to warm. How have Homedics put there name on this i don't know.... They should be embarrassed.
I wouldn't even use it if it was free.! Absolute Rubbish.

Worklate

WorklateMelbourne

These are terrible and a waste of money!

I didn't actually buy this, as I used my Frequent Flyer points and it was a waste of my points. It doesn't massage you, it just vibrates and basically does nothing. Not sure how they get away with selling these, as they are useless and don't do what they say on the box!

I was looking forward to my massage and was really annoyed when it did nothing. Have the staff at this company even used their product?!

Don't waste your money! I can't return mine!

Seat Massagers

Find out how HoMedics Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat NMSQ-200 compares to other Seat Massagers

Paully74

Paully74Perth

No good at all

Hardly massages, couldn't feel a thing. Bought at Big W and returned. I was disappointed because I thought Homemedics would be a good brand. Even the heat function was poor, lukewarm.

Unsatisfactory

Very disappointed with my purchase of this product, not flexible, turned itself off after 10 mins. Do not have receipt or it world be returned to BIG W. Certainly would not recommend this to anyone.

alisha

alishaSydney, NSW

Doesn't massage at all

I bought one of these thinking homedics was a good brand but when i use it it does absolutely nothing! all it does is vibrate.. i don't know how that constitutes a massage? I have to press the thing into my neck to even feel it heat up or vibrate otherwise it doesnt even touch my neck.. I don't know how its meant to massage your shoulders either as it doesn't even touch mine! Waste of money wish i had returned it sooner to get my money back.

Adie

AdieSydney, NSW

Absolutely Useless

The inflexibility of the design means you need a bull neck to get contact. Makes lots of noise but does nothing much. The heat? seemed to come from a red light. There was no way to adjust the fit. The cord to the power unit was quite short. Nuff said.

It did not do what it is supposed to do.

zm
zm

terrible, might damage my neck and brain due to crude vibration. cannot exchange at Harvey norman.

allstar

allstarAU

Absolute crap

Got this as a gift- very very very disappointed in the quality for the price and it has frankly put me off HoMedics products altogether.

We took ours back for a refund.

There are three lies in the name of the product: 1) 'Neck and shoulder'- as it hangs around your neck, it doesn't even really hit your shoulders at all. Most of the vibrations hit the neck and back of your skull. Not comfortable at all 2) 'Massager'- vibration only, and pretty uncomfortable at that. Would be impossible to watch TV, read or even look around the room while wearing this. 3) 'with heat'- heat must mean something different to HoMedics than it does to me. I couldn't feel the tiniest warmth.