Hypervibe G14 Home

• Weight Lost 5 kg
  • Product is used
William Abeleven

William AbelevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

I like it when problems get solved.

Hadn’t used my HyperVibe for a while and couldn’t get my Apple device to connect via Bluetooth. Daryl solved my problem and he was super patient and I was polite. Good company.

Purchased in May 2016 for $1,650.00.

Geena.HyperVibe

The Hypervie team is dedicated to providing customer support to all our customers. We are pleased Daryl assisted you with your Bluetooth connection.

Denise

DeniseNorthern Region, NSW

SAVED my life by enabling me to exercise in chronic disease limitation-A game changer

The Hypervibe has matched and exceeded my expectations and allowed me to exercise at my own pace in spite of age, breathlessness and exercise intolerance
WBV-Whole body Vibration delivers results in a short time with low impact exercises that improve balance, muscle strength and increase exercise capacity and endurance.
It is an ideal way to maintain an exercise program for improved function and quality of life

Purchased in May 2016.

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hyper vibe G14 Home is the best thing I could ever have bought!! I simply cannot live without it!!

It certainly meet my expectations!! gets my blood circulation going!! I power walk ...and it complements it without any pain..best investment I could have made !!Highly recommend it..truly highly! I love this machine!

Purchased in February 2020 for $2,000.00.

Weight Lost5 kg
Geena.HyperVibe

We are pleased to hear you cannot live without your Hypervibe and appreciate your review. Thank you Angela!

Vibration Machines

Find out how Hypervibe G14 Home compares to other Vibration Machines

The best decision I could have made

It certainly lives up to my expectations and I still walk most days as well. I always feel better for using it and it’s like having your own Private gym at home.

Purchased in February 2020 at I bought it on line.

Product is usedWeekly
Geena.HyperVibe

Wonderful to hear this Rosalind. Thank you for your review.

Love, love, love it!!!

I love the way this machine does exercise to you. It is a great way to bring muscle tone and conditioning. It is pleasant to use. Wouldn't be without it.

Purchased in July 2020.

Geena.HyperVibe

So happy you LOVE your G14 V3 machine Eva.

niels

nielsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works well.

I find any gym work insanely boring - especially the hour or so it takes to get through the machines at a commercial gym. This device cuts down that boring time to 15 minutes a day plus there is no need to hoof it up to a gym. It gives my muscles a good workout. All I was looking for was a little more strength, flexibility and weight control which it delivers. All in all I'm happy with my G14 Home. It pretty much works as advertised.
Product support and advice from Geena was both prompt and excellent.

Purchased in March 2020.

Geena.HyperVibe

Appreciate your feedback Neil and happy you are finding the G14 amazing!

sox111

sox111Northeast, VIC

Be Very Aware of their "get a full 100% refund" policy

Purchased in December 2019.

Hypervibe keeping me healthy!

Wonderful to hear your story Alma. Thank you for sharing