100% · 70%
Brand Manager for IKEA? Claim your listing.

Daffne C
Daffne CShelly Beach, NSW4 posts

Perfect Baby Shower Gift

We received a wonderful thank you note for our gift, from a friend who recently had a baby boy.

This baby gym is very well designed and produced. Mother, Father and little bundle of joy are very happy.

The elements on this gym entertain for hours, I am told it is very easy to assemble.

JGWSydney, NSW17 posts

Brilliant

this play stand is brilliant

sturdy constuction not like a lot of ikea junk

my grandaughter loves it she is now 7 months old and has used it from quite young

i have also put it on the change table, it wedges between the table and the wall.

she loveve to stand supported at it which gives anew use pulling the pieces up from above. you can take the 3 pieces out for teething play as well. she lies under it and kicks the wooden bits hanging and picks one end up and plays with it like a weight lifting toy. It is compact, strong, sturdy, colourful, lightweight and great value.

ediacaran
ediacaranMelbourne8 posts

Officetramp
OfficetrampMelbourne4 posts

Excellent!

Love this baby gym, so many great features, love that my baby can play with it lying on his back on a mat or in his fisher price bouncinette whereby it fits over it perfectly and the toys are in reach, though now he's four months old you can hang any toy off it and they are in easy reach lying down under it, without the toys slipping down. When he was only two weeks old he loved turning (or rather banging!) the knobbs on the side as they were in reach. Love that i can move it around our small apartment without having to take a bulky mat with it. Unlike most cheap baby items is not a complete eyesore! Just perfect!
Entertaining, cheap, versatile, looks great!
MommyOf3
MommyOf3Ohio, USA3 posts

love this baby gym

I love the bright colors, removable parts, and sturdiness of this toy. My son has been playing with it for several months and my 5 year old has also treated it as a bench. It still looks great and isn't the least bit wobbly.

blueisthecolour
blueisthecolourAU8 posts

My baby use this from day 1 and now he's 1 and still having lots of fun with it!

This is the only baby gym that my baby ended up using. The colour, shapes and nice design helps.

It's not sore to the eyes and blend it well with his nursery furnitures
Inexpensive, well-designed, just work!
Was not in stock at Ikea for a few weeks when we wanted to purchase it

mamakita
mamakita6 posts

My son loved lying under this both on a mat or a little higher up in a bouncinette where he could make the toys move amd make sounds. I'm quite sad my kids have grown out of it, although we pull it out for friends with babies and my kids are inclined to ride it like a horse now - it's very sturdy! This is easliy one of the best things we have bought for our kids.
This little baby gym is so well designed with sharp contrasts and bright colours, yet follows simple lines that make it attractive enough to be 'on display'. It's made mostly from wood, not plastic - hooray!!!