Powertec Workbench Leverage Gym

Powertec Workbench Leverage Gym

3.1

Powertec leverage gym

I have bought and have been using this gym for a few weeks. The gym and it’s attachments have great functionality they work all the body parts very well you can use and train by yourself without any worries very safe and sturdy my conclusion being the powertec leverage gym is a fantastic product and worth every penny it’s worked for me.

Purchased in January 2020 at Gumtree.

Equipment is good but customer service is awful

Ordered fly and leg curl attachments from Powertec. They were never received. Powertec provided invoice saying FedEx delivered items, but I never received the items. I had to file a claim with Amex to recoup some of the money. While I understand FedEx said the delivered, my concern is "Why would Powertec ship $400 plus worth of items without requiring a signature". Bottom line, I purchased items that were never received from Powertec.

Mike

MikeGrayslake

Bad. Weld broke plate almost fell on my son

Weight Training Products

Find out how Powertec Workbench Leverage Gym compares to other Weight Training Products

9 year old powertec workbench multi system

I am based in Northern Ireland and purchased my system as well as their power rack from Fitness Superstore. This system will let you train without the use of spotters and I use it three times a week and love it. Where it fails is the Service department for spares. My leg extension has been out of operation for over a year now as one side of the seat has broken. Powertec have been faffing about despite sending three lots of photographs of the broken seat. I am sorry that I did not go for the Body solid version. Hope you find this helpful.

Ressler

ResslerPerth, WA

Good

mcgrago

mcgrago

Jacob

Jacob

OK

If you have a bigger budget I would buy something a bit better in quality. Although if your budget is lower then a bench and some dumbbells will do the job.
    Good selection of workouts, basic idea and concept is good and fun for the family.
    Quality was very average, also range of movement was limited to a predetermined plane, although it is free-weights.