Kmart Pie Maker

Kmart Pie Maker

MPN: KP2838-FP

See the Best Novelty / Snack Makers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best $29 ive ever spent!

This pie maker is amazing. Im addicted to it. Great for turning leftovers into gourmet pies. I find the pampas ready rolled pastry is the best. I am amazed at how good it works considering it is low priced. Highly recommend this product.

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores for $29.00.

Susan N.

Susan N.Sydney, NSW

LOVE!

Seriously makes life so much easier, I put the fillings I want in a slow cooker while I do other things and then fill in the pie maker with Pampas puff pastry and the filling and is done in 10 minutes. My niece doesn't like the filling so I make a pie shell for her and she just can't get enough. Downside is the singed areas to the white plastic in some areas but can't complain for $29

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart for $29.00.

Colleen

ColleenBusselton

Be warned

Purchased this morning, followed all First Time Use instructions, lovely apple pies cooked to perfection BUT sides of white lid discoloured as if singed. Just posting this review to warn others and perhaps get a suggestion as to why this happened. As stated above, it cooked the pies very well.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
darahhitam

darahhitamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap but works a treat!

Easy to use, simple and clear instructions and works well. The outcome (the pies) are close to perfect - for first timer like I am. Red to indicate it's heating up and green means good to go! Green will come and go while the pie maker maintains the heating cycle.
I bought this by using my flybuy dollars so it's all worth it. One round of four pies is good enough to feed a small family.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

darter

darterHobart

SIMPLY BRILLIANT

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Eri

EriCairns

Tradie lunches for $1.00

Having perfected this artform- put flour on outside of pastry and cook base 5 mins first,then filling,and floured pastry lid.Esp good cheese and spinach,egg and bacon.Using leftovers,even spaghetti and chopped pasta.A endless variety for $1.00 or less a pie.Brilliant

Steve B

Steve Basked

It advises to pre heat the pie maker. Doesn't that increase the likelihood of burns when you put the pastry in?

Lorraine

Pre heat until the color on lid changes. I havent had any burning issues.

Elaine

Elaineasked

Lid on my pie maker coming loose

Lorraine

I would take it back to kmart and ask for a replacement. Check if any screws are loose first.

ava285

ava285asked

There are a lot of people cooking sweet things such as cakes and they can put their filling in for a while without burning whereas others including myself ours burns within minutes even without preheating before filling up the pie maker. I’ve read this is a fault with the pie maker elements heating up too fast is that right?
If so can I return?

Annette09
Annette09

If you have your receipt Kmart would take it back!

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives