5Powertec Workbench LeverGym

MPNs:WB-LS20-BB and WB-LS20-YY
5Powertec Workbench LeverGym
3.5

50%33%17%
Brand Manager for Powertec Fitness? Claim your listing.

Mehtab K.2 posts

Powertec leverage gym

I have bought and have been using this gym for a few weeks. The gym and it’s attachments have great functionality they work all the body parts very well you can use and train by yourself without any worries very safe and sturdy my conclusion being the powertec leverage gym is a fantastic product and worth every penny it’s worked for me. Show details
Mike
MikeGrayslake2 posts

musashimeli
musashimeli

9 year old powertec workbench multi system

I am based in Northern Ireland and purchased my system as well as their power rack from Fitness Superstore. This system will let you train without the use of spotters and I use it three times a week and love it. Where it fails is the Service department for spares. My leg extension has been out of operation for over a year now as one side of the seat has broken. Powertec have been faffing about despite sending three lots of photographs of the broken seat. I am sorry that I did not go for the Body solid version. Hope you find this helpful.

Ressler
ResslerPerth, WA14 posts

mcgrago
mcgrago2 posts

Jacob
Jacob2 posts

OK

If you have a bigger budget I would buy something a bit better in quality. Although if your budget is lower then a bench and some dumbbells will do the job.
Good selection of workouts, basic idea and concept is good and fun for the family.
Quality was very average, also range of movement was limited to a predetermined plane, although it is free-weights.