Hypervibe G10 Mini

• Product is used
Jodie R

Jodie RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect product

Compact machine. Upgrade from my older one which was purchased elsewhere. Luv that it has Bluetooth connectivity & app also for use. Love it so much really can’t say enough about it

Purchased in April 2020.

Product is used Weekly
Geena.HyperVibe

Thank you for your review Jodie. We are happy you love it so much.

Carol

CarolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My daughter can't live without it!

My daughter uses the G10 everyday it's her ritual, she has lost 20kg and feels fantastic, she also watches what she eats, if it wasn't for the G10 she wouldn't of achieved her goal and has maintained her weight for over a year now, this is our second G10 we have purchased first one was in 2017 second G10 was 2020. Very happy with it would highly recommend to anyone.

Purchased in March 2020.

Weight Lost 20 kg
Geena.HyperVibe

What a brilliant result for your daughter Carol. I am certain this will inspire others to do the same. Thank you for the review.

IamCalahorra

IamCalahorraSydney, NSW

Professional level vibration machine

I've been using the Hypervibe as part of my HIIT workout for over a year now and really enjoy it. I ended up purchasing the G10 for my home use to complement that. It is a high quality product, provided and supported by a local company. This machine is great for circulation and I use it regularly throughout the day to take breaks from my sedentary job. It's also a vital part of my training, I use it for a wide variety of exercises not just standing on it and my legs have gotten much more toned. There is also an app that comes with it with some workouts to give you ideas.

Purchased in February 2020.

Geena.HyperVibe

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to see you're enjoying your G10 Mini and have reaped the benefits.

Vibration Machines

Find out how Hypervibe G10 Mini compares to other Vibration Machines

Loz

LozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Enjoying the many functions of the Hypervibe

I brought this machine as part of my training equipment and a supplement to my workouts, which is working well. An extensive range of programmes can be downloaded from the internet to ones phone or other device and using bluetooth all exercise can be directed from the device. All programmes are great and I am particularly enjoying the Revive and Relieve after exercising. Thank you Geena for all your help setting up.

Purchased in August 2020.

Geena.HyperVibe

Welcome to our Vibe community. So thrilled you are enjoying the programs.

Geena.HyperVibe

Welcome to our Vibe community Loz. It is great to see you are enjoying the programs.

Aza

AzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonder machine for me

Use of hypervibe has greatly improved the circulation in my lower right leg plus it has relieved my shoulder pain
It also gives me a renewed energy spurt when I feel lethargic
I have not had any reverse reactions from using my hypervibe
I attend Gym classes and weights + walk my dog and dancing
Organic healthy diet

Purchased for A$1,000.00.

Weight Lost 0 kg
Geena.HyperVibe

So happy you have had a positive experience Aza. Keep Vibing with us.

Chooka

Chooka

Best bit of fitness equipment I ever bought

I initially used this machine at Pilates class. Was so impressed that I bought my own. Works exactly as designed. Love my machine. Customer service is also excellent. Very much helped my back problem

Purchased in April 2020.

Product is used Occasionally
Geena.HyperVibe

Wonderful to hear that your Hypervibe has made a difference to your back problem.

JKMC

JKMCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We love the Hypvibe.

I use for 10 min and feel like I done a 1 hour work out.
It’s worth the money
We would recommend to friends and family
I use it everyday

Purchased in June 2020.

Geena.HyperVibe

Welcome to the Hypervibe community. We are so thrilled you are enjoying your G10 Mini V2. Keep on Vibing with us.

MS and the Hypervibe G10 Mini

Purchased in March 2017.

Product is used Daily

The best WBV machine on the market

I bought this machine after spending a lot of time researching the benefits of WBV and what you need to know when considering buying one. I can honestly say Hypervibe is one of the best WBV machines giving you the G force required to really get results! This company provides workouts, programs and support all of which are FREE and comes with the purchase. I have had excellent customer support and know that this Australian company really want to make a difference. Brie has been so helpful. I love the product and how it has helped me so far and its only been 5 weeks!

Vibration Machines

Find out how Hypervibe G10 Mini compares to other Vibration Machines

I love the Hypervibe!

I love the Hypervibe. It helps me loosen up and get going in the mornings and I feel very energized after using it It is also helpful to massage my legs when they get achy.

Soooo Excited for the future !!

Easy setup, and great customer support. After the third day my unit would not come on (due to someone turning off the switch in the back of the machine) Customer support immediately started to send a tech to solve my problem. I opted to troubleshoot first and discovered the issue. I got some pain relief from my neuropathy after the first use!!! Excited to see what happens on my new journey with Hypervibe!

Gaye

GayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't agree with the bad review above..

I would have to disagree with that this company is no care.
I have had nothing but help from these people, they are rushed off their feet yet still try to do their best to help.. Brie has spent ages on the phone helping me to get the best that I can afford.. and then some, I did not get the G10 but I could not let this other review go without saying my bit.. I got the G 14 second hand and they were still prepared to help, now beat that eh...

Brian LCayuga, Ontario , Canada

Total Knee Replacments Hypervibe rehabilitation

HyperVibeHyperVibe

Hi Brian, thanks so much for a great and detailed review here, amazing comeback. I'd be curious to learn both your knees and your vibration training is going almost a couple of years later?

KatB

KatBMelbourne

This company is all care and no responsibility. Customer Service is very poor.