HoMedics Shiatsu 2 in 1 Back & Neck Massager SBM-500H

HoMedics Shiatsu 2 in 1 Back & Neck Massager SBM-500H

blondySydney, NSW

A massager for small pets

I expected an adult and ball back massager. Been looking for years. Had one once but lost. Excited to see something very closely resembling this. It's not all bad. It arrived and was only 4 inches long and the wheels joined by a precarious piece of wire. My 3 cats are loving it. Can't say the same for my son.

tomika

tomikaAU

use it every day

got it for xmas from the kids use it everyday , it helps with my problem , its a bit rough on the lower part of my body but it helps.
recomended.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seat Massagers

Find out how HoMedics Shiatsu 2 in 1 Back & Neck Massager SBM-500H compares to other Seat Massagers

Maybe I got a bad one but....

rosebuddy

rosebuddyAU

yihhan

yihhanPerth, WA

wailing

wailing

Good

it really does help muscle tension and the rolling mechanism is fantastic after a day of gardening. i like the shoulder massage section as you can move it up and down to suit your height.
certainly helps relieve the muscles and you can move it to certain spots to adjust for your height
there are spaces it misses

missalicia

missalicia

Good

great product highly reccomend it does a good job & the tention is pretty firm
good thing it does come with a 2 year REPLACEMENT WARRANTY yes u did hear right they actually replace it for u if but u must keep your receipt ...
the reason y i know this , is because i use to work at harvey norman for 3 years & i worked in the small appliance department ( didnt have many come back as faulty )
at last a massager that can reach the neck!!
i seem to always want to have music or the tv going cos i dont like the noise it makes when its on its nothing major but its just that im fussy lol

RowenaKate

RowenaKateNSW, 2137

Good

Easy to use, would be better if you could put it on the couch, instead of lugging a big chair or desk chair infront of the TV. It is great for your workplace as well, which is fantastic it is rather heavy but I love don't move it so that doesn't matter.
This massager seat is fantastic, I love it, I have severe shoulder problems and shiatsu is great, even my massage therapist likes it (which is very hard to come by). The heat on it is really good temperature and makes it even better in winter.
You need to have a chair high enough for proper usage or else it doesnt work as well.

biancarose_b

biancarose_b

esilele

esilele

OK

Overall, it is a really great product. There are lots of improvements that it needs though. There is this annoying gap between the neck and shoulders that doesn't get massages. I don't find the shoulder massager fits me that well- it feels like it's for someone bigger. I really like the demo mode, but it only runs for 15 minutes then turns off. I would have liked more programs like that, rather than having to do it myself. I wish it would do a better job with the shoulders.
The heating, different modes
Not portable (heavy and hard to move around), difficult to store.

MinkyNan

MinkyNanQLD, 4000

amanda_01

amanda_01South East Queensland, QLD

Good

You do need to have a high backed chair to sit this massager on, as it needs the support all the way up the back. But it is an absolutely brilliant massager, and so relaxing after a long day. My hubby loves that he doesn't have to massage me all the time anymore!
The kneading shiatsu massage is absolutely amazing!! Add in the heat function and you have a brilliant deep tissue massage that really works out the kinks.
The neck part is a little bit high for me as I'm only short, so I have to sit on a cushion. Mine only intermittently wants to turn on, but it is something I could have fixed under warranty, I just never got around to it.

qestra

qestra

Good

I feel that this is a really effective massage product -- and so much better than some of the terrible massages that I have had from poorly trained masseurs
I love the fact that this product gives your back and neck such a deep tissue, really effective massage and that it also gives your shoulder area a great work out. I also enjoy the feeling of stress relief that it brings to all your sad aching muscles as it increases blood flow and assists drainage of the lymph vessels in these vital and tender areas
it is a bit bulky to store

yes indeed it will be really effective using massaging automatic

dee-luxx

dee-luxxAU

Seat Massagers

I love all Homedics massagers. This seat is really great. Everyone in our family uses it. It's become our habit. You can easily put it on any chair in your house, its quite versatile. Feels great after going the gym
gives good massage, easy to use, good beads pressure, penetrate quite deep into the muscles
not the cheapest…