Ikea 365+ Cookware

Ikea 365+ Cookware

See the Best Cookware & Fryware in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

jb4105

jb4105Downer 2602, ACT

Ikea 365 restored my faith in non-stick frypans

I bought this pan 2 years ago when I moved house, my last fry pan was a ceramic non stick and food was always sticking when I cooked. This Ikea fry pan get used every day and mostly twice a day. I cook a hot breakfast and my evening meal. and it continues to be non stick. The handle does not get hot and its easy to clean. I even put it in the dishwasher every few days. I do wish it had a lid, but I use a clear saucepan lid that fits well and allows me to dry fry/steam vegetables for my meals. I cook for one. I liked the pan so much I have purchased a larger and smaller size for my daughter. The pan is not heavy to hold. I use an Ikea egg slice with the pan, and they are both standing up to all the work I give them.

Purchased in July 2017 at IKEA ACT, Canberra for $35.00.

Hot Handles While Cooking No

EXCELLENT COOKWARE AT A STEAL OF A PRICE

Date PurchasedAug 2009
Dom

DomSouth East Queensland, QLD

We have gone through a pile of cook sets over the years... THIS ONE IS THE BEST... even better than

Title says it all really. Over the years cook sets have come and gone in our home, lasting a year or two before non-stick surfaces no longer work or bottom of pots are burnt. We have had this IKEA OUMBÄRLIG set for about 2 years and it's terrific. We were given a Jamie Oliver Premium Tefal cook set and we have gone back to the IKEA set... we like it much better.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Ocean

OceanGold Coast

Great for starting a collection

I have bought several types of pots and pans over the years and I have to say, the ikea range has been the best. I’m one to cook for my family every day and these pans have never failed me. The overall quality is great. I love that the pans can also be poped into the oven. Not to mention the affordable prices. If you’re just moving out and need to start up your kitchenware collection or are sick of wasting money on the expensive pans that don’t even last a year, I highly recommend the ikea range. I’ve had mine going on 6 years and will be just now going back to grab a few more.

Date PurchasedJan 2012

Pat A

Pat A

Great value

I bought a range of these pans for use on my new induction cooktop. They are excellent and, compared to the price of 'specialist' induction cookware, they are great value for money.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Sue2

Sue2AU

Just like all the rest.

After reading positive reviews I thought I was onto a winner, but after not even twelve months of use I have found the 32cm (25cm base) non-stick frying pan no better than the Tefal ones I have bought. I have never washed the pan in the dishwasher or used unsuitable utensils as per the product manual, but the non-stick surface is now becoming worn and food is starting to stick. Perhaps it is not suitable for gas (even on minimum temperatures) or maybe fat should be used to coat the base regardless of what you are cooking. It is a very solid pan, however.

Best value!

These are definitely the best pans you can get for the money! They will last you 5y+ with ease! Would recommend to everyone, decent build quality and great heat distribution.
(Former chef)

Richard_Keating

Richard_Keating

Excellent results, super low price

We bought the largest non-stick fry pan (30cm) for only $29 and had excellent results. The handle is sturdy and doesn't burn your hands. The base is thick and cooks very evenly. The nonstick surface has out performed much more expensive Tefel products we've bought. I like the extra grip opposite the handle to help carry the pan when its very full. It has just the right angle on the sides to do a 'no spatula flip' of the ingredients (like the cooks on tv do). I'm a complete convert to this line of pans and will not be buying any other non-stick brands from now on.

Amazing!!!!!

Excellent product and very cheap. You can use every day, easy to clean. I first bought just one, and then I came back for all. I highly recommend them, specially if you cook every day. Comparing with other products in the market those are in the top range. I really recommend you have them.
Very cheap and lasting