Little Nation Oscar Learning Tower

Little Nation Oscar Learning Tower

So perfect! Couldn’t be without it.

Our toddler absolutely loves it. Loves helping us with organising meals and being up at the bench top height. We have recommend this product to so many people. Thank you!!!

Purchased in October 2020 for $120.00.

Snez

SnezSydney, NSW

Must have for every child!

My daughter absolutely loves her learning tower and uses it on a daily basis. A safe way for her to be involved in the kitchen and she enjoys being a part of meal prep and was super excited to help make her birthday cake. Highly recommend this product!

Purchased in September 2020.

James Wilson

James WilsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our daughter loves her learning tower

These learning towers are such a good idea, our two year old loves using it. She is really getting into helping make food, and we have started making cookies and muffins with her just for the sake of it because all she wants to do is cook! Highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2020 at Little Nation for $99.00.

Emm

EmmGippsland, VIC

It's great

My daughter uses it every day. It's very light and easy to move around. Very helpful. Very good quality and was easy to assemble. I wish we got this sooner as it's so useful and my daughter feel very independent.

Purchased in August 2020 at Mag Nation for $169.00.

Katie

Katie

Game Changer

After months of deliberating over whether or not I should get a Learning Tower I finally committed to puchased one and I have not looked back. Makes meal prep time so enjoyable now little Miss can be part of the action. Highly recommend.

Purchased in October 2020.

Meal prep just got more fun

We love our learning tower! Now I don't have my little one tugging at my leg the whole time I'm getting food ready, he is now apart of the process.
The tower is easy to put together and very sturdy. Great value for money and nice speedy postage!

Purchased in October 2020.

Harrison E

Harrison EMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for little ones

Easy to put together, strong and great value for money! My little girl is 14months and loves it, She can see me making her breakfast/ lunch and dinners and it makes her feel included.

Pam

PamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect so kids can be involved in cooking

The item shipped quickly, It was easy to put together and has made teeth brushing time much easier and we also love using it when we do any baking too!

Purchased in September 2020 at Little Nation for $120.00.

Rachael

RachaelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A parents back saver!

Stylish design which is sleek and sturdy. Easy for children to climb up and down. My child is growing more independent by the day by climbing up to wash her hands before and after meal times (always supervised)

Purchased in September 2020.

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Great to see what’s going on

My little loves to climb it n loves being up higher to see what’s going on and get involved!looking forward to when she can help me makes cakes much more!

Purchased in September 2020 for $120.00.

The best thing we bought for his 2nd birthday.

We love this learning tower. Our 2 year old loves to see what's happening up on the kitchen bench and wash his hands in the sink. It was easy to put together, is super sturdy, and most importantly, the surfaces are treated nicely so they are easy to wipe clean if/when it gets grubby.

Purchased in October 2020 at Little Nation for $130.00.

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Happy furniture!

A great addition to our kitchen bench! 15 month old can climb up and down herself and proudly stands at the top investigating whatever I’ve left in her reach. Allows me to work in the kitchen easier. Very happy with this purchase

Kaye H.

Kaye H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Little one loves the independence

Box delivered to door, Easy assembly.
Little one learnt to climb up and down very quickly, loves to get up and wash hands or help in the kitchen.
Lightweight and easy to move around.

Purchased in January 2020 at Little Nation .

Awesome

My 2 year old absolutely loves it, and she eats a lot more healthy snacks now that she is helping prepare them, this is a wonderful product 100% recommend so happy with it!

Purchased in August 2020.

KET

KETGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product!

The learning tower is fantastic. It has allowed my 2 year old Son to be able to help and learn all about cooking with me. We both absolutely love it!

Little Mister Independent

My 16 month went from constantly wanting to be held in the kitchen to independent over night. I love that the tower promotes this. He uses the tower all daylong to colour in, play dough creations and watch what I’m doing. He “helps” at times but I find I need to keep some fun things on hand for him to be involved in on the bench. Otherwise he moves the tower around the kitchen. My partner works away so this has honestly changed my life. I can now cook dinner and clean up the kitchen with both hands!

Purchased for $119.00.

Great kitchen helper

The learning tower is fantastic! My toddler absolutely loves it and uses it everyday to help in the kitchen. Very stable & sturdy. Definitely recommend if your child loves being in the kitchen and helping out. 10/10!!

Purchased in September 2020 for $120.00.

Great tower with many uses

Stable and sturdy for toddlers to climb up and down on their own. Great for colouring in on the bench, helping with cooking and washing hands at the sink. My little one loves it.

Tazzy Burgess

Tazzy BurgessPerth, WA

Best investment ever! Love it!

I bought the learning tower because my now 20 month old was always wanting to watch and be apart of kitchen activities cooking, cleaning & snacking.. she would drag a chair over and many times fall off because its not stable, when i saw this iknew it would be amazing but only now we are using it everyday i can confirm it is the best thing for keen helping toddlers :) My daughter is a pro and gets in and out so quickly and i feel safe when she's using it- highly recommended this product!!

Purchased in September 2020 for $150.00.

Emily P.

Emily P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous invention!

I purchased this for my very busy 18 month old. It took a few weeks to get her confidence using it but now, she is on it all the time. My girl enjoys being at the kitchen bench helping me and just generally making a mess and this facilitates this for her. I leave snacks on the bench and she just comes and goes now.
The tower is well made, easy to put together, clear instructions, good packaging and (after a short COVID delivery delay) received in good time. The quality of the wood is great and the painting also very good. Definitely worth the money and highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2020.