Verified🏆 2024 Award

Product is used
  • Daily (14)
  • Weekly (3)
  • Occasionally (2)
See the Best Vibration Machines in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

EJ v
EJ vNSWIllawarra, NSW

Great for home therapy and exercise

I purchased a Hypervibe for my sons therapy and could not be happier with it.
There were a couple of things from the instruction manual that didn't quite line up with the machine operations, but after an email to the Hypervibe team (and a very quick response) it seems there was a slight update made to the machine based on customer feedback - also great to hear that they take customer feedback seriously.
They're also in the process of updating their app which connects to the Hypervibe so that you can run programs from your phone - such a great feature!

The Hypervibe is very well built, and solid, and easy to use. Show details ·  1

Phil G
Phil GNSWSydney, NSW

Great help with paediatric therapy

really happy with the Hypervibe. We use it for my 7 year old son who suffers from quadraplegic cerebral palsy. His Physio and Occupational Therapists incorporate the device into his daily therapy routines. It helps keep muscle tone done and he loves the vibrations. Show reply
Desilou
Desilou

Excellent machine. Excellent follow up

I have been impressed with the quality of the machine. The assistance once a machine is purchased, is helpful and impressive. Show reply
Robert S.
Robert S.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great adjunct to Red Light Therapy

We run a wellness centre at Beyond Rest Hawthorn in Australia and we purchased the hypervibe G 10 mini with the additional handlebar so our clients can utilise a 10 minute vibration after they have a 30 minute red light wrapping for weight loss and pain relief. The vibrating machine has been exceptionally easy to operate (particularly with the APP) and is very effective Weight loss modality in conjunction with the red light. Show details ·  1
lolex
lolexQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Excellent.....other reviews accurate.. highly recommend ed for most folk good Show details ·  1
Miriam Brewer
Miriam BrewerNSWSydney, NSW

It’s been 7 days and I’m a light house again

Omg everyone needs this machine
I can feel my energy rising , the app is incredible the service is next level and more to the point this menapausal woman is getting her mojo back #yesyes (thank you ) Miriam Brewer sydney AUST Show details ·  1
Satisfied5 posts

Kate
KateQueensland3 posts

Highly recommend the Hypervibe

Great machine and it assists with my low blood pressure and helps muscles recover. Any stretching or exercises you do on the machine you get twice the effect as opposed to doing stationery Show details ·  1
M.A.W.
M.A.W.NSWSydney, NSW

Great for mind, body and soul!

My initial experience with the Hypervibe machine was at my gym. It is so much fun and I saw results so quickly, I had to purchase a G10 mini for my home use to supplement my training at the gym. Using the Hypervibe G10 Mini is now a daily routine, and I am feeling so much better because of it. I absolutely love it! Show details ·  1
Geoff S
Geoff SVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC12 posts

A professional machine and great customer service

It was difficult to get this machine to me due to my location. However, I was assisted with about five phone calls and SMS’s from their support department. Their excellent service got the machine to me with little delay. The machine itself is very robust and well made. My wife and I enjoy using it daily. I have no doubt it will have beneficial effects. Show details ·  1
Denton S.
Denton S.NSWSydney, NSW

Hypervibe G10 Mini

Using Hypervibe G10 Mini is part of my daily routine, it improves my sleep quality and let the body completely relaxed. it was the fourth vibration plate I bought from different brands, honestly, Hypervibe is the best and gives me totally different experiences. I am always willing to pay for quality, thanks for the great product, I am really satisfied . Show details ·  1
Chantal B
Chantal BVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Make exercise fun!

I can’t fault my experience from the first enquiry to home delivery everything was handled professionally and with care. Geena in Melbourne went above and beyond to assist me in making the best decision for my needs and budget. Delivery was next day and the friendly courier happily wheeled the package to the door.
I have used the G10 everyday since setting it up and am already seeing and feeling the benefits of it. I bought the G10 as an upgrade from another inferior machine and there is a big difference. It is quiet and the platform feels secure and not too high to step on. You get what you pay for and it is definitely worth the investment! Thank you Hypervibe Team!  Show details ·  1
Sally
SallyQLDNorth Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Machine

Highly recommend the Hypervibe G10. It is a compact, quality built machine. The vibrational stimulation to every cell in the body is the most excellent complete body therapy for myself, being in the chronologically senior age range. For those in younger age ranges, I feel it will greatly benefit them with their health, fitness and strength goals. Show details ·  1
HYPERVIBE WONDER MACHINE
HYPERVIBE WONDER MACHINEWAPerth, WA2 posts

Daniel
DanielSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great product for training, health and recovery

I have been using my Hypervibe for 2 years now. I find it especially useful for both pre-workout to energise and prepare my body to train and compete as well as for recovery to help with massage and relaxation. The pre-set programs under "relax and relieve" are my favourite. I also use the manual mode before using my sauna to promote a better circulation and sweating. I like that I can use either the included remote or sync to my phone. Highly recommended Show details ·  1