94% · 161 · 6%

• Weekly

Fran S
Fran SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with our Hypervibe G14

Love this machine. We purchased it for our daughter who has Cerebral Palsy (ataxia low tone / balance). We are using it every day and noticing a difference in her core balance and stability. We are also extremely happy with our consultant Geena Di Stefano who has been so supportive and helpful in ensuring we are using it correctly as well as providing us with a personalised program for our daughter. Show details ·  1
Campbell M.
Campbell M.2 posts

Excellent product and excellent service attention

This amazing machine is easy to use and equipped with Manual mode and a selection of numerous health and exercise programmes. These are easy to follow as they are accompanied by instructional videos shown on the Hypervibe screen. Recently my videos failed to show (!), but I received prompt and excellent help from Daryl in the Technical Support team, who helped me to determine that the videos just had to be downloaded again. No trouble at all, and I now know what to do in the future, if necessary. Thank you, Hypervibe Team! Show reply
Julie
Julie

Older lady
Older lady

Perfect for increasing my bone density

Since using the HyperVibe my bone density has increased. I had a problem with the machine and Daryl talked us through it and had a part sent out very efficiently. Show reply
JennyJenny
JennyJennyMid North Coast, NSW6 posts

REFUND POLICY IS EXCEPTIONAL!

I have severe osteoporosis. Hip T score -4.6, lumbar -4.2. After receiving my G14, I was afraid to use it. No problem for HyperVibe. The refund was processed immediately upon return! Best company ever to deal with. Thank you Geena and Daryl. Show details ·  3
Ken P.
Ken P.
Kelly
KellySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Best results for my Health

The hypervibe is the best machine for my body. Having degenerative disc disease in the C 5,6,7 i found the G force helped release my stiffness in the spine. I have never felt so well and revived. Highly recommend it . Show details ·  1
Sarah E.
Sarah E.3 posts

Dharmin D.
Dharmin D.Sydney, NSW

Hypervibe - Beyond our expectation

I was looking to give gift to my wife on the mother's day. Did my research and found value for money with Hypervibe. However best thing is once you get it, it has so many features and functionality. Both my wife and myself have been using it every day & it can see the benefit of all the exercise program it offers. Highly recommended to buy it. You will love it. Show details ·  1
William Abeleven
William AbelevenSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

I like it when problems get solved

Hadn’t used my HyperVibe for a while and couldn’t get my Apple device to connect via Bluetooth. Daryl solved my problem and he was super patient and I was polite. Good company.  Show details ·  1
Denise
DeniseNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

SAVED my life by enabling me to exercise in chronic disease limitation-A game changer

The Hypervibe has matched and exceeded my expectations and allowed me to exercise at my own pace in spite of age, breathlessness and exercise intolerance
WBV-Whole body Vibration delivers results in a short time with low impact exercises that improve balance, muscle strength and increase exercise capacity and endurance.
It is an ideal way to maintain an exercise program for improved function and quality of life Show details ·  1
Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Hyper vibe G14 Home is the best thing I could ever have bought!! I simply cannot live without it!!

It certainly meet my expectations!! gets my blood circulation going!! I power walk ...and it complements it without any pain..best investment I could have made !!Highly recommend it..truly highly! I love this machine! Show details ·  2
Rosalind Neale
Rosalind Neale

The best decision I could have made

It certainly lives up to my expectations and I still walk most days as well. I always feel better for using it and it’s like having your own Private gym at home. Show details ·  1
Eva
Eva

Love, love, love it!!!

I love the way this machine does exercise to you. It is a great way to bring muscle tone and conditioning. It is pleasant to use. Wouldn't be without it. Show details ·  1
niels
nielsSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Works well

I find any gym work insanely boring - especially the hour or so it takes to get through the machines at a commercial gym. This device cuts down that boring time to 15 minutes a day plus there is no need to hoof it up to a gym. It gives my muscles a good workout. All I was looking for was a little more strength, flexibility and weight control which it delivers. All in all I'm happy with my G14 Home. It pretty much works as advertised.
Product support and advice from Geena was both prompt and excellent. Show details ·  1