Ikea 365+ Cookware

See the Best Cookware & Fryware in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

EXCELLENT COOKWARE AT A STEAL OF A PRICE

My Ikea "Skanka" cookware moved to my daughter's house when we bought an induction cook top; we just hadn't considered that we would need all new pots and pans. They are still using it years later.
We raced into Ikea and bought a mix of "Oumbarlig" and "365+" pots and pans; years later they are still in perfect condition and do a great job on a daily basis. I also bought a very cheap ($7.99) set of two frypans, but gave the larger one to a friend who has Scanpan, just for her to test. Having sent the very expensive Scanpan stuff back twice because the surface lifted, she was super sceptical of the dollar store priced Ikea stuff. She has vowed after many years using Ikea cookware that she will never again pay for anything else.

The only thing I dislike about the Oumbarlig is their rigid steel handles on the lids; the fold down handles on the glass lids of the 365+ are SO much easier to store, and sit flat when folded.

Date PurchasedAug 2009

We have gone through a pile of cook sets over the years... THIS ONE IS THE BEST... even better than

Title says it all really. Over the years cook sets have come and gone in our home, lasting a year or two before non-stick surfaces no longer work or bottom of pots are burnt. We have had this IKEA OUMBÄRLIG set for about 2 years and it's terrific. We were given a Jamie Oliver Premium Tefal cook set and we have gone back to the IKEA set... we like it much better.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Great for starting a collection

I have bought several types of pots and pans over the years and I have to say, the ikea range has been the best. I’m one to cook for my family every day and these pans have never failed me. The overall quality is great. I love that the pans can also be poped into the oven. Not to mention the affordable prices. If you’re just moving out and need to start up your kitchenware collection or are sick of wasting money on the expensive pans that don’t even last a year, I highly recommend the ikea range. I’ve had mine going on 6 years and will be just now going back to grab a few more.

Date PurchasedJan 2012

Great value

I bought a range of these pans for use on my new induction cooktop. They are excellent and, compared to the price of 'specialist' induction cookware, they are great value for money.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Just like all the rest.

After reading positive reviews I thought I was onto a winner, but after not even twelve months of use I have found the 32cm (25cm base) non-stick frying pan no better than the Tefal ones I have bought. I have never washed the pan in the dishwasher or used unsuitable utensils as per the product manual, but the non-stick surface is now becoming worn and food is starting to stick. Perhaps it is not suitable for gas (even on minimum temperatures) or maybe fat should be used to coat the base regardless of what you are cooking. It is a very solid pan, however.

Best value!

These are definitely the best pans you can get for the money! They will last you 5y+ with ease! Would recommend to everyone, decent build quality and great heat distribution.
(Former chef)

Excellent results, super low price

We bought the largest non-stick fry pan (30cm) for only $29 and had excellent results. The handle is sturdy and doesn't burn your hands. The base is thick and cooks very evenly. The nonstick surface has out performed much more expensive Tefel products we've bought. I like the extra grip opposite the handle to help carry the pan when its very full. It has just the right angle on the sides to do a 'no spatula flip' of the ingredients (like the cooks on tv do). I'm a complete convert to this line of pans and will not be buying any other non-stick brands from now on.

Amazing!!!!!

Excellent product and very cheap. You can use every day, easy to clean. I first bought just one, and then I came back for all. I highly recommend them, specially if you cook every day. Comparing with other products in the market those are in the top range. I really recommend you have them.
Very cheap and lasting