HoMedics Therapist Select Adjustable Kneading Shiatsu SM-200

4.3

Deb12

Deb12Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pretty Good

My neck is rather skinny so the massager does not get into those side muscles very easily but definitely does dig into the base of the skull which to me is good as I also have pain there too. It is rather noisey being so close to your ears but not overly so. It is a very powerful little machine which I would recommend to anyone who wanted to buy one.

thepersonwho

thepersonwhoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great massage.

It is a good massage that can be quite deep as you have a lot of control. You can move it to wherever you like. Balls rotate both ways. Has handles to move it around. All my friends love coming over and having a go.
I've been using this for 3 years and still works like new.
The machine is a little heavy to move around your back. Also slips easily if not holding it into place by leaning on it. Would be great if it came with staps so you could lock it in to place.

qestra

qestra

this little machine takes up little space, I store mine under the bed. It is inexpensive. Especially when you compare it to some of the expensive chair machines. It is also so versatile that you can use it on almost any area
Wow, this is a truly great product. /What I like most is that you have total control over where you position the kneading rollers - besides that, you can also control th degree of pressure you exert and this is really good if you have a spot that needs a good work out but is a bit sore

Seat Massagers

Find out how HoMedics Therapist Select Adjustable Kneading Shiatsu SM-200 compares to other Seat Massagers