HoMedics Shiatsu Plus Massager with Heat SBM-300H

HoMedics Shiatsu Plus Massager with Heat SBM-300H

4.3

Need new chillerPerth, WA

Great back massage

I use it everyday to relax the back muscles. I strapped it on the dining chair. The Shiatsu movement is strong and rolls up and down the spine. Value for money. Can't go through a day without it. Color is neutral and blends in easily. Effective and totally recommend it to people who don't want to spend thousands on a full fledge massage lounger. Well built.
Strong, effective rollers and value for money
Seat pad could be wider.

Need new chiller

Update - still using it todate. No complaints.

Honestreviews27

Honestreviews27AU

OK

sam5976

sam5976Southeast, SA

Good

I am really happy that I bought this and use it in my fav chair when watching tv and also doing crafts. The massage into the lower back is fantastic and it is not bulky so that is can be taken anywhere with you near a powerpoint so when you have issues with back pain or just need a good massage you can have it just like that. Kids and I fight over it as 1 is not enough for a family household.
That it is movable so that you can use it anywhere in the house and also in the car as has part that plugs into car charger
No support strapping wide enough to secure to single loungers and extra padding in the seat area needed.

Seat Massagers

Find out how HoMedics Shiatsu Plus Massager with Heat SBM-300H compares to other Seat Massagers

Great and well worth the money. I tried 15 of these portable massage chair covers before purchase and this was by far the best!
Does everything it's meant to do! I bought this product for my husband for christmas last year and he love's it. In fact anyone who comes for a visit sits down for a massage during their stay and two have gone a bought one....I would love to try the new version with Heat!
You do need to pop a towel onto the back if you do not want such a strong massage like me.