HP Wireless Classic Desktop Keyboard and Mouse

HP Wireless Classic Desktop Keyboard and Mouse

See the Best Mice in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by HP

1.7

Doesn't work - don't waste your money, buy something else

I wish id seen the other reviews before buying not one but two of these keyboards. The first one worked for quite a while with no problem, but then the keys started lagging. Initially i thought it was just getting old so went and talked to a sales person in JBHIFI who thought it was my computer speed which was not right as my laptop keyboard works fine.
I bought a new one then thought it might be that i needed new batteries. So here i am with my second keyboard now starting to lag again. Bought new batteries, put them in and everything seems fine and then it starts again just days after putting in new batteries. There are times where it works perfectly fine for a few days then it starts lagging again. The mouse is completely fine.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi.

HP Keyboard and mouse

what a useless piece of crap, haft of the letters do not work 80 % of the time. Keep your money for something usefull. the mouse works but not the key board

Mitchell Sim
Mitchell SimSydney, NSW

Crap keyboard

First one failed almost immediately. Returned to Officeworks for replacement. Second unit same. Keys not functioning randomly. So frustrating to work with. Going back too. Won't buy HP accessories ever again.

Zae
ZaeHunter Region, NSW

Utter Crap

This keyboard is 3 months old and is crap. even writing this review has taken 4 times longer towrite because o0f this rubbish keybo0ard . When I fi8rst joined I meant Zane to be my user namebut sometimes it woOnt allow the n to be used, so Zae it is. Worst thing is I ca't find the receipt so no retur . Save your money buy another brand.
I left some of the misprints in to showhow bad it is

Purchased in for $20.

Mice

Find out how HP Wireless Classic Desktop Keyboard and Mouse compares to other Mice

PoshBlondie
PoshBlondieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great little combo

Love this keyboard and mouse combo. Works really well for me when I work from home on my laptop. The mouse is very comfortable to use and the keyboard is nice and smooth. Can’t go wrong with HP products, they never disappoint.

Purchased in at Officeworks for $40.

Jacob
JacobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does the trick!

So far so good! Easy to set up and worked right away. I have no issue with the connectivity of the mouseor the keyboard, and everything functions well. Its obviously not the most ergonomic or highest quality but its good value for the money I spent.

Purchased in at Officeworks for $28.

Yuan C.
Yuan C.Sydney, NSW

Absolute rubbish

This is my first review ever
I had this keyboard for a week. Initially I thought it was my new pc with the lagging and at times, can't type. I have to keep pressing the hidden sync button under the keyboard for it to transmit efficiently but it last a minute or so. Mouse is not too bad but I am planning to throw this in the bin as it's not worth passing on such a frustrating piece of hardware. Definitely should've paid a little more. This is a lemon.

Purchased in for $30.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Kim F
Kim F

Great product

This keyboard and mouse combo is great value for money. It works very well and we havr had no issues with it. Very happy with this product and highly recommend.

Purchased in at Officeworks Physical store.

Paul C.
Paul C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrid rubbish

I had to give this one start to submit a review, I only had this on my desk for 2 hours, before I gave up trying to make the keyboard work properly - changing batteries, rebooting, re connecting, etc all failed to make it work properly. Mouse is fine the the keyboard is rubbish - and apparently lots of others agree (see reviews here).

Purchased in .

Don
DonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Keyboard feels clunky

I avoided non-name keyboards because I wanted a quality one, but this HP has a cheap, noisy/clunky action. There are no instructions for the extra keys, so will have to work it out myself. Do yourself a favour and either buy another brand or spend more - I will be relegating this one to the "spares" cupboard.

Don't waste your money!!

Same problem!! Mouse works fine, keyboard cuts out every 30 secs or so. HP should recall these as defective hardware and the retailers should take them off the shelfs. I'm returning mine today and providing them feedback.

+1, same issues.

Yup, same issues: mouse OK, keyboard not responding in a random way.
Mind you, have a wake-up delay issue with a Microsoft Designer combo.
Logitech combo's have been issue-free for me.

No instructions on Key Features

I bought this product and not familiar with what the key features on each side were and can't find any instructions anywhere on the pamphlet that came with it or on the internet. So basically have a keyboard which I don't know how to use

BTB
BTBBrisbane

An absolute lemon i'm afraid..........

Lamont
LamontNewcastle

Today's special: Type 5 letters, get 2!