4Ikea 365+ Cookware

• 5 months - 1 year
4.5
4.2
3.0
Brand Manager for IKEA? Claim your listing.

Nathan Gordon
Nathan GordonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Good quality with affordable price!

Compare to those european big brands, I would highly recommend this to all my friends. Tough yet light, nothing to complaint about. Show details
traci
traciSydney, NSW61 posts
T W.
T W.3 posts

Food sticks to the bottom

I bought the 10L stick pot due to its good reviews. However, every meal we have made, food has stuck to the bottom and burned the meal. Tonight I was just simmering a curry and this was the result. Show details
Phillip M.
Phillip M.Sydney, NSW

Very good for the price :)

i really like Ikea kitchen equipment because is reasonable and still much better then other products in that price range. I use those products already for 2 years and never had an issue :) Show details
jb4105Downer 2602, ACT33 posts

Ikea 365 restored my faith in non-stick frypans

I bought this pan 2 years ago when I moved house, my last fry pan was a ceramic non stick and food was always sticking when I cooked. This Ikea fry pan get used every day and mostly twice a day. I cook a hot breakfast and my evening meal. and it continues to be non stick. The handle does not get hot and its easy to clean. I even put it in the dishwasher every few days. I do wish it had a lid, but I use a clear saucepan lid that fits well and allows me to dry fry/steam vegetables for my meals. I cook for one. I liked the pan so much I have purchased a larger and smaller size for my daughter. The pan is not heavy to hold. I use an Ikea egg slice with the pan, and they are both standing up to all the work I give them. Show details
suzyqCanberra48 posts

Dom
DomSouth East Queensland, QLD63 posts

We have gone through a pile of cook sets over the years... THIS ONE IS THE BEST... even better than

Title says it all really. Over the years cook sets have come and gone in our home, lasting a year or two before non-stick surfaces no longer work or bottom of pots are burnt. We have had this IKEA OUMBÄRLIG set for about 2 years and it's terrific. We were given a Jamie Oliver Premium Tefal cook set and we have gone back to the IKEA set... we like it much better.

Ocean
OceanSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great for starting a collection

I have bought several types of pots and pans over the years and I have to say, the ikea range has been the best. I’m one to cook for my family every day and these pans have never failed me. The overall quality is great. I love that the pans can also be poped into the oven. Not to mention the affordable prices. If you’re just moving out and need to start up your kitchenware collection or are sick of wasting money on the expensive pans that don’t even last a year, I highly recommend the ikea range. I’ve had mine going on 6 years and will be just now going back to grab a few more.

Pat A
Pat A2 posts

Great value

I bought a range of these pans for use on my new induction cooktop. They are excellent and, compared to the price of 'specialist' induction cookware, they are great value for money.

Sue2
Sue2AU22 posts

Just like all the rest

After reading positive reviews I thought I was onto a winner, but after not even twelve months of use I have found the 32cm (25cm base) non-stick frying pan no better than the Tefal ones I have bought. I have never washed the pan in the dishwasher or used unsuitable utensils as per the product manual, but the non-stick surface is now becoming worn and food is starting to stick. Perhaps it is not suitable for gas (even on minimum temperatures) or maybe fat should be used to coat the base regardless of what you are cooking. It is a very solid pan, however.

Johnny
Johnny

Best value!

These are definitely the best pans you can get for the money! They will last you 5y+ with ease! Would recommend to everyone, decent build quality and great heat distribution.

(Former chef)

Richard_Keating
Richard_Keating12 posts

Excellent results, super low price

We bought the largest non-stick fry pan (30cm) for only $29 and had excellent results. The handle is sturdy and doesn't burn your hands. The base is thick and cooks very evenly. The nonstick surface has out performed much more expensive Tefel products we've bought. I like the extra grip opposite the handle to help carry the pan when its very full. It has just the right angle on the sides to do a 'no spatula flip' of the ingredients (like the cooks on tv do). I'm a complete convert to this line of pans and will not be buying any other non-stick brands from now on.

Ella Maurence Pena
Ella Maurence PenaADELAIDE

Amazing!!!!!

Excellent product and very cheap. You can use every day, easy to clean. I first bought just one, and then I came back for all. I highly recommend them, specially if you cook every day. Comparing with other products in the market those are in the top range. I really recommend you have them.
Very cheap and lasting